PDA

View Full Version : Yipee!!! Succesful interview.. GOT MY SPOUSE VISA TODAY!!!

trina
3rd September 2008, 14:29
hello mga friendship

THanks for all the support!!!! the long wait is over... I am so relieved and happy... Got My SPOUSE VISA TODAY :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: :icon_win::icon_win::icon_win::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050: I went to british embassy at exactly 7:30 am and had my interview at 8am... I had a good laugh with the British Consul.... and in the end they said "WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO GIVE YOU A VISA".....

good luck to those waiting for their visa.... especially sis menchkin...demlyn888....wife of grant...amyburple....

demlyn888
3rd September 2008, 14:38
hello mga friendship

THanks for all the support!!!! the long wait is over... I am so relieved and happy... Got My SPOUSE VISA TODAY :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: :icon_win::icon_win::icon_win::huepfen024::huepfen024::huepfen024::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050::xxparty-smiley-050: I went to british embassy at exactly 7:30 am and had my interview at 8am... I had a good laugh with the British Consul.... and in the end they said "WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO GIVE YOU A VISA".....

good luck to those waiting for their visa.... especially sis menchkin...demlyn888....wife of grant...amyburple....

wow.....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:congratulations to you trina...well done i can just imagine what your feeling right now. i do hope it will be my turn soon:BouncyHappy: congats again.....:BouncyHappy:

angel2008
3rd September 2008, 14:38
Congratulation Trina And Matt

marylen
3rd September 2008, 14:40
nice to hear that..........so happy for you.....wish we can have ours soon .....anyway am still on my 4weeks of waiting, few more weeks to go still......anyway goodluck on your upcoming travel ....von voyage...and have a nice real lovely safe trip.......

Congratulations trina! ...............

Mrs Daddy
3rd September 2008, 14:43
congrats and welcome to u.k :D

trina
3rd September 2008, 14:45
wow.....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:congratulations to you trina...well done i can just imagine what your feeling right now. i do hope it will be my turn soon:BouncyHappy: congats again.....:BouncyHappy:

Thanks sis... I am very happy... next is yours....maybe it will be tomorrow or on friday.... I'll pray for you....

PAT
3rd September 2008, 14:45
congratulations!

menchkin
3rd September 2008, 14:46
hello mga friendship

BIG CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN TO YOU SIS!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

I'm really happy for you. Keep in touch even if you're already in UK ha... :D

trina
3rd September 2008, 14:47
Thanks angel... Mrs.Daddy...and sis Marylen..... good luck to your Application...it's on it's way...

trina
3rd September 2008, 14:50
BIG CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN TO YOU SIS!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

I'm really happy for you. Keep in touch even if you're already in UK ha... :D

ofcourse sis.... Thanks soo much for the prayers and support.... o I did my promise ha...hehehehe:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

trina
3rd September 2008, 14:51
Thanks pat

menchkin
3rd September 2008, 14:54
ofcourse sis.... Thanks soo much for the prayers and support.... o I did my promise ha...hehehehe:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Yeah, you did keep your promise. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Your text message arrived earlier than expected. It's time to organize your farewell party. Yipee!!! :cwm12: :BouncyHappy: :cwm12:

KeithD
3rd September 2008, 15:03
:REDancedancer08:

:laugher::laugher::laugher:You've just missed our summer :laugher::laugher::laugher:

(PS. Don't forget the bikini pics you now owe me! :rolleyes:)

trina
3rd September 2008, 15:05
Yeah, you did keep your promise. :xxgrinning--00xx3: Your text message arrived earlier than expected. It's time to organize your farewell party. Yipee!!! :cwm12: :BouncyHappy: :cwm12:

hehehe.... I am thinking about it at the moment..... I am really excited to see and hold my husband again.... and now i can sleep properly after 2 months of sleepless nights....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

menchkin
3rd September 2008, 15:08
hehehe.... I am thinking about it at the moment..... I am really excited to see and hold my husband again.... and now i can sleep properly after 2 months of sleepless nights....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

I'm starting to be jealous of you Trins because you'll soon be reunited with your husband while I'm still 6000 miles away from mine. huhuhu!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: I really hope to hear an update from the Embassy in the next couple of weeks or less. :Brick: :Brick: :Brick:

trina
3rd September 2008, 15:08

:laugher::laugher::laugher:You've just missed our summer :laugher::laugher::laugher:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: you are really funny boss :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
3rd September 2008, 15:12
Congratulations to you both Trina and Matt!
Get your ticket booked ASAP and make sure your here in the UK within 28 days, that way you won't get ripped off by our theiving government for a FLR visa fee as well as an ILR visa fee in two years time.
Louella & Iain.

