PDA

View Full Version : steps for visa application

jainaewen
14th August 2008, 22:18
hello anyone here? i need to know what to do first. ive read here in the forum to book an appointment 2 weeks before your estimated date of submitting your application. do i have to pay visa fee first before applying online application?pls tell me what to do.thanks in advance!

trina
14th August 2008, 22:49
hello anyone here? i need to know what to do first. ive read here in the forum to book an appointment 2 weeks before your estimated date of submitting your application. do i have to pay visa fee first before applying online application?pls tell me what to do.thanks in advance!

:doh:doh:doh well jainaewen.... you can book your appointment after you have pay your visa fee.....

jainaewen
14th August 2008, 23:16
:doh:doh:doh well jainaewen.... you can book your appointment after you have pay your visa fee.....

can i apply online now without my visa fee yet?then pay later? i wanted to go to the application center on aug 29

angel2008
15th August 2008, 00:24
can i apply online now without my visa fee yet?then pay later? i wanted to go to the application center on aug 29

Yes you can apply online now .Thats what I did, applied online then pay the visa fee through BPI bank then booked appointment. And finally I got my visa yesterday

jainaewen
15th August 2008, 00:58
thanks angel! am goin to apply online tonight then pay . with your itinerary what did you do with it?my fiance said i will just screenshot it and print it an show that as my itinerary is that right or i need to book ?like if i book itinerary you need to pay the flight. pls give me some advice

jainaewen
15th August 2008, 01:00
Yes you can apply online now .Thats what I did, applied online then pay the visa fee through BPI bank then booked appointment. And finally I got my visa yesterday

wow thank God you God your visa!am happy for you at last youll be with your husband right? :)

angel2008
15th August 2008, 01:45
I applied for spouse visa, didnt book flight because not sure if you will get visa approval. I think for tourist they require the flight details.

PAT
15th August 2008, 08:54

Hi angel2008, I would like to apply online soon, will you please help me how to do it? Can I pay the visa fee the next day and book appointment? or do I need to wait few days after my application before I book appointment? Your reply is highly appreciated.

PeterB
15th August 2008, 10:02
I think for tourist they require the flight details.

If they do, that's a change since last year. We just specified flight to UK in September, and a visit duration of "up to six months".

Considering how many tourist (visit) visas get denied, it would be illogical to expect flights to be booked.

angel2008
15th August 2008, 14:08
Hi angel2008, I would like to apply online soon, will you please help me how to do it? Can I pay the visa fee the next day and book appointment? or do I need to wait few days after my application before I book appointment? Your reply is highly appreciated.

Hi Pat, you can add me QUEENOFDNITE2000@YAHOO.COM. Yes once you applied online, you can pay the visa fee. Very easy to BPI bank just bring your passport.After you pay you can book the appointment to ukvacs. lets chat one day just add me

angel2008
15th August 2008, 14:26
wow thank God you God your visa!am happy for you at last youll be with your husband right? :)
We are living together here in PH since December 2007 but before that we stayed 2 years together in China. We both worked there. We decided to go to Uk because we need to work and make some money before we finish our savings.

angel2008
15th August 2008, 14:34
thanks angel! am goin to apply online tonight then pay . with your itinerary what did you do with it?my fiance said i will just screenshot it and print it an show that as my itinerary is that right or i need to book ?like if i book itinerary you need to pay the flight. pls give me some advice
When I applied my visa I did'nt give itenerary .Not required for spouse visa I think.. what type of visa you will apply?

jainaewen
15th August 2008, 15:04
hi angel im gonna apply for fiancee visa

PAT
15th August 2008, 15:38
Thank you angel, I will.

amyburple
27th August 2008, 04:47
hi angel im gonna apply for fiancee visa
Hi JAINAEWEN

Can you give me TIPS what did you do, what did you prepare, what requirements NEEDED. Because I will apply also my FIANCE VISA. I want to START it next week.
Please do email me..... missamy08@gmail.com

I'm looking forward for it....