PDA

View Full Version : Hello - I am new!

venny
10th August 2008, 23:44
Hi There,

I am a new to this site. Stubbled across it from google as I am looking for a mother's help to come and work with me and my family. I would be grateful if anyone knows any lovely fillipino ladies who are looking for 'live-in' work in the UK (south).

telford
11th August 2008, 00:05
Welcome to the forum Venny:)

gazlou
11th August 2008, 01:16
Hi Venny, Welcome to the forum.:Hellooo::)

menchkin
11th August 2008, 01:50
Hello there! Welcome aboard. :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

Frances
11th August 2008, 02:45
hi welcome to the forum!

tiger@tigress
11th August 2008, 08:40
Hiya welcome to the forum.. what kind of work is that?

Mich
11th August 2008, 08:45
welcome to the forum!

what work is that?

IainBusby
11th August 2008, 09:00
Hi Venny,
Welcome to the forum.
Louella & Iain.

DaveUK
11th August 2008, 10:25
Welcome to the forum Venny

Ann07
11th August 2008, 13:16
Hi venny wlcome:)

misscarie
11th August 2008, 14:10
welcome aboard :)

venny
11th August 2008, 15:35
I am looking for a lady who can come and live-in with me and my family to help me take care of my children and the home whilst I am working. Someone who will become a member of our family that we can work, laugh and play with and basically help me stay organised as we are a busy family!

alicat
12th August 2008, 08:18
welcome to the forum.

Mrs.JMajor
12th August 2008, 11:10
kinda like this "WANTED HOUSEKEEPER" joke :D

welcome :Hellooo:,may u find what u are looking for :Erm:

kimmi
12th August 2008, 15:25
welcome to the forum Venny..:)

shiela
16th August 2008, 07:46
Hello Guys, Iam new in this site. Iam looking any ideas on how to get and work to england. I would be happy if somebody can give some information.

Thanks and more power
shiela

IainBusby
16th August 2008, 09:08
Hi Shiela,
Welcome to the forum. It's very hard these days to get a work visa for the UK, even nurses are not required here now. So unless you are highly skilled and have a skill in which there are shortages of skilled workers in this country or in Europe in general, you'll have very little chance of getting a visa.

If you use the search on here and search for "Highly Skilled Migrant" , you'll probably find a link to the UK government website where you can see all the categories of worker that are required.

Iain.

shiela
18th August 2008, 03:44
Hi Shiela,
Welcome to the forum. It's very hard these days to get a work visa for the UK, even nurses are not required here now. So unless you are highly skilled and have a skill in which there are shortages of skilled workers in this country or in Europe in general, you'll have very little chance of getting a visa.

If you use the search on here and search for "Highly Skilled Migrant" , you'll probably find a link to the UK government website where you can see all the categories of worker that are required.

Iain.

thanks Iain for your reply, its my pleasure to join this site coz lots of information you got and lots of friendly people join here.
Best regards
shiela