PDA

View Full Version : Cornwall Holiday

flomike
4th August 2008, 22:20
On bank holiday Aug we're on a forth night off to work:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

We will go to Cornwall. I'd never been there neither my husband we're both excited. The only down side for us he needs to drive for about 8-10hrs from our place to Cornwall:NoNo: but since we paid a deposit already were we going to stay in Bodmin so rain or shine Cornwall here we go:Hellooo:

We're going to nearby place as well like Devon and Newquay.

charlwill
5th August 2008, 01:17
We've been there 2 weeks ago. We left Lancs @ 2 a.m and we reach Cornwall about 8 in the morning. Not bad and that's including stop over. Enjoy!

ca143
5th August 2008, 09:27
On bank holiday Aug we're on a forth night off to work:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

We will go to Cornwall. I'd never been there neither my husband we're both excited. The only down side for us he needs to drive for about 8-10hrs from our place to Cornwall:NoNo: but since we paid a deposit already were we going to stay in Bodmin so rain or shine Cornwall here we go:Hellooo:

We're going to nearby place as well like Devon and Newquay. if u want eat fresh TAHONG u have to bring big knife as well as theres quite a lot in newquay beach.:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

alicat
5th August 2008, 13:30

We're going to nearby place as well like Devon and Newquay.

have a nice holiday..we just back from newquay,
we have some friends live there..
this week they have a surfing competition in fistral
beach,our friend is one of the organiser..

scott&ligaya
5th August 2008, 13:44
If you get a chance visit Trebarwith Strand near Boscastle and Tintagel (King Arthur legend and castle), Watergate Bay north of Newquay and Perrranporth south of Newquay, both are great for beginner surfers if you want to try body boarding, Fistral and other Newquay beaches are too busy and have very grouchy local surfers who will verbally assault you if you drop in on their wave ( I know my 18 yr old son lives there and is competing on longboard). A lovely afternoon is at a small cove with great restuarant right on the edge of Newquay going out of town called Lusty Glaze but lots of steps down. Enjoy your Cornwall holiday.

Scouse
5th August 2008, 19:15
You must go to the Eden Project, the biodomes are incredible. Go to the temperate climate zone first, which is a Mediterranean type climate, then the sub tropical zone. We went about five years ago and want to go back soon.

flomike
6th August 2008, 20:35
Thank you all guys:) I am so excited to go there now:BouncyHappy: I'll remember all your advice and pointers. I'll upload some pics on the gallery when we get back. TA!

Ann07
6th August 2008, 20:38
enjoy and have fun flomike:)

aromulus
6th August 2008, 21:16
We've been there 2 weeks ago. We left Lancs @ 2 a.m and we reach Cornwall about 8 in the morning. Not bad and that's including stop over. Enjoy!

Must have done that in second gear with the handbrake on........:Erm: