PDA

View Full Version : Say SOMETHING about your'r HONEY, SWEET HEART etc.....

amyburple
28th August 2008, 14:20
Me I really DREAM since I was in high school to have WESTERN hubby..I really praying for it since, because I want to have a BLUE EYES BABY hehehehe...coz the say said if Filipina plus Western majority the KIDS are ALL HANDSOME and BEAUTIFUL hehehehhe :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

So to cut the HISTORY short :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: God gave me my HUBBY, NO body is PERFECT so He is not handsome I always said he is PANGIT if I'm cheeky with him LOL :cwm12::D:cwm12:! I'm thankful for my HUBBY -- He is deserving to my LOVE and EVERYTHING. My honey bun is very down to EARTH hehehe.. We have the same humor. We clicked to a lot of things. All I can say is I REALLY LOVE HIM :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

Well to FILIPINO MEN --- I don't like to comment hehehe :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Ann07
28th August 2008, 14:33
Good for u amy:)

Well in my case never in my wildest dream to have a western husband. It just happened as they say its destiny:icon_lol::cwm12: If u are destined for each other no one can stop u:Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

amyburple
28th August 2008, 14:46
ME TAMA ka hehehehe :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Well some people they really not into western people because of course PERSONAL REASONS...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

GOD knows WHO IS the RIGHT PERSON for you :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

benb
28th August 2008, 14:49
Me I really DREAM since I was in high school to have WESTERN hubby..I really praying for it since, because I want to have a BLUE EYES BABY hehehehe...coz the say said if Filipina plus Western majority the KIDS are ALL HANDSOME and BEAUTIFUL hehehehhe :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

So to cut the HISTORY short :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: God gave me my HUBBY, NO body is PERFECT so He is not handsome I always said he is PANGIT if I'm cheeky with him LOL :cwm12::D:cwm12:! I'm thankful for my HUBBY -- He is deserving to my LOVE and EVERYTHING. My honey bun is very down to EARTH hehehe.. We have the same humor. We clicked to a lot of things. All I can say is I REALLY LOVE HIM :cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38::cwm38:

Well to FILIPINO MEN --- I don't like to comment hehehe :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Have you got a baby with blue eyes now? :D Brown eye colour is a dominant gene. So, chances of blue eyes are slim though not impossible.

Good luck!

amyburple
28th August 2008, 14:54
Well none so far hehehehe we're getting there SOON :)....aww NOT that's my focus to have BLUE EYES baby heheheheh:Erm::Erm::Erm: Coz I know Filipino blood is Strong :rolleyes:.... ohh brown COOL, then black hair hehehe.. I'm praying for TWINS hehehhe :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

scott&ligaya
28th August 2008, 14:57
Anyone who is as beautiful and caring as my honey AND can beat me(my first sight of her was her running past me in a lycra/dri fit crop top and shorts... :Rasp: WOW) in the Hong Kong King of the Hills mountain marathon where we met MUST be worth my love. By the way our six month old son has brown/black eyes but is still very cute.

Ann07
28th August 2008, 14:58
Have you got a baby with blue eyes now? :D Brown eye colour is a dominant gene. So, chances of blue eyes are slim though not impossible.

Good luck!

My baby has a big beautiful brown eyes lol! IF its blue that will cause a big big big problem:doh:icon_lol::Rasp:

benb
28th August 2008, 15:06
Eye Colour calculator.
http://www.athro.com/evo/inherit.html

Cheers,

marylen
28th August 2008, 15:17
well as of mine..haven't seen mine yet what its gonna looks like, on my 5mos pregnancy right now, gets so excited..but whatever the outcomes for sure it should be really pretty/handsome as its of course comes of our own blood which parents do proud of their own lil mini.

amyburple
28th August 2008, 15:24
hahahahahahaha :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
your funny ANN07 hehehhehehe.....:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Having BLUE eyes is CUTE too. You made me LAUGH really! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
28th August 2008, 15:28
hahahahahahaha :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:
your funny ANN07 hehehhehehe.....:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
Having BLUE eyes is CUTE too. You made me LAUGH really! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

glad made u laugh hehehehe! and if the baby is blonde big trouble hahahaha:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

but our son james got all his looks from his dada even the funny shape of his ears:Erm::Erm::Erm:.... poor james:Cuckoo:

amyburple
28th August 2008, 15:34
well as of mine..haven't seen mine yet what its gonna looks like, on my 5mos pregnancy right now, gets so excited..but whatever the outcomes for sure it should be really pretty/handsome as its of course comes of our own blood which parents do proud of their own lil mini.
WOW CONGRATS... Do you have NAMES already???? hehehehe
GOD BLESS

amyburple
28th August 2008, 15:37
TO SCOT and LIGAYA...

Nice to hear your brief LOVE HISTORY hehehehe....:BouncyHappy::Hellooo::cwm12: Everyone of US had a LOVE STORY In different ways :rolleyes::rolleyes:

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH and your CUTE BABY

keithAngel
28th August 2008, 16:52
My honey knows the right words to whisper to thrill me............

