PDA

View Full Version : questions about vfa4

jainaewen
19th August 2008, 23:42
i have some questions i need help to clarify with.

question 105. do you receive income from any other sources,including friends or family?

.... my sponsor has been sending money for me since 2006 do i have to consider it as an income ?

question 123. how much does your sponsors monthly income is used to support their family?

.........whats this all about?

question 124. how much does your sponsor spend each month on living cost?

........ does he have to include the amount of money he sends to me every month here?

pls i need answers .. thanks in advance!

menchkin
20th August 2008, 02:22

question 105. do you receive income from any other sources,including friends or family?

.... my sponsor has been sending money for me since 2006 do i have to consider it as an income ?

question 123. how much does your sponsors monthly income is used to support their family?

.........whats this all about?

question 124. how much does your sponsor spend each month on living cost?

........ does he have to include the amount of money he sends to me every month here?

pls i need answers .. thanks in advance!

* how much does your sponsors monthly income is used to support their family?

==> If your fiance is supporting any member of his family (i.e. children - if he has any, sibling, parents) then you need to indicate how much of his monthly income goes for the support

* how much does your sponsor spend each month on living cost?

==> This includes food, rental/mortgage, petrol, cable, phone bill, electricity bill, water bill, council tax, etc.

For the first question on whether the money your fiance sends to you can be considered as income, I'm not so sure on this so I let the others help you with it.

:) :) :)

trina
20th August 2008, 07:43

In my application I consider the money that my husband sent me as an income.... you just have to provide a proof for that..e.g. money transfers like western union..and etc...

marylen
20th August 2008, 07:54

__ i didnt consider it as an income, i just provide all the proof that my husband sent to me, bank to bank transfer western union, etc. i never received any other sources from any of my friends and family so i just put it N/A to that question although my husband supported me.

___ye the total of all cost of all the outgoings that your husband give as mean of support to any like children of his previous marraiges through CSA or to his parents, etc....what we did to ours is my husband created to all of his outgoing expenses and there can see all the cost.

* how much does your sponsor spend each month on living cost?

___than involves all his expenses clothes,bills, debts, foods etc.................................