PDA

View Full Version : Cni

Terrielicious
8th September 2008, 13:55
Hope all is well in the forum I have been busy and not got the chance to be always online on here.

I just wanna ask what does the Philippine Authority requires to be put in the address in CNI, I and my fiancee went to the local registry here in UK to get his CNI but then the officer was asking which address should she put in the CNI is it just Philippines or the exact address of where we are going to marry? The CNI officer wants to be heplful cos she says some countries require an specific address in where the marriage will be held. And im not sure what does the Philippine Authority requires.

Any help will be deeply appreaciated.

Cheers,

Terrilicious:)

Mrs.JMajor
8th September 2008, 14:09
Hi long time no hear,when my hubby get his CNI,the LCR ask where is the exact place you will get marry,he write at municipality of MORONG,RIZAL PHIL.1009

wow i can smell kasalan na,good luck friend ,happy for you:):Hellooo:

IainBusby
8th September 2008, 14:25
Hope all is well in the forum I have been busy and not got the chance to be always online on here.

I just wanna ask what does the Philippine Authority requires to be put in the address in CNI, I and my fiancee went to the local registry here in UK to get his CNI but then the officer was asking which address should she put in the CNI is it just Philippines or the exact address of where we are going to marry? The CNI officer wants to be heplful cos she says some countries require an specific address in where the marriage will be held. And im not sure what does the Philippine Authority requires.

Any help will be deeply appreaciated.

Cheers,

Terrilicious:)

As far as I know, as long as you can give an address where you think you are going to marry to the local registrar in the UK, it doesn't really matter in the end. Because once you have exchanged that CNI for the local version in the Philippines, as far as Iknow, you can marry wherever you want in the Philippines. The address I gave for where the wedding would take place, when I applied for my CNI here in the UK was in my wife's home province of Bukidnon, but when we got married, it was actually in Cagayan De Oro City.
Iain.

Terrielicious
8th September 2008, 22:07
Hi long time no hear,when my hubby get his CNI,the LCR ask where is the exact place you will get marry,he write at municipality of MORONG,RIZAL PHIL.1009

Thanks for ur reply sis juliet, yea finally we decided to get married. How about you have u lodge ur application yet?

Terrielicious
8th September 2008, 22:10
As far as I know, as long as you can give an address where you think you are going to marry to the local registrar in the UK, it doesn't really matter in the end. Because once you have exchanged that CNI for the local version in the Philippines, as far as Iknow, you can marry wherever you want in the Philippines. The address I gave for where the wedding would take place, when I applied for my CNI here in the UK was in my wife's home province of Bukidnon, but when we got married, it was actually in Cagayan De Oro City.
Iain.

Hