PDA

View Full Version : can i book an appointment online at night?

marylen
4th August 2008, 16:11
can i book an appointment online tonight i mean for the submission of my papers at UKVACS..?just wanted to know if they were close at night or if its available 24hrs? I tried to set an appointment online but wasnt get through, i don't know whats wrong or maybe it was late in the afternoon when i tried that is why i cant get through..isn't it? I done paying my visa fee at metrobank here and issued a managers check so right then after i guess was around 6pm when i tried ....

Sconnie
4th August 2008, 20:38
Don't see why you cant book on line at night

angel2008
5th August 2008, 01:20
i booked my appointment 8 pm at night .

menchkin
5th August 2008, 01:45
I also scheduled my appointment around 10pm online and it was processed immediately without any error. :)

doonat
5th August 2008, 12:08
you can book anytime 24/7

marylen
5th August 2008, 12:39
hey guys thank you for the response...i got to have an appointment online already, keep on trying until middie and thanks i got it at the very end.Anyway just a lil concern regarding the givens name i wrote in there...i put as MARYANN without any space its suppose to be MARY ANN as its what written on my passport, but i tried to have a space after the Y but it doesnt work out to be that way, the space bar isnt functioning as its intended to be as MARYANN instead of MARY ANN. do u think its okay guys? let me know.....anyway i got the reference number and passport number correctly....

angel2008
5th August 2008, 13:32
its ok, when I made online appointment I also had mistake, I put my Fam name first then my given name. And I did'nt notice that, and didnt have problem . dont worry its only appointment to ukvacs .It wont affect your application.Goodluck. Im on my 8th week of waiting

Fullofhope
5th August 2008, 15:21
Angel what type of visa you applying? Me its VV but then its almost 2 months now of waiting. They said its just 15 to 20 working days.

angel2008
6th August 2008, 00:46
Angel what type of visa you applying? Me its VV but then its almost 2 months now of waiting. They said its just 15 to 20 working days.

Spouse visa. Takes 3mos ussually. But VV only takes 2 weeks, my friend got her visit visa last friday.She waited 13 dys but before that she had 2 refusal.Then she waited for another 6 mos before she applied again. And before that her boyfriend bought her properties in PH in her name and money in the bank. And that was a big big help for her third application. SHe finally got it and she is now in the UK .

tiger@tigress
6th August 2008, 08:09
Goodluck everyone...

amyburple
6th August 2008, 08:32
Spouse visa. Takes 3mos ussually. But VV only takes 2 weeks, my friend got her visit visa last friday.She waited 13 dys but before that she had 2 refusal.Then she waited for another 6 mos before she applied again. And before that her boyfriend bought her properties in PH in her name and money in the bank. And that was a big big help for her third application. SHe finally got it and she is now in the UK .
To Angel..

Did you get married here in the Philippines? Coz we decided to get married here anytime this year or early next year? I don't have any idea what requirements do I need to prepare or seminars to attend... Thanks^^,

angel2008
7th August 2008, 00:12
To Angel..

Did you get married here in the Philippines? Coz we decided to get married here anytime this year or early next year? I don't have any idea what requirements do I need to prepare or seminars to attend... Thanks^^,

Yes we got married here in the Philippines, we're here since January, married February and applied visa June 12. My husband is waiting for my visa and we will fly together to UK. My husband applied his CNI in Angeles pampanga. The registrars here did'nt require us to attend for the seminar, hehe maybe we are both too old to have that seminar.They have 10 days of posting your marriage in the municipal. Anyway try to browse old posts here and you will get answer to your questions. Congratulation in advance