PDA

View Full Version : spouse visa form question

marylen
6th August 2008, 07:05
started filling up the spouse visa form here, appointment would be this coming friday...but have to be sure if i understand and got it correctly on some of the questions that confused me a bit....

****My husband received a child benefit of one of his son living with him solely...i not sure if its okay to mention this as theres a question if the sponsor receive from any other source of like friends n family...He receives a child benefit ye as only one living with him....

******question 6.4.12 have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship like a marriage or civil partnership at any time(including since wedding or civil partnership ceremony?) YES or NO....

____we spent total of 11weeks since the first meeting, staying in a rented apartment for a month everytime he came over to visit me here....does it mean YES is the answer with those question above...please let me know...

SephEan
6th August 2008, 07:32
started filling up the spouse visa form here, appointment would be this coming friday...but have to be sure if i understand and got it correctly on some of the questions that confused me a bit....

****My husband received a child benefit of one of his son living with him solely...i not sure if its okay to mention this as theres a question if the sponsor receive from any other source of like friends n family...He receives a child benefit ye as only one living with him....-------i don't think you have to mention that. The kid receives that allowance not the father. The question reffers to other income that your hubby receives from any of his relatives or friends. Just answer no.

******question 6.4.12 have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship like a marriage or civil partnership at any time(including since wedding or civil partnership ceremony?) YES or NO....----If you and your hubby stayed in one place before you answer yes. put the details, like how long have u two stayed together in that place, etc...

____we spent total of 11weeks since the first meeting, staying in a rented apartment for a month everytime he came over to visit me here....does it mean YES is the answer with those question above...please let me know...

****My husband received a child benefit of one of his son living with him solely...i not sure if its okay to mention this as theres a question if the sponsor receive from any other source of like friends n family...He receives a child benefit ye as only one living with him....-------i don't think you have to mention that. The kid receives that allowance not the father. The question reffers to other income that your hubby receives from any of his relatives or friends. Just answer no.

******question 6.4.12 have you lived with your sponsor in a relationship like a marriage or civil partnership at any time(including since wedding or civil partnership ceremony?) YES or NO....----If you and your hubby stayed in one place before you answer yes. put the details, like how long have u two stayed together in that place, etc...

marylen
6th August 2008, 17:08
thank you sephean......so glad that you were still able to continue supporting us here although your now facing the nxt chapter.