trina
3rd September 2008, 15:13
I'm starting to be jealous of you Trins because you'll soon be reunited with your husband while I'm still 6000 miles away from mine. huhuhu!!! :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: I really hope to hear an update from the Embassy in the next couple of week or less. :Brick: :Brick: :Brick:

Don't worry sis....you'll be fine.... I am sure in next two weeks or less they will call you to inform that you can collect your passport with visa.... now it's time for me to pray for you.... God is good....:):):)

trina
3rd September 2008, 15:19
Get your ticket booked ASAP and make sure your here in the UK within 28 days, that way you won't get ripped off by our theiving government for a FLR visa fee as well as an ILR visa fee.
Louella & Iain.

Thanks louella and Iain...yep we will do that very soon..... thanks for the advice

islander
3rd September 2008, 15:20
congratulations!!!

so, what are you waiting for, fly now in UK, hehehe!

menchkin
3rd September 2008, 15:21
Don't worry sis....you'll be fine.... I am sure in next two weeks or less they will call you to informed that you can collect your passport with visa.... now it's time for me to pray for you.... God is good....:):):)

I really do hope sis coz I can already feel the agony. :doh :doh :doh I just need to extend my patience. Thanks for the prayers!!!! :) :) :)

trina
3rd September 2008, 15:28
thanks ISlander.... yep i will very soon....

trina
3rd September 2008, 15:30
don't worry sis mench...it will be very soon... as you said before patience is a virtue....

demlyn888
3rd September 2008, 15:53
Thanks sis... I am very happy... next is yours....maybe it will be tomorrow or on friday.... I'll pray for you....

Thank you so much Trina your prayers would help me a lot. I would just be in a positive mood that i would hear from them at least. By the way, how was your interview? How long was it and was the ECO tried to confused you with tricky questions:Erm::Erm::Erm:???

Piamed
3rd September 2008, 16:48
Well done Trina. I am really really happy for you. Hooray hooray!

doonat
3rd September 2008, 18:00
congratulations and welcome to uk! the long wait is over :)

amyburple
3rd September 2008, 18:16
CONGRATULATIONS... It's time to CELEBRATE! Finally it's OVER :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12::ARsurrender::ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

VON VOYAGE :):):)

kimmi
3rd September 2008, 18:18
well done sis Trina, I am really really happy for u..welcome to the UK..:)

Ana_may365
3rd September 2008, 18:27
congratulations!and welcome here in U.K.
just asking if what part of U.K. are u going to live?

phillip
3rd September 2008, 20:05
well done .Frances is away from home right now im sure she will wish you well when shes able to get online

aposhark
3rd September 2008, 21:00
[QUOTE=trina;86020]
Got My SPOUSE VISA TODAY QUOTE]

Fantastic, you must be over the moon :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

trina
3rd September 2008, 21:02
Thank you so much Trina your prayers would help me a lot. I would just be in a positive mood that i would hear from them at least. By the way, how was your interview? How long was it and was the ECO tried to confused you with tricky questions:Erm::Erm::Erm:???

Well sis all I can say is...They are very KIND to me... my interview just took 5 mins and that's it...

trina
3rd September 2008, 21:03
Well done Trina. I am really really happy for you. Hooray hooray!

Thanks kuya toks...

I am very very very happy....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

trina
3rd September 2008, 21:05
thanks doonat...anyburple.... and Ana...I am going to Lancashire

trina
3rd September 2008, 21:07
well done sis Trina, I am really really happy for u..welcome to the UK..:)

hi sis kimmi...

thanks soooo much... :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

trina
3rd September 2008, 21:08
well done .Frances is away from home right now im sure she will wish you well when shes able to get online

hi philip... thanks...say hi to frances...

trina
3rd September 2008, 21:09
[QUOTE=trina;86020]
Got My SPOUSE VISA TODAY QUOTE]

Fantastic, you must be over the moon :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Thanks aposhark

vbkelly
3rd September 2008, 21:31
congratulation trina,and welcome to Uk!
hello mga friendship

trina
3rd September 2008, 21:36
thanks vbkelly...

aposhark
3rd September 2008, 22:15
Get your ticket booked ASAP and make sure your here in the UK within 28 days, that way you won't get ripped off by our theiving government for a FLR visa fee as well as an ILR visa fee in two years time.
Louella & Iain.

Hello again Iain :)
With reference to above, can you tell me why it is important to fly to the UK within 28 days of getting the spousal visa?

trina
3rd September 2008, 22:43

and one more thing...why you asked me a pics on bikini???? what do you mean by that??? I can't remember I owe you that.... you shoudn't asked from a married woman like that...

benb
3rd September 2008, 23:42
hello mga friendship

Great news!
what were the questions at the interview?

Best Wishes,

trina
3rd September 2008, 23:52
Great news!
what were the questions at the interview?

Best Wishes,

hi friend...

say hi to your wife... just a few questions...

ahmmm...when and where my husband and I meet?
what is the reason why I want to go to UK?
My husband full name...birthday.... job...Interest
and about his family
why and when my husband and I decided to get married??

and then that was it.... :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

jainaewen
4th September 2008, 05:50
CONGRATULATIONS TRINA LEACH!WOW THANK GOD YOU HAVE YOUR SPOUSE VISA~ AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT! GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE!

trina
4th September 2008, 06:06
CONGRATULATIONS TRINA LEACH!WOW THANK GOD YOU HAVE YOUR SPOUSE VISA~ AM GLAD TO HEAR THAT! GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE!

hi jainaewen... thank you... and good luck to your application.... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
4th September 2008, 08:09
Louella & Iain.

the 28days limit should have gone for good now.

your visa should be valid for 27 months Trina, not 2 years now, so if it is, you've got just under 4 months to get here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

well done Trina, was nothing to worry about then :D ,
as sung/spoken by Baz Luhrmann "but know that worrying is as
effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing
bubblegum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that
never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm
on some idle Tuesday" so true :doh

where in Lancashire are you moving to ? it's a big place :doh

aposhark
4th September 2008, 08:31

your visa should be valid for 27 months Trina, not 2 years now, so if it is, you've got just under 4 months to get here :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hello Joe, what does this mean please?

joebloggs
4th September 2008, 08:49
how do ex-neighbour :D

when your misses got her spouse visa, if she didn't enter the uk within 28days of the start date of her visa, then there was a risk that she would have to apply for FLR before she could apply for ILR, as she needs to be in the uk basically 23months to apply for ILR, and if she came to the uk after 28 days then her spouse visa would have expired before she has spent 23 months in the uk, so preventing her from applying for ILR, leaving her to apply for FLR.

so many people were not aware of this, and so many were caught out, and had to apply for and pay for FLR, some times just for a week or 2 :NoNo:

but now spouse visa's should be valid for 27 months, not 24 months, so giving people more time to get to the uk and being able to spend 23months in the uk before her spouse visa expires and allowing her to apply for ILR

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

aposhark
4th September 2008, 09:05

when your misses got her spouse visa, if she didn't enter the uk within 28days of the start date of her visa, then there was a risk that she would have to apply for FLR before she could apply for ILR, as she needs to be in the uk basically 23months to apply for ILR, and if she came to the uk after 28 days then her spouse visa would have expired before she has spent 23 months in the uk, so preventing her from applying for ILR, leaving her to apply for FLR.

so many people were not aware of this, and so many were caught out, and had to apply for and pay for FLR, some times just for a week or 2 :NoNo:

but now spouse visa's should be valid for 27 months, not 24 months, so giving people more time to get to the uk and being able to spend 23months in the uk before her spouse visa expires and allowing her to apply for ILR

Yes hello ex-neighbour too!
I miss the spirit of Manchester people, and I was born in Liverpool :Cuckoo:
Thanks a lot for the info Joe :)

joebloggs
4th September 2008, 09:16
even scouser keith is a token scouser now, he got as far away from lilliypud as he could, only went to wales to get free prescriptions :D

oh :xxparty-smiley-004:

basically it means less form filling, head aches and will save some people money from now on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Sconnie
4th September 2008, 09:19
Congratulations Trina, thats great news

Geraldine
4th September 2008, 09:45
Congratulations! Im happy for you...I bet you can not wipe off that smile on your face since your interview...did you wanted to scream from excitement when they said you will get your visa? hahaha!

