PDA

View Full Version : Badly need your attention

marylen
4th August 2008, 09:36
hey guys...please help me....I am in the middle of filling up the schedule apointment through online, i am done paying a visa fee through managers check just now here at Metrobank branch in Cebu...I was suppose to schedule an apointment online but i wasnt able to get through, an error occur says as Please enter valid given name(s) for applicant no. 1. I did to filled it up based on what my passport was written on but still I coudn't. here are the details online: please let me know guys how to fill it correctly as it seems nothing seems good yet ,

Passport Number* XX0000000 Title* MRS Given Name(s)* MARY ANN Surname* MARRIED NAME STD Code * (NOT SURE WHAT TO PUT AS I ONLY HAVE MOBILE HERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT)

Landline Number * Mobile Number (WHAT EXACTLY THE FORMAT) Email Address FIRSTNAME@YAHOO.COM

Please guys let me how you done yours .....needs to be in a hurry......please.........thank you

menchkin
4th August 2008, 09:49
hey guys...please help me....i am in the middle of filling up the schedule apointment through online, i am done paying a visa fee through managers check just now here at Metrobank branch in cebu...I was suppose to schedule an apointment online but i wasnt able to get through, an error occur says as Please enter valid given name(s) for applicant no. 1. I did to filled it up based on what my passport was written on but still I coudn't. here are the details online: please let me know guys how to fill it correctly as it seems nothing seems good yet ,

Passport Number* XX0000000 Title* MRS Given Name(s)* MARY ANN Surname* MARRIED NAME STD Code * (NOT SURE WHAT TO PUT AS I ONLY HAVE MOBILE HERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT)

Landline Number * Mobile Number (WHAT EXACTLY THE FORMAT) Email Address FIRSTNAME@YAHOO.COM

Please guys let me how you done yours .....needs to be in a hurry......please.........thank you

Are you saying that you're online appointment scheduling did not go thru because of the error? You will know that the transaction is successful because the system will provide you the reference number.

As far I can remember, I did not encounter any error during my online transaction for appointment schedule. In the initial page inside the Schedule Appointment link, you have to enter the no. of application (for your case, i assume it's just you so the value should be 1), then for the visa category please select "All Visa Categories", then hit submit button. Then for the Given Name, and Surname, the values should be the same as what is reflected in your passport. Since you don't have a landline, then you can just place "63" for the STD Code field, leave Landline NUmber blank, and place your mobile number (without the 0 ==> i.e. 917 xxx xxxx) in the Mobile NUmber field.

Hope this helps.... :)

marylen
4th August 2008, 10:29
thanks for the quick reply menchin..but really so sad....its still the same...i got the same as what you did to yours...really so annoying.....i dont know whats wrong behind of this....i filled it correctly as what you did really.............oh my gosh............

Ann07
4th August 2008, 12:39
Hi Mary

Sorry to hear that..wish i could help but never exp that.
Anyway, GOODLUCK to ur application. I know u can do it just try it again.

By the way i enjoyed it last time chatting with u:D

menchkin
4th August 2008, 14:07
Another way to set an appointment is to call the UKVAC call center.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This service is available thru a toll call charge costing PHP 32.00 per minute for landline calls (excluding VAT and applicable NDD charges for calls made outside Metro Manila). Additional rates may apply for calls made through payphones, prepaid phone cards or mobile phones.

Call Center Contact number:
For PLDT 1-909-885-VISA (8472).
For Bayantel 1-903-VISAUK or 1-903-847285

marylen
4th August 2008, 16:00
ye i already tried calling up those numbers listed above via mobile phone,was having a hard time as well but in the end we get it through although i wasnt able to set an appointment yet as nobody answered the phone, but at last its ringing and was able to leave a bit of information regarding myself just i was requested to leave my name and contact number, the phone was set up through answering machine only....hope i could hear any reply then. thanks again..

to Ann: thank you as well,,,i enjoyed chatting with you ...hope everything goes well with you there and so as your baby....gotcha girl...