PDA

View Full Version : A request for Filipina help for Rochelyn

aposhark
6th September 2008, 05:08
Hello,

My wife Rochelyn will be starting the spousal visa application in a few weeks when she gets the NSO marriage certificate, does the CFO seminar in Cebu City, then gets her passport in her new name!

Rochelyn's English isn't as good as some of the Filipina posters on this forum and I was wondering if some of you nice ladies could contact Rochelyn on email to offer advice?
She is moving to the mainland this Sunday to be close to internet cafes.

She said she is already worried about the interview, and I told her she shouldn't worry, just tell the truth....

It would be a great help to her to email you in Visayan or Tagalog.

Thanks,
Mike

kimmi
6th September 2008, 19:06
hi Mike, I am more than willing to help and give some advice to Rochelyn but I dont know what time she's online..if u want u can give her my email add and I'll be looking forward on chatting to her..:)

jbt
8th September 2008, 06:02
hello,

i'll be glad to help as well :) and i'm sure lots of members on this forum will be the same.

Goodluck to the both of you.

:)

Frances
8th September 2008, 08:28
hello Mike congratulations on your wedding!
I can also help her just let me know when she is online.We can talk on skype in visayan.

Mrs Daddy
8th September 2008, 09:48
hi mike goodluck for your wife`s visa.anyway if she wants to talk to eco using our own dialect i think she could ask for an interpreter if she wants.

aposhark
8th September 2008, 12:12
Hi Mrs Daddy, Frances and jbt :Hellooo:

Thanks so much for your replies.

I have forwarded this thread to Rochelyn.

I hope she will join our friendly group. :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

maria_and_matt
8th September 2008, 12:31
hi mike, please please tell her not to be too worried. and if she feels she needs an interpreter for the interview they can always provide one. tell her to just be herself and i am sure everything will be ok. goodluck, hope she gets her visa.

aposhark
8th September 2008, 18:00
hi mike, please please tell her not to be too worried. and if she feels she needs an interpreter for the interview they can always provide one. tell her to just be herself and i am sure everything will be ok. goodluck, hope she gets her visa.

Hi maria_and_matt :)
Thanks a lot for the reply.
Like many others on here, Rochelyn is worried already :doh
I suppose when our lives are in a sort of emotional limbo, we want to get things done to be with our loved one.
There is no really fast way to get everything done in order to finally get the
spousal visa.
My lovely wife needs the NSO marriage certificate, passport and CFO stamp first.
I just wish I could have brought her back to England with me a few weeks ago :doh
I am hoping Rochelyn contacts all the really friendly Filipinas who have offered to help her.
Well, as I see, lots of others here have got married and have waited or are waiting.
What a thing :NoNo::NoNo:

Mrs.JMajor
8th September 2008, 20:57
That is life,that way having hard time to be together will test individual how they love each other,

By the way your welcome,hope to hear from rochelyn soon:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
9th September 2008, 09:47
Hi maria_and_matt :)
Thanks a lot for the reply.
Like many others on here, Rochelyn is worried already :doh
I suppose when our lives are in a sort of emotional limbo, we want to get things done to be with our loved one.
There is no really fast way to get everything done in order to finally get the
spousal visa.
My lovely wife needs the NSO marriage certificate, passport and CFO stamp first.
I just wish I could have brought her back to England with me a few weeks ago :doh
I am hoping Rochelyn contacts all the really friendly Filipinas who have offered to help her.
Well, as I see, lots of others here have got married and have waited or are waiting.
What a thing :NoNo::NoNo:

hi aposhark tell her be strong there is no need to worry about,goodluck!

Mrs Daddy
9th September 2008, 11:20
dont worry everything will be okey!:)

aug06_2006
9th September 2008, 13:55
Hi Mike, pls. tell your lovely wife that she need confident of herself. And tell to Roche my english is (kinamatis) am sure she will laugh!

aposhark
9th September 2008, 16:40
Hi Mike, pls. tell your lovely wife that she need confident of herself. And tell to Roche my english is (kinamatis) am sure she will laugh!

