PDA

View Full Version : yae! i got my schedule

jainaewen
27th August 2008, 20:02
hello everyone!thank God i have my schedule for submitting my application on september 4. thanks te lory for your help and also to all the ppl here in this forum.God bless!

menchkin
28th August 2008, 01:45
Just make sure you have all the required supporting docs when you go to UKVACS and that they are already arranged in the proper order. It will probably just take you 1 to 1.5 hours to complete the submission and biometric. I hope for a good outcome of your visa application! :)

LEAHnew
28th August 2008, 10:49
Good luck to your application:xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

amyburple
28th August 2008, 11:34
hello everyone!thank God i have my schedule for submitting my application on september 4. thanks te lory for your help and also to all the ppl here in this forum.God bless!
Hello Jainaewen WOW good for you. Lory also the one who is txting me and we're chatting online she is giving me TIPS too... So I have clear view now on what to do,,, Actually she gave me your email add but then last night i forgot to save it hehehehhe... I will get it again to her and I will ask FULL DETAIL on what did you DO.... I will email you or call you sometimes hehehe.. I'm starting in doing it also^^,

GOD BLESS YOU

amyburple
28th August 2008, 11:36
CONGRATULATION :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

GOD BLESS YOU

angel2008
28th August 2008, 14:13
Hello Amy and Jaina , goodluck to both of you

demlyn888
28th August 2008, 14:16
after submission of your application then your waiting game begins. good luck to both of you...:)

Ann07
28th August 2008, 14:34
Goodluck...:)

marylen
28th August 2008, 14:36
good luck as well

jainaewen
28th August 2008, 19:03
thanks to all :) yes im still preparing my documents but soon theyre gonna be all complete hopefully on monday. heheeh!
hi amy wow am glad to hear that youre preparing your docs too and youve talked with ate lory . she really helped me alot with it. i will tell you what i have prepared like my docs when you get my ym account from ate lory.
wow!!!! this is really nice forum ! thank God so much!!!! God bless you all!

amyburple
29th August 2008, 04:08
Yea I will message you SOON hehehe...:)
If I got your ym again to te lory :):)

5olidsnake
29th August 2008, 06:49
goodluck to all

amyburple
29th August 2008, 10:48
Nice talking to you Jai... Thanks for those files you sent me! Talk to you later again hehehe

GOOD LUCK...Don't get nervous hehehe :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

doonat
29th August 2008, 13:23
goodluck on your application. after lodging get yourself busy coz waiting time is terrible :)

angel2008
29th August 2008, 16:03
goodluck on your application. after lodging get yourself busy coz waiting time is terrible :)

agree

cg.tj
3rd September 2008, 11:08
thanks to all :) yes im still preparing my documents but soon theyre gonna be all complete hopefully on monday. heheeh!
hi amy wow am glad to hear that youre preparing your docs too and youve talked with ate lory . she really helped me alot with it. i will tell you what i have prepared like my docs when you get my ym account from ate lory.
wow!!!! this is really nice forum ! thank God so much!!!! God bless you all!

Hi jaina, going to submit my visa application on the 5th Sept...wow guess we would be waiting at the same time..good luck to both of us...cheers :xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
3rd September 2008, 11:21
GOD BLESS THE BOTH OF YOU...:):):)

Piamed
3rd September 2008, 16:51
All the best. Remember to follow the checklist and think of what they need to make it easy to say 'yes' to you. All the best.

angel2008
4th September 2008, 00:08
Hi Jaina, any update from yesterday appointment ,, Hope all went well....

jainaewen
4th September 2008, 05:42
hi ate lorie, all went well yesterday. my application was very good i mean ppl there were friendly.and also with my visa documents are plenty i experience lol heavy load goin up to the 25th floor coz they wont let us carry bags only your documents.it took me like 2 hours to finish but yea first of all i would like to thank God for His goodness and favour to me and thanks to you and to all the ppl here in this forum and to my mum who accompany me to manila. hehehe:cwm12:
i went back to the philaxa coz i wasnt able to put a signature at my passport.i was already at the airport. it was like 12 minutes to go for us to get on board. thank God again the person from vfs texted me to come back to them asap. i was so nervous :NoNo: lol but when i got there and sort them out it made me feel better. me and my fiance are hoping and praying to have the visa hehehe! without interview..:)

menchkin
4th September 2008, 05:45
hi ate lorie, all went well yesterday. my application was very good i mean ppl there were friendly.and also with my visa documents are plenty i experience lol heavy load goin up to the 25th floor coz they wont let us carry bags only your documents.it took me like 2 hours to finish but yea first of all i would like to thank God for His goodness and favour to me and thanks to you and to all the ppl here in this forum and to my mum who accompany me to manila. hehehe:cwm12:
i went back to the philaxa coz i wasnt able to put a signature at my passport.i was already at the airport. it was like 12 minutes to go for us to get on board. thank God again the person from vfs texted me to come back to them asap. i was so nervous :NoNo: lol but when i got there and sort them out it made me feel better. me and my fiance are hoping and praying to have the visa hehehe! without interview..:)

...and your waiting has now officially started :) hope you get a positive result :)

angel2008
4th September 2008, 06:44
Im so happy for you, at least you can sleep well now no more stress preparing the docs hehe. time will fly, just keep your self busy. Wish you get your visa soon. Keep in touch. We'll flying to macau on 10th of this month and stay there for 2 nyts and on 12th we fly from hongkong to london and london to manchester.

trina
4th September 2008, 06:50
GOODLUCK to you...Godbless