PDA

View Full Version : help........

marylen
6th August 2008, 19:04
Is it neccessarry to capitalize all the letters in filling up the form? or just a normal letter will do....like if its needs to be small then small or capital then do as well.

5olidsnake
6th August 2008, 19:35
my wife filled all the visa forms in BLOCK CAPITAL letters

Fullofhope
6th August 2008, 19:41
Mine too. I guess it doesnt matter at all. Goodluck with your application.

jainaewen
6th August 2008, 19:44
:)

5olidsnake
6th August 2008, 19:45
if the form states at top

" please use block capitals"

then use

or for example here some UK forms ask only use black pen, crazy but the UK is full of requirements.

Ann07
6th August 2008, 19:56

then use

or for example here some UK forms ask only use black pen, crazy but the UK is full of requirements.

agree:xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
7th August 2008, 11:08
It's very important to read the help guide and instructions before you fill out the application. If it says use a black pen and block capital letters and you don't follow those instructions, you risk having the application returned to you by some nit-picking pen pusher in the embassy who's having a bad day.
Iain.

aug06_2006
7th August 2008, 14:09
Thats true!

andypaul
7th August 2008, 15:01

then use

I guess several reasons for its use.

They scan them or possibly use OCR and also if they are tough on saying its clear and easy to read each letter/word then they can work faster as hopefully most people follow the guidance.

Just imagine a whole group of GP's applied for a visa might take years to read their handwriting:D

marylen
9th August 2008, 01:42
okay guys thank you for the response.....i already submitted my documents yesterday august 8, 2008 at UKVACS, everything went smooth n fine....start to count down now............so thrill n excited whatever is the result its all for good.....

5olidsnake
9th August 2008, 10:44
goodluck
only 10 weeks to wait:bigcry:

andypaul
9th August 2008, 13:24
okay guys thank you for the response.....i already submitted my documents yesterday august 8, 2008 at UKVACS, everything went smooth n fine....start to count down now............so thrill n excited whatever is the result its all for good.....
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Good luck

Mrs.JMajor
9th August 2008, 13:29
Good luck to you anne, :)