Hi aug06_2006 :Hellooo:
Thanks, I will pass that advice on to her :icon_lol:

jencha8569
10th September 2008, 06:41
hi mike,
congratulations on your wedding.
im much willing to help ur wife Rochelyn like others here.
you can give her my email add if u want.
im from tacloban near cebu i can understand cebu dialect
and can talk a little maybe i can help.
just tell her not to worry much its a matter of self confidence
and more practise..hehe
i know it is hard to be apart with our mahals but at the end
of the day all will be good.

best wishes
Jen

jainaewen
10th September 2008, 08:30
hi aposhark,does she already have her passport yet? coz if not the dfa requires to attend cfo seminar its a requirement for passport. she will get a certificate from the cfo but without sticker yet. the sticker is to be given after when she have the visa in her passport. tell her to call this number so she will know what really she will bring to cfo guidance and counseling seminar.(032)235-3745

If Married:

1. Marriage Certificate in SECPA (Original and 2 photocopies); Report of Marriage from Philippine Embassy or Philippine Consulate General duly authenticated, if married abroad (2 photocopies)
2. 2 valid ID (either Birth Certificate, NBI, Passport, SSS Card, Driver’s License, PRC, BIR/TIN ID, Company ID) Original and 2 photocopies
3 P250.00 counseling fee

AND OTHER NECESSARY DOCUMENTS (as maybe required by the counselors)

1. Divorce paper
2. Annulment paper
3. Proof of citizenship (if the petitioner is naturalized citizen)
4. Confirmation of Permanent Residency CPR (for participants bound for Canada)
5. Immigrant Data Summary (for participants bound for USA)
6. Legal Capacity
7. Kosekitohon (if a partner of Japanese nationals)
8. Notarized Parental Consent/Advice for participants ages 24 years old and below.

aposhark
10th September 2008, 17:57
hi mike,
congratulations on your wedding.
im much willing to help ur wife Rochelyn like others here.
you can give her my email add if u want.
im from tacloban near cebu i can understand cebu dialect
and can talk a little maybe i can help.
just tell her not to worry much its a matter of self confidence
and more practise..hehe
i know it is hard to be apart with our mahals but at the end
of the day all will be good.

best wishes
Jen

Hi jencha8569 :Hellooo:

Thanks for your reply.
I have passed on your message and your Yahoo address to my wife.:)

aposhark
10th September 2008, 18:12
hi aposhark,does she already have her passport yet? coz if not the dfa requires to attend cfo seminar its a requirement for passport. she will get a certificate from the cfo but without sticker yet. the sticker is to be given after when she have the visa in her passport. tell her to call this number so she will know what really she will bring to cfo guidance and counseling seminar.(032)235-3745

If Married:

1. Marriage Certificate in SECPA (Original and 2 photocopies); Report of Marriage from Philippine Embassy or Philippine Consulate General duly authenticated, if married abroad (2 photocopies)
2. 2 valid ID (either Birth Certificate, NBI, Passport, SSS Card, Driver’s License, PRC, BIR/TIN ID, Company ID) Original and 2 photocopies
3 P250.00 counseling fee

AND OTHER NECESSARY DOCUMENTS (as maybe required by the counselors)

1. Divorce paper
2. Annulment paper
3. Proof of citizenship (if the petitioner is naturalized citizen)
4. Confirmation of Permanent Residency CPR (for participants bound for Canada)
5. Immigrant Data Summary (for participants bound for USA)
6. Legal Capacity
7. Kosekitohon (if a partner of Japanese nationals)
8. Notarized Parental Consent/Advice for participants ages 24 years old and below.

Hi jainaewen :Hellooo:

Thanks for such an organised clear list for planning.

No, Rochelyn does not have her passport yet.
She has told me she is waiting until October to receive her NSO marriage certificate first.
I am assuming she is correct and I am hoping she contacts all the Filipinas who have offered help so she can learn from others who have gone before.
Anything that speeds her eventual arrival in the UK is fine by me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jencha8569
11th September 2008, 03:00
thats good then, looking forward to chat with
her soon.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Le'em
11th September 2008, 10:16
hello, yes she can also have her CFO seminar in cebu, no need for her to go to Manila to get it she can go to cebu CFO very early for her to get the certification same day and also the sticker...

i remember when i had mine, i went there at 6:30 in the morning as its just 5 minutes drive to my house and im the first in the list coz i think they will only get the first 25 applicants in a day....Cheers

islander
13th September 2008, 08:26
hi aposhark!

congratulations & best wishes to you & rochelyn!

btw, i can also help her as I'm from Cebu too & have done the same process before i got here in UK. just send me a pm so we can talk, i will try to be available for you & her after my work.

Good Luck!