"Babe im not interested in money".....................must be love

amyburple
28th August 2008, 18:13
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: GOOD ..... That's sweet of HER!!!

Money is NOTHING if your NOT HAPPY TOGETHER. It will not MAKE YOU COMPLETE... Yes it's BASIC NEEDS BUT remember that MONEY IS ROOT OF ALL EVIL...:NoNo:

keithAngel
29th August 2008, 05:24
:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: GOOD ..... That's sweet of HER!!!

Money is NOTHING if your NOT HAPPY TOGETHER. It will not MAKE YOU COMPLETE... Yes it's BASIC NEEDS BUT remember that MONEY IS ROOT OF ALL EVIL...:NoNo:

I think you may find the scriptural quotation is "the love of money"

aug06_2006
29th August 2008, 07:46
We're same amy...am very grateful to God bcoz i reached my dream.
When i was pregnant my hubby always hope that our bb nose will be like mine ...me said nope i really like ur nose hah! And now our little angel have a big beautiful brown eyes also but he got my flat nose hehehe! Happy dad!!!

amyburple
29th August 2008, 09:57
Hahahaha tha's CUTE...:REDancedancer08: I said to my HUBBY if we have a baby someday, I want that they have his CLEFT CHIN....:Hellooo::Hellooo: My hubby is older than me for 9 years but he look like 30 only because hes not that too handsome but the good thing is he has no VICES:icon_win::doh he sometimes like a kid like ME waaaaaaaa :cwm12: which I really like it hehehe! He is so MAKULIT, :cwm12::cwm12:

PeterB
29th August 2008, 12:47
Well in my case never in my wildest dream to have a western husband.

Nor did Ruby, even though, just a month before we met online, her local 'fortune-teller' told her that she would marry a foreigner.

Ruby just scoffed and replied that she didn't know any foreigners!

amyburple
29th August 2008, 12:59
Nor did Ruby, even though, just a month before we met online, her local 'fortune-teller' told her that she would marry a foreigner.

ohhhh tht's the HISTORY hehehehhe

Ana_may365
29th August 2008, 13:02
i envy to all u of girls,u have a baby w/ur hubby,we cant make it now,too old to make like that.and ivf is very expensive (:

amyburple
29th August 2008, 13:48
awwww SAD to hear that...:cwm34::cwm34::cwm34:

PeterB
29th August 2008, 14:35
Are you sure it's too late? Ruby's sister was born when mum was in her mid 40s.

amyburple
29th August 2008, 16:01
Ummm maybe there's more CHANCES... :Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3:
Well my mom gave birth to our youngest brother when my mom is 42 years old..:rolleyes::rolleyes: At the time I'm 18 and my brother next to me is 17 years old. And she gave birth in our HOUSE with the help of MIDWIFE...:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks GOD my brother is NORMAL. :Hellooo::BouncyHappy::icon_lol:
He is 10 years old now a spoiled brat boy hehehe.. :doh:D:NoNo:

amyburple
29th August 2008, 16:03
i envy to all u of girls,u have a baby w/ur hubby,we cant make it now,too old to make like that.and ivf is very expensive (:

How OLD are you Ana_May365...?

Ann07
29th August 2008, 16:16

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: That happened to my mamang when she was told by the "fortune - teller" that one of your daughter would marry a foreigner but never thought it would be me:doh As im working with the nuns and priest..they thought i would be a nun too:Cuckoo::Cuckoo: coz i sent them letters concerning my vocation before:Rasp::Rasp:

amyburple
29th August 2008, 17:34
WOW Really COOL hehehehe.. Well we don't know FUTURE we have... GOD only KNOW'S^^, :):):)

Ann07
29th August 2008, 17:56
I know...im stuck in my new vocation now married life lol!

amyburple
29th August 2008, 18:01
Hahaha your STUCK umm because you have baby to care for... Are you planning to work? :)

Ann07
29th August 2008, 18:57
Hahaha your STUCK umm because you have baby to care for... Are you planning to work? :)

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Im still on my maternity leave amyburple be back on oct just made my rota for oct already:doh:doh I enjoy my leave hehehehe!

amyburple
29th August 2008, 18:59
hmmmmm I gonna MISS :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:my HUBBY for the whole WEEKEND... They went and visit his parents at Edinburgh today with the kids.. They will celebrate the 40th Wedding Anniversary of his parents... How I wish I'm there too :):):)

Ann07
29th August 2008, 19:01
hmmmmm I gonna MISS :wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:my HUBBY for the whole WEEKEND... They went and visit his parents at Edinburgh today with the kids.. They will celebrate the 40th Wedding Anniversary of his parents... How I wish I'm there too :):):)

Just let him call you or text:) I was there last wednesday a beautiful city. I like shopping there too:Cuckoo::Cuckoo: Woo 40th anniversary...happy for them:)

amyburple
29th August 2008, 20:11
GOOD for you... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Enjoy your leave, that's great, spend more time to your cute baby :):):)

amyburple
29th August 2008, 20:15
Yea for sure he will call and txt hehehe and report all the HAPPENINGS there :xxgrinning--00xx3: 40th Wedding anniversary is really COOL, his parents are like FILIPINO couples hehehe. How I wish I can celebrate with there 50th Wedding Silver Anniversary.... I pray for there long life and good health.

