PDA

View Full Version : visa

sheldon1
18th August 2008, 20:06
Can Anyone Tell Me Exactly What A Non Quota Immigrant Visa Is? How Do I Obtain One. Also A Balikbayan Visa Is Only Usefull If You Arrive In The Philippines With Your Wife. Whats The Best Way To Get A Visa To Philippines. I Am Married. Would It Be Difficult. My Wife Would Not Be With Me When I Arrve. I Have Children In The Philippines Do I Have To Obtain D.n.a Before I Can Apply For British Passports. We Got Married After The Births. We Have All Our Paperwork Regarding This.

Kind Regards

A_flyer
18th August 2008, 20:22
Hi Sheldon,

Also A Balikbayan Visa Is Only Usefull If You Arrive In The Philippines With Your Wife.
Balikbayan privilege is not a visa... it's the right for the Balikbayan (the Filipino Citizen) to request immigration at arrival a visa-free stay of one year for his/her family (foreign spouse and/or children holding foreign passports) entering the Philippines with him/her.

You can't request it if you're alone, that's the law.

IainBusby
19th August 2008, 09:11
Can Anyone Tell Me Exactly What A Non Quota Immigrant Visa Is? How Do I Obtain One. Also A Balikbayan Visa Is Only Usefull If You Arrive In The Philippines With Your Wife. Whats The Best Way To Get A Visa To Philippines. I Am Married. Would It Be Difficult. My Wife Would Not Be With Me When I Arrve. I Have Children In The Philippines Do I Have To Obtain D.n.a Before I Can Apply For British Passports. We Got Married After The Births. We Have All Our Paperwork Regarding This.

Kind Regards

I think as long as your name is on their birth certificates, you should just be able to apply without DNA.
Iain.