PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Gentleman...

Mrs Daddy
9th August 2008, 15:55
:yikes::yikes:Not for me
seriously any gentleman out there for my sistah she`s 24 years of age,a single mum of a cute little boy cg who`s just turning two last july.she`s a B.S Criminology Graduate but working in a dental clinic for the moment.she didnt know about it at all but if there`s someone interested just let me know:xxgrinning--00xx3:hope I not sound like a pimp:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

andypaul
9th August 2008, 15:56
Pimp daddy:D

Mrs Daddy
9th August 2008, 15:58
Pimp daddy:D

ur a bad bug andy:cwm23::D

KeithD
9th August 2008, 16:41
Some weirdo's out there Mrs Daddy.........my misses found one :Erm:

andypaul
9th August 2008, 16:47
ur a bad bug andy:cwm23::D

oh no here comes the fly spray:omg:

Mrs Daddy
10th August 2008, 15:23
Some weirdo's out there Mrs Daddy.........my misses found one :Erm:

I know what you mean Boss keith:icon_lol::D:icon_lol:

nigel
10th August 2008, 22:30
When I met Vimvie, I wasn't even looking for a filipina as such, I just got talking to her on a Yahoo chat room thing, maybe your sis could try meeting brit guys on the British yahoo chat rooms?:Erm:

Mrs Daddy
11th August 2008, 10:02
yeah nigel and he caught a pakistani one which am not in favor:D:D:D

IainBusby
11th August 2008, 10:27
yeah nigel and he caught a pakistani one which am not in favor:D:D:D

:Erm:

Ana_may365
12th August 2008, 19:02
i think its not right that u find her a man,its like u selling ur sistah!
i think much better if she's the one who find her man even from what country is it.
the important is they know each other and love each other.
like what NIGEL said tell her go to the dating website or any website that she can meet her dream partner.

KeithD
12th August 2008, 19:33
Get her a big black boy, us whities would be useless after that :omg:

keithAngel
12th August 2008, 21:57
i think much better if she's the one who find her man even from what country is it.
like what NIGEL said tell her go to the dating website or any website that she can meet her dream partner.

For dream partners thats the good advice then she cant blame anyone but herself and if she find him on line it must love:rolleyes:

Not a curry fan then?

Piamed
12th August 2008, 23:00
:omg:

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 08:36

Excuse me but for whatever reason am not trying to sell my sistah :cwm23:I just thought I was helping her but if thats your interpretation.go for it:Cuckoo:

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 08:37

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 08:37
:omg:

dont worry piamed Black is beautiful:)

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 08:45
For dream partners thats the good advice then she cant blame anyone but herself and if she find him on line it must love:rolleyes:

Not a curry fan then?

I like curry keith but I dont know someone who married a pakistani.Some pakistani friend That I have met online when I was in college were pervert:cwm23: I hope God`s Forbid it will not come to the point of blaming me one day:NoNo:

IainBusby
13th August 2008, 09:07

I totally disagree, an introduction is just that, an introduction. What happens after that is up to the two people who have been introduced. She is not trying to sell her sister, she is mearly trying to introduce her to a prospective husband.

If anyone is interested and does reply to her posting in that way and an introduction happens, the chemistry will either work or it won't. Even if they only meet online, there will have to be a certain amount of physical attraction and personal chemistry for the two people to want to pursue the relationship beyond online chatting and emails etc.

Iain.

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 09:10
I totally disagree, an introduction is just that, an introduction. What happens after that is up to the two people who have been introduced. She is not trying to sell her sister, she is mearly trying to introduce her to a prospective husband.

If anyone is interested and does reply to her posting in that way and an introduction happens, the chemistry will either work or it won't. Even if they only meet online, there will have to be a certain amount of physical attraction and personal chemistry for the two people to want to pursue the relationship beyond online chatting and emails etc.

Iain.

tnx Iain:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
13th August 2008, 14:14
good sister mrs daddy:):)

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 17:55
trying to ann:D

keithAngel
13th August 2008, 18:25

Iain.

but Ian dream partners are so much less demanding than real ones:rolleyes:

kimmi
13th August 2008, 18:30

Iain.

very well said Iain..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
14th August 2008, 01:59
trying to ann:D

Can we create screening committe then:Cuckoo::Erm::D::Rasp:
Count me in:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
14th August 2008, 03:43
Can we create screeming committe then:Cuckoo::Erm::D::Rasp:
Count me in:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aaaaaaaaahhhhhggg:D

LEAHnew
14th August 2008, 05:28
aaaaaaaaahhhhhggg:D

:yikes:What happen Mr. Gentleman:D.....you are screaming:Cuckoo::icon_lol::icon_lol:

IainBusby
14th August 2008, 08:18
but Ian dream partners are so much less demanding than real ones:rolleyes:

There are many members on this forum, including myself, who first met there wives, fiancees or gf's online and I don't think many of them would have looked upon them as just "dream partners", by whick I assume you mean "unreal".

There has to be something real there for both partners, a genuine attraction Especially for the man (most often) who is eventually prepared to fly 6,000 miles to a strange third world country to meet his cyber gfand move things on to another level.

I also know from girls I have spoken to and from postings on this site, how hard the girls work on preparation for the arrival of their, "up until now" cyber bf, quite often losing much needed earnings and even borrowing money to make everthing perfect for him. There has to something there for both parties before each would decide to take things this far.

Iain.

andypaul
16th August 2008, 14:19
Blind dates, introductions, and web dating happenes between more everyday brit couples than many would think.

Look how popular all face book and bebos and what have yous are and if you speaking to young people in their teens, twenties and thirties they are all meeting people on line just as they did with msn and yahoo a few years back.

I was in a office the other day and a whole group of mid to late twenties white british women sitting in a reception were talking about dating on line, blind dates and being introduced by others to dates.
None of them thought it sad or bizzare in fact, they were attractive bunch and all i presume living in london with its nightllife.

keithAngel
16th August 2008, 16:18
There are many members on this forum, including myself, who first met there wives, fiancees or gf's online and I don't think many of them would have looked upon them as just "dream partners", by whick I assume you mean "unreal".

There has to be something real there for both partners, a genuine attraction Especially for the man (most often) who is eventually prepared to fly 6,000 miles to a strange third world country to meet his cyber gfand move things on to another level.

I also know from girls I have spoken to and from postings on this site, how hard the girls work on preparation for the arrival of their, "up until now" cyber bf, quite often losing much needed earnings and even borrowing money to make everthing perfect for him. There has to something there for both parties before each would decide to take things this far.

Iain.

I agree about to do it myself after more than a thousand cyber hours mostly of skype calls

Dream partner was a somewhat tounge in cheek remark first used by Anna-May

I suspect that the vast majority of cyber relationships never meet in reality and only when they do does it become real beyond the projections of both sides clearly here there is a much higher percentage of relationship beyond chatting online by the nature of the forum .

I wonder what percentage of commited relationships here met on line first?

Present company excepted (this means every one here) the common attraction you refer to may in the odd case be Sex and Security:peepwall:

Its a tough medium to establish a genuine life partner and one has to be lucky , which is great or very persistant hopefully thats all of us right :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gaius
18th August 2008, 04:25
I have some English and Irish friends now residing in Boracay Island for investment purposes. and they all single.. too bad some flirty pinays there get hooked on them.

Mrs Daddy
18th August 2008, 11:41
nah!:NoNo:dont want foreigners who reside in PI already.dont get upset but dunno who they hooked up with:yikes: