PDA

View Full Version : BDAY Gift Ideas for BF

benb
3rd September 2008, 14:24
Hi Everyone!

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up end of this month and I'm flat broke. I was thinking I could give him something homemade. A personalise gift he would treasure. I'm not sure what I should give him. I want something unique ... something he never had before... hmmm help.....

Hi faralorbes, how about making a nice card relating to his personality and write your own poem (or at least a romantic letter).

Best Wishes,

scott&ligaya
3rd September 2008, 14:28
get naked, pour chocolate sauce over yourself wrap a ribbon around your waist and tell him you want to licked clean:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

seriously, just figure out what he what consider very thoughtful and put your heart into it, better than flashy gifts

keithAngel
3rd September 2008, 14:58
get naked, pour chocolate sauce over yourself wrap a ribbon around your waist and tell him you want to licked clean:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

seriously, just figure out what he what consider very thoughtful and put your heart into it, better than fleshy gifts

Fleshy gifts are great:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
3rd September 2008, 15:01
I can sell you a cheap watch :)

scott&ligaya
3rd September 2008, 15:13
nice one KeithAngel, like the play on my words do you think it would be stretching it to go to fishy gifts given Filipinas prediliction for stinky water residing organisms!!!!

keithAngel
3rd September 2008, 15:27
nice one KeithAngel, like the play on my words do you think it would be stretching it to go to fishy gifts given Filipinas prediliction for stinky water residing organisms!!!!

Yes birthday organisms are very acceptable to:rolleyes:

scott&ligaya
3rd September 2008, 16:07
I guess they could be fishy too!!!

doonat
3rd September 2008, 18:03
cook something special for dinner, romantic setting perhaps...

Ana_may365
3rd September 2008, 18:34
if i were u i give him a mans belt[maybe its corny for u]coz belt means ur relations became tighter & tighter!:):):)

KeithD
3rd September 2008, 20:22
I can sell you a cheap belt :)

Ana_may365
3rd September 2008, 22:15
how much?maybe i can beat ur price?:):):)

KeithD
4th September 2008, 09:23
how much?maybe i can beat ur price?:):):)
£1.50 :D

Geraldine
4th September 2008, 09:32
Nice to have a romantic candle light dinner at home then give him a card, ask him to read it infront of you...then play strip poker :D

Geraldine
4th September 2008, 09:33
if i were u i give him a mans belt[maybe its corny for u]coz belt means ur relations became tighter & tighter!:):):)

Rather give him a necklace...so you can choke him :icon_lol: tighter..and tighter

vbkelly
4th September 2008, 09:49
play with him a hide and seek lol he might like it

macaco
23rd October 2008, 21:54
Give him a scrapbook. Go to poundland for the scrapbook and art materials. Collect all your photos and all those memorable stuff he gave you do a little bit of organizing from the day you met to the precious moments. Title it "your love story" Sweet!

Frances
23rd October 2008, 23:52
Give him a gift that grows. : ) A plant