PDA

View Full Version : not so nice start

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 09:08
had my first transaction in PNB and and seems everything at first out of order my father has given me his wrong account number and had to phone them back and forth.it took two weeks for them to get the money and it cost me another blumin £10 so its like all in all I have paid £15 pound instead of £5 as they said I have to pay for the ammendment that cost about£10:cwm23:anyway pleased that they got the money now:)

IainBusby
13th August 2008, 09:14
Never mind, at least you got it sorted out. I'm suprised that you managed to get it sorted in 2 weeks. Dealing with PNB is hard enough if you give them the correct details, it's usually them that get things wrong.
Iain.

maria_and_matt
13th August 2008, 09:23
hmmm i use the online banking with pnb and i never really had a problem with them, they always have been quick and reliable. maybe it was just bad luck with you, i know it get so frustrating when things like this goes wrong and i am glad they finally got their act together and sorted it.

ginapeterb
13th August 2008, 11:12
Ian is right, PNB can be absolutely 100 per cent bobo when it comes to transactions, they seem to be absolutely useless in all departments, why we ever bother with such an inefficient toy town bank I will never know, but deal with them we must I suppose, they cannot ever seem to get anything right.

We transferred a large amount of cash to the PNB In local town in Phils, guess what, they did not have any details, and when we arrived, they said they needed additional ID to sort it out, and that it was London's fault, hence we have refrained from transferring too much money with them.

A mix of some in Metrobank, some in PNB and some in cash, etc, seems to be the best solution, and my Barclays Visa card did not work at all in Phils this year, but then again, should we be surprised ?

Stick to Cash wherever possible, that never fails !

PeterB
13th August 2008, 14:28
I've transferred in excess of P20M, using PNB, and not had any problems.

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 18:02
Never mind, at least you got it sorted out. I'm suprised that you managed to get it sorted in 2 weeks. Dealing with PNB is hard enough if you give them the correct details, it's usually them that get things wrong.
Iain.

yes iain at least it was all sorted I am very pleased:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 18:04
hmmm i use the online banking with pnb and i never really had a problem with them, they always have been quick and reliable. maybe it was just bad luck with you, i know it get so frustrating when things like this goes wrong and i am glad they finally got their act together and sorted it.

yes it was indeed frustrating:dohhad a sleepless night and my phone bill now cost me a fortune:NoNo:at least I could put it aside now:xxgrinning--00xx3:bad start for me and good for you:Erm:

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 18:07
We transferred a large amount of cash to the PNB In local town in Phils, guess what, they did not have any details, and when we arrived, they said they needed additional ID to sort it out, and that it was London's fault, hence we have refrained from transferring too much money with them.

A mix of some in Metrobank, some in PNB and some in cash, etc, seems to be the best solution, and my Barclays Visa card did not work at all in Phils this year, but then again, should we be surprised ?

Stick to Cash wherever possible, that never fails !

I thought they could get the money as well in any PNB branch but as you said pete they ask for loads of different ID`s and yet same as your experience they said we`d not have any details.very PATHETIC:NoNo:but hopefully in my next transaction things will be different and for good I supposed:)

Mrs Daddy
13th August 2008, 18:08
I've transferred in excess of P20M, using PNB, and not had any problems.

the luck is in ur side peterb:xxgrinning--00xx3:good for you!:)