PDA

View Full Version : need some advice pls????

Ana_may365
21st August 2008, 19:00
hiya! to all filipina who live here in uk.im just asking if what kind of brand of shampoo did u use in here in uk?
im nearly 3 years here now but until now i didnt know if what is the best shampoo did i need to use here?my hair are long,it is until in my bump[butt]and i noticed that every time i wash or shampooing my hair a lot of my hairs fall down:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:.and now it is not like [thick]the same b4.i love my long hair!its one of my assets,and my hubby like this too.
can anybody here give me some advice if what is the best!shampoo and conditioner also?

kimmi
21st August 2008, 19:09
I am using Pantene..:) yes I agree with u it is really hard to find things that suits us here..:)

maria_and_matt
21st August 2008, 19:09
i use pantene shine, it good. but the falling hair is down to hot showers we take... also you can buy sunsilk at most pinoy stores ;)

kimmi
21st August 2008, 19:16
i use pantene shine, it good. but the falling hair is down to hot showers we take... also you can buy sunsilk at most pinoy stores ;)

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: :icon_lol::D

vbkelly
21st August 2008, 19:32
hiya! to all filipina who live here in uk.im just asking if what kind of brand of shampoo did u use in here in uk?
im nearly 3 years here now but until now i didnt know if what is the best shampoo did i need to use here?my hair are long,it is until in my bump[butt]and i noticed that every time i wash or shampooing my hair a lot of my hairs fall down:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:.and now it is not like [thick]the same b4.i love my long hair!its one of my assets,and my hubby like this too.
can anybody here give me some advice if what is the best!shampoo and conditioner also?

i use tresemme shampoo and conditioner since i came here.

5olidsnake
21st August 2008, 19:47
i use "wash and go" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJoguhEiieQ&feature=related)

i wash my hair and it goes:doh

Fitzy
21st August 2008, 20:09
i use "wash and go" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJoguhEiieQ&feature=related)

i wash my hair and it goes:doh

:D:D:D:D:D

Hahahahahahah

That's my brand lol :action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081:

Ana_may365
22nd August 2008, 00:14
hey!5olidsnake & fitzy!i said to all filipina[r u a filipina?]
yeah ur both right!coz u have no hair.thats why u wash and go.lol!

melmart
22nd August 2008, 10:36
u have to try different kinds of shampoos and conditioners until u find the right one for your hair! i've tried different kinds but i think i like most vo5 which im using now.i've always had hair falls whenever i wash my hair even when i was in the phils and until now so i dont mind it and my hair is really thick and long which doesnt bother me if it falls coz my hair is still thick!

Geraldine
22nd August 2008, 12:02
Its hard to find a shampoo that is 'hiyang' to our hair, up to now after 4yrs, I still dont know what brand that suits me. I think shampoos here are too strong that sometimes I get dandruff :NoNo: but what I do is I just use different shampoos and I dont wash my hair everyday. I've read somewhere that washing our hair too much removes that natural oil that protects our hair. As long as it doesnt smell and you keep it clean, I suggest not to wash it everyday. Unlike in Phil that we really need to shower everyday bec of the pollution and humid weather.

Ann07
22nd August 2008, 17:38

try elvive shampoo and conditioner works well on me. had the same problems as yours before but when i try using that products works wonder:Rasp::Rasp:

gazlou
23rd August 2008, 01:30
u have to try different kinds of shampoos and conditioners until u find the right one for your hair! i've tried different kinds but i think i like most vo5 which im using now.i've always had hair falls whenever i wash my hair even when i was in the phils and until now so i dont mind it and my hair is really thick and long which doesnt bother me if it falls coz my hair is still thick!

Same here.:)