Now spend time with your family while you are there...go see your friends for the last time...that is the sad part, leaving your family and barkadas behind...well of course now that you are married, he comes first now :D

All the best to both of you!

misscarie
4th September 2008, 10:11
Congratulations Trina Well Done ... im really happy for you :) welcome to UK!

trina
4th September 2008, 12:43

well done Trina, was nothing to worry about then :D ,
as sung/spoken by Baz Luhrmann "but know that worrying is as
effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing
bubblegum. The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that
never crossed your worried mind; the kind that blindside you at 4pm
on some idle Tuesday" so true :doh

where in Lancashire are you moving to ? it's a big place :doh

hehehehe you're right :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: in ECCLESTON....are you from the NORTH???

acs
4th September 2008, 12:45
Congratulations....

aug06_2006
4th September 2008, 13:21
Congratz Trina.

Mrs.JMajor
4th September 2008, 14:06
Well done congratz ,:Britain::Britain:

joebloggs
4th September 2008, 14:09
hehehehe you're right :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: in ECCLESTON....are you from the NORTH???

ECCLESTON:yikes: middle of nowhere, nice place :D

nope i'm not in ECCLESTON, but in ECCLES, in Manchester, about 25 miles away from ECCLESTON, your'e nearly in scouseland :cwm24:

:D

cg.tj
4th September 2008, 15:01
hello mga friendship

WOW congrats trina!!! way to go!! will submit my application tomorrow..

misscarie
4th September 2008, 15:08
WOW congrats trina!!! way to go!! will submit my application tomorrow..

Hi cg.tj,

Goodluck on ur application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Godbless :)

cg.tj
4th September 2008, 15:16
Hi cg.tj,

Goodluck on ur application :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Godbless :)

Thanks misscarie..a bit stressed for tomorrow..this forum has REALLY helped me a lot.

grant
4th September 2008, 21:04
well done my dear you must be very happy. wow its great life. grant from dundee scotland me next please. hehehe

trina
4th September 2008, 21:09
well done my dear you must be very happy. wow its great life. grant from dundee scotland me next please. hehehe

don't worry..it will be very soon.... and YES I AM VERY HAPPY!!!:BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

LEAHnew
5th September 2008, 04:17
Congratulation:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
All the best:xxgrinning--00xx3:

miayela
5th September 2008, 06:39
Congratulations to you Trina..Wish you all the best together with your husband..
Hopefully i will have the same result as yours i will lodge my application next month just waiting for the papers my husband will send me this month..
Goodluck!
Have a Nice Life..

trina
5th September 2008, 07:24
Congratulations to you Trina..Wish you all the best together with your husband..
Hopefully i will have the same result as yours i will lodge my application next month just waiting for the papers my husband will send me this month..
Goodluck!
Have a Nice Life..

hi miayela...

Thank you...and good luck to your application... just have faith and everything will be fine.... just make sure you will submit everything... and have a copy of all the documents your going to submit..in case they ask you for an interview... Godbless

miayela
5th September 2008, 11:59
hi miayela...

Thank you...and good luck to your application... just have faith and everything will be fine.... just make sure you will submit everything... and have a copy of all the documents your going to submit..in case they ask you for an interview... Godbless
Hi Trina i will have that in mind thanks for the advise i will surely do that.
Good luck on your flight!
God Bless!:)

jbt
5th September 2008, 12:06
:Hellooo::Hellooo::cwm12::cwm12:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

trina
5th September 2008, 12:33
Hi Trina i will have that in mind thanks for the advise i will surely do that.
Good luck on your flight!
God Bless!:)

you're welcome....and thanks...:):):)

trina
5th September 2008, 12:34
:
:Hellooo::Hellooo::cwm12::cwm12:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Thanks jbt:):):)

Ann07
5th September 2008, 18:37
hi trina...well done to you...:)

5olidsnake
6th September 2008, 08:49
congratulations

IainBusby
6th September 2008, 17:16

Sorry about that, I wasn't aware that they had already started giving out 27 month visas when I offered Trina that piece of advice. :Erm:

alicat
6th September 2008, 19:11
well done...congratulation

benb
7th September 2008, 12:07
Hey Trina, is your visa valid for for 27 months or 24 months?

Best Wishes

andypaul
7th September 2008, 12:17
Was reall busy this week but thats great news and only what we expected.

Im sure if you had finished at 8 you got a whole day of going round the Mall in:D

trina
7th September 2008, 15:33
Hey Trina, is your visa valid for for 27 months or 24 months?

Best Wishes

ahhmmm... mine is valid from 18/09/08 - 18/12/10 means it is for 27 months Multi

Because they asked me when do i want to travel... that is why it is 18...hehehehe

WHY???

trina
7th September 2008, 15:35
Was reall busy this week but thats great news and only what we expected.

Im sure if you had finished at 8 you got a whole day of going round the Mall in:D

hehehe....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:... how did you know kuya.....:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

benb
7th September 2008, 15:44
ahhmmm... mine is valid from 18/09/08 - 18/12/10 means it is for 27 months Multi

Because they asked me when do i want to travel... that is why it is 18...hehehehe

WHY???

Good! you have more time in hand.

Jassmine's 24 months only but fortunately she flew within 28 days of issue. :)

What flight route are you taking on the 18th? is you hubby flying with you too?

Best Wishes

benb
7th September 2008, 15:48
Trina, I just realised that my wife's assigned midwife (who will be delivering the baby in Dec) has also the surname Leach! :)

andypaul
7th September 2008, 15:59

WHY???

Wow just thinking you can be A British citzen in time for 2012.

Then which country will you compete for in the Games:Erm::D

trina
7th September 2008, 23:31
Trina, I just realised that my wife's assigned midwife (who will be delivering the baby in Dec) has also the surname Leach! :)

really....heehehehe.... Etihad airline... flying on 27 September... Why jasmin got only 24 months????

trina
7th September 2008, 23:33
Wow just thinking you can be A British citzen in time for 2012.

Then which country will you compete for in the Games:Erm::D

:omg::omg::omg:.....ahhhmmmm I'll think about it...:Erm::Erm::Erm:.... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

walesrob
7th September 2008, 23:46
Congrats Trina, and welcome to the sunny UK!

trina
7th September 2008, 23:49
Congrats Trina, and welcome to the sunny UK!

THANKS Boss... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

benb
7th September 2008, 23:52
really....heehehehe.... Etihad airline... flying on 27 September... Why jasmin got only 24 months????

No idea, there was no interview too. :Erm: Oh well, she is going through the Life In the UK guide book now to kill time and probably do the test before the baby is born.

Did you get a good deal with Etihad?

trina
8th September 2008, 00:01
No idea, there was no interview too. :Erm: Oh well, she is going through the Life In the UK guide book now to kill time and probably do the test before the baby is born.

Did you get a good deal with Etihad?

oh ok...it will cost $760 + P 1, 690... I don't know if it is a good deal..:D

benb
8th September 2008, 08:35
oh ok...it will cost $760 + P 1, 690... I don't know if it is a good deal..:D

I presume its one way and in US dollars. Then its a good price!

ANDRES25
19th September 2008, 21:30
CONGRATS TRINA!!!! SO HAPPY for you and your HUBBy!

trina
20th September 2008, 07:00
CONGRATS TRINA!!!! SO HAPPY for you and your HUBBy!

Thanks sis....:)

Ross
2nd October 2008, 13:21
Trina , CONGRATS.. but can u give me a list OF REQUIRED DOCUMENT for me to get Spouse Visa AM MARRIED NOW FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS MY HUSBAND IS AN eNGLISH CITIZEN AND WE NEED TO GET VISA TO JOIN HIM THERE PLEASE ANYBODY CAN HELP ME

aromulus
2nd October 2008, 13:59
Trina , CONGRATS.. but can u give me a list OF REQUIRED DOCUMENT for me to get Spouse Visa AM MARRIED NOW FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS MY HUSBAND IS AN eNGLISH CITIZEN AND WE NEED TO GET VISA TO JOIN HIM THERE PLEASE ANYBODY CAN HELP ME

I am really surprised that after two years, your husband hasn't taken the proverbial fingers out of his :butthead:, and started the process of document gathering.:NoNo:

The responsability is not just on your shoulders to do the work required and document gathering, but his as well.
Actually the onus is on your husband to be able to provide, sponsorship letter, bank statements, proof of where you will both live, etc....

Here you will find all the information you need for now.
http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/applying.aspx

This is the checklist of what is needed, as you can see your husband HAS to help.
http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/images/Settlement_sponsored_by_children.pdf

Keep using the search facility in the forum, and you will find all the info you need.

Also, if all the documents are correct and complete, there may not be a need to attend for interview.

Good luck, and all the best.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You can tell your hubby to get started.