PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible?....

PAT
21st August 2008, 16:26
Hello, I would like to ask if it is possible to postpone the date of my appointment to UKVACS once it is booked?...your reply is much appreciated.

menchkin
22nd August 2008, 01:43
Yes, it's okay to do the cancellation of your appointment. You can do it online. I did it once because the additional supporting documents that my husband sent from Scotland did not arrive the day before my scheduled appointment in UKVACS.

doonat
22nd August 2008, 16:22
just go to the vfs web site and you will see you the have the option to re-schedule your appointment or cancel appointment.

demlyn888
22nd August 2008, 16:30
you can definitely change the date of your appointment as everyone said just go online at vfs ph website. Good luck...

PAT
23rd August 2008, 03:01
Good day to all of you.....thanks a lot for your responses especially to Menchkin who always extend help clarifying my confusions.To doonat and demeylyn888, I also appreciate the effort you did.God bless us all...

menchkin
23rd August 2008, 13:43
Good day to all of you.....thanks a lot for your responses especially to Menchkin who always extend help clarifying my confusions.To doonat and demeylyn888, I also appreciate the effort you did.God bless us all...

You're very much welcome PAT. :) :) :)

doonat
23rd August 2008, 18:37
ur welcome! goodluck on your application. :)