PDA

View Full Version : Application for ILR

IainBusby
3rd September 2008, 16:42
Hi All,
Well it's been a real pain in the :action-smiley-081: to get it to the stage where all of the i's are dotted and all the t's are crossed, but the ILR application for Louella and Mary Grace was finally all completed and all of the evidence etc compiled on Sunday when we sent with DHL and according to the online tracking, they received it yesterday.

Nothing to do now but wait...... and of couse, check to see if a £750 hole has appeared in my bank account yet. :Erm:

Iain.

IainBusby
3rd September 2008, 18:54
Blimey, they don't hang about when it comes to collecting the money, they only just received the application yesterday and on checking my bank account online, I see the the £750 has just disappeared from my available balance today. I only wish they were as expeditious when it comes to the processing of the actual visa applications.

Iain.

kimmi
3rd September 2008, 19:07
Goodluck Ian and Louella, I am sure u will get ur wife and daughter's ILR very soon with no problem..

Goodluck again..:)

IainBusby
3rd September 2008, 20:34
Thank's Kimmi, I really hope so.

vbkelly
3rd September 2008, 21:37
Hi All,
Well it's been a real pain in the :action-smiley-081: to get it to the stage where all of the i's are dotted and all the t's are crossed, but the ILR application for Louella and Mary Grace was finally all completed and all of the evidence etc compiled on Sunday when we sent with DHL and according to the online tracking, they received it yesterday.

Nothing to do now but wait...... and of couse, check to see if a £750 hole has appeared in my bank account yet. :Erm:

Iain.

goodluck iain,lou and mary

joebloggs
4th September 2008, 07:42
well Iain, at least you know they've got your app :D

and yes they are quick at taking your money, maybe they shouldn't be able to take the money til they have processed you app , i'm sure that would speed things up, just like some shops don't charge you til the goods are dispatched

don't feel so bad, at least you only paid once for your wife and daughter :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gadgets
4th September 2008, 13:45
good luck Iain on your wife and daughter's ILR application.

aug06_2006
4th September 2008, 14:07
Goodluck!

Mrs Daddy
4th September 2008, 14:20
Goodluck!:)

IainBusby
4th September 2008, 18:53
Many thanks to all of you! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Iain.

jbt
5th September 2008, 13:40
Goodluck And All The Best...:)

scott&ligaya
5th September 2008, 13:59
Hi Ian and Louella

Good luck to you guys, we still have 20 months to go but I suppose I better start building the file, got Joy a credit card, a medical card and named on a couple of bills so far, along with a couple of store cards with her name. I have not really looked in to what stuff you need yet, anything critical I should have done by now?:Erm:

Ann07
5th September 2008, 18:28
Goodluck Ian and Louella:)

IainBusby
5th September 2008, 21:43
Goodluck And All The Best...:)

Thanks!

Hi Ian and Louella

Good luck to you guys, we still have 20 months to go but I suppose I better start building the file, got Joy a credit card, a medical card and named on a couple of bills so far, along with a couple of store cards with her name. I have not really looked in to what stuff you need yet, anything critical I should have done by now?:Erm:

Hi Scott,
Your probably doing better than we were at that stage, it wasn't until almost a year had gone by before I really looked into it properly and found out how much evidence would be required, so the evidence (letters etc) we have managed find from the first year is a bit patchy. Still, I think it should be OK, we'll just have to wait and see.

Iain.

Goodluck Ian and Louella:)

Thank you Ann.

LEAHnew
6th September 2008, 05:32
Goodluck:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alicat
6th September 2008, 19:32
goodluck...

gingxrick
7th September 2008, 13:46
yes goodluck to you Iain Louella and Mary, I've just did the same for ging Iain sent all the paper work on Thursday and of course the £750 so we will be waiting with you both. By the way Iain and Louella Ging Kyle and I really enjoyed the 2 days we spent together when you were on holiday in SCOTLAND, hope we will see you all again soon. Ricky Ging and little Kyle

Ann07
7th September 2008, 13:47
Goodluck ging and ricky:)

andypaul
7th September 2008, 17:21
Hi Ian and Louella

Sounds like your doing fine. The amounts of documents required seems to have dropped for now. But the quanity sounds just to low to me.
Ideally you want a variety of official paperwork addresses and dated to to you as a couple. Also from the way we were asked when we went in person the lady would say ok i need one from oct 05 jan o6 etc.
Ensure all months are covered.

If a newspaper hears that the quanity has dropped and makes an issue of it as its a quiet week it could easily rise again due to net curtains being twitched.

My adivce is to aim for 20 over the two years or more as per last years regs just in case. Elections and hardtimes are htting the country visas and
Immigration in particular are a good area to meddle in it seems.

silver13
7th September 2008, 19:10
Good luck to you both, I'm sure you have done enough, there is one year left for me and Anilyn to apply, we managed to add Anilyn to nearly all my bills etc and even my bank accout :yikes: but I :love18: her :smileybigtmouth: now I need less documents than they asked for originally, typical :-)

Mrs Daddy
8th September 2008, 10:08
goodluck t ging and ricky:)