Dad Benny and Mom Katty GOD BLESS...

Ann07
30th August 2008, 10:33
GOOD for you... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Enjoy your leave, that's great, spend more time to your cute baby :):):)

I know.. just lucky here started my maternity leave dec last year then back in oct:D. Now my baby is settled and they bond well with his dada:Erm:. I think im ready now to go back:Rasp::Rasp: Just be away sometimes with all the pest in the house:Rasp::D:Cuckoo::cwm12:

Ana_may365
30th August 2008, 14:22
hi!amyburple,im 43 and my hubby is 60.what do u think?is there a chance?:):):)

Paulboy
30th August 2008, 15:13
Whats this he is makulit AmyBurple - is that like he is immaculate?!

amyburple
30th August 2008, 17:14

My MOM gave birth at age of 42 :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
30th August 2008, 17:17
MAKULIT means :rolleyes::Erm: ---- Its just like nosy kid hehehe!:Hellooo::Hellooo: Being MAKULIT is sweet but it's annoying sometimes:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: esp if your not in good mood for KORNY or non-sense JOKES hahaha :D:D:D

amyburple
6th September 2008, 15:15
I'm looking forward MEETING MY LOVE OF MY LIFE this year for SECOND TIME... hayyyyyyyyyyy How i miss him so much! :NoNo::bigcry::angry:

that's the best gift I will received this year hehehehe :cwm12::BouncyHappy::Rasp:

maria_and_matt
6th September 2008, 21:53

theres a always a chance sis... my friend gave birth to her first baby when she was 45.... just keep trying goodluck!

amyburple
6th September 2008, 22:39
theres a always a chance sis... my friend gave birth to her first baby when she was 45.... just keep trying goodluck!

Yea I totally AGREE... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

maria_and_matt
6th September 2008, 22:42
Yea I totally AGREE... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi amy... ur still up?

amyburple
6th September 2008, 22:46
hi amy... ur still up?

Oh I'm here in the Philippines now hehehe..It's 5:45 am and I woke up early coz I have to go to Church and I'm talking to my love too now online hehehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

maria_and_matt
6th September 2008, 22:49
Oh I'm here in the Philippines now hehehe..It's 5:45 am and I woke up early coz I have to go to Church and I'm talking to my love too now online hehehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

naks say hello to him from mwah hehehe r u married sis

amyburple
6th September 2008, 23:04
naks say hello to him from mwah hehehe r u married sis

I'm not yet married soon to be GOD WILLING... We are applying my FIANCE VISA :):):)

maria_and_matt
6th September 2008, 23:07
I'm not yet married soon to be GOD WILLING... We are applying my FIANCE VISA :):):)

awwwsss goodluck sis, hope you get ur visa

amyburple
6th September 2008, 23:12
awwwsss goodluck sis, hope you get ur visa

Yea thanks sis hehehe hopefully everything will be turn out good hehehe. :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

Piamed
7th September 2008, 10:34

Good luck!Excellent point buddy!

Anyone who is as beautiful and caring as my honey AND can beat me(my first sight of her was her running past me in a lycra/dri fit crop top and shorts... :Rasp: WOW) in the Hong Kong King of the Hills mountain marathon where we met MUST be worth my love. By the way our six month old son has brown/black eyes but is still very cute.Great description of your first sight of he.

My baby has a big beautiful brown eyes lol! IF its blue that will cause a big big big problem:doh:icon_lol::Rasp: You have a beautiful baby. I think sometimes people get focussed on cosmetic things too much. All babies of all permutations are beautiful. If Pia and i have a baby with blue eyes, I think I may ask a few questions ;-)

Eye Colour calculator.
http://www.athro.com/evo/inherit.html

Cheers,Interesting!!

well as of mine..haven't seen mine yet what its gonna looks like, on my 5mos pregnancy right now, gets so excited..but whatever the outcomes for sure it should be really pretty/handsome as its of course comes of our own blood which parents do proud of their own lil mini.No doubt 'he' will be gwapito!!

I think you may find the scriptural quotation is "the love of money":xxgrinning--00xx3:

i envy to all u of girls,u have a baby w/ur hubby,we cant make it now,too old to make like that.and ivf is very expensive (:Amiga do not give up hope and really look at your options. Also adopting is a great thing to do. I have had two friends do that recently. One, because she always said she could not imagine the pregnancy and detail of giving birth. :icon_lol:

amyburple
9th September 2008, 19:33
My hubby is the first man and bf that I presented to my PARENTS since then.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: