PDA

View Full Version : Why the Ex-lover of the HUsband/Wife sometimes needs an advice or help from them

trina
31st August 2008, 16:20
Just wondering....

Why sometimes the Exes is really are happy to ask a help or advice from there Ex boyfriend/girlfriend even they already know that there Ex is already married and this will may root of an argument for a couple....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

well just had watched one talk show.....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

keithAngel
31st August 2008, 16:31
its because not all failed relationships are based on blame and anger somtimes when you no longer live together you find you are good friends and friends help each other especialy when you have kids.

trina
31st August 2008, 16:39
its because not all failed relationships are based on blame and anger somtimes when you no longer live together you find you are good friends and friends help each other especialy when you have kids.

yep....:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

but sometimes i think the ex should know there limitations

keithAngel
31st August 2008, 16:43
with my friends its my responsibility to set my own boundaries about what i feel comfortable wi:xxgrinning--00xx3:th

Ana_may365
31st August 2008, 16:51
im in that situations now,my hubby still have a communication with his ex coz they have 2 children.she always talk to my hubby about the problem of thier daughter or son.and its :)ok for me as long as my hubby tell me what about thier conversation or what about they talk to.coz i dont want my hubby hiding any secrets :):);)

trina
31st August 2008, 16:54
im in that situations now,my hubby still have a communication with his ex coz they have 2 children.she always talk to my hubby about the problem of thier daughter or son.and its :)ok for me as long as my hubby tell me what about thier conversation or what about they talk to.coz i dont want my hubby hiding any secrets :):);)

well i guess that is what a couple should do be HONESTto each other all the time... and everything will be fine....

andypaul
31st August 2008, 17:35
well i guess that is what a couple should do be HONESTto each other all the time... and everything will be fine....

Good Words to use and also always try and understand the others point of view.

ANDRES25
31st August 2008, 18:21
I don't mind my husband communicating with his ex wife, they have a son and that's understandable.. I will have a big problem if I found out that my husband is still secretly communicating with his ex pinay gf in hOLLAND. I think that will cause him a big trouble...

keithAngel
31st August 2008, 19:33
I agree and to that end i always answer questions honestly, I have found though that this doesnt always seem to be what the other wants to hear.

I look at the flowers ,sometimes talk to the flowers but flirting or picking them is another thing:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
31st August 2008, 22:24
I don't mind my husband communicating with his ex wife, they have a son and that's understandable.. I will have a big problem if I found out that my husband is still secretly communicating with his ex pinay gf in hOLLAND. I think that will cause him a big trouble...

A good example open and neccessary communcation and secretly contacting an ex are the two extremes.