PDA

View Full Version : after the visa has been processed

Sangoma
20th August 2008, 19:22
do you get all your supporting documents back?

Thinking of payslips and tax papers etc

kimmi
20th August 2008, 19:27
yes u get all the documents uve submitted to them, that's why you sent it in two copies but if u didn't they will get the original..

Goodluck..:)

Mrs Daddy
20th August 2008, 19:45
you`ll get back the majority of your documents:)

Ann07
20th August 2008, 20:19
YES:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
20th August 2008, 20:45
In theory yes but im sure somewhere the embassy have a disclaimer and the wife never recieved her spare copy of the marriage cert back and had to order a new one.

With all the excitment spare a few mintues going though all so you can report it while its still fresh.

joebloggs
20th August 2008, 21:01
the embassy do keep certain evidence sometimes, usually anything that is not a bank statement, payslip or any sort of cert. so letters from sponsor etc, unless they just lost them :Erm:

andypaul
20th August 2008, 22:19
the embassy do keep certain evidence sometimes, usually anything that is not a bank statement, payslip or any sort of cert. so letters from sponsor etc, unless they just lost them :Erm:

Very true they have to keep examples of evidence for the various requirments.

So very important to mark whats a copy and whats an orignal.

Thats why over the years most applicants have commented best to have two seperate identical selections of all the key documents you would wish to keep.

angel2008
21st August 2008, 00:03
They took my original bcert,marriage contract, and all the serox copy of my docs.

Mrs.JMajor
21st August 2008, 01:34
mine some lost,payslip of tomm (cause i know i need it for our settlement visa coz i only applied for v.v) and original receipt from Land Transportation Office of my one tricycle,the next day i went back to VFS-UKVAC and told them i lost some,they said they gonna keep in touch w/ British Embassy and they ask my #,few days later British Embassy phoned me up telling get the rest of docs,but sad the O.R from L.T.O really cant find,and i have to spend money for a lawyer to make affidavit of lost of that thing cause i am using it for renewal of tricycle every year:NoNo:

IainBusby
21st August 2008, 10:04
Very true they have to keep examples of evidence for the various requirments.

So very important to mark whats a copy and whats an orignal.

Thats why over the years most applicants have commented best to have two seperate identical selections of all the key documents you would wish to keep.

If you do it this way, you will get all of the original documents returned to you and they will keep all of the photocopies on file.

Iain.

vbkelly
21st August 2008, 10:12
all i had documents submitted to the embassy are all original no photocopy and they returned it to me completely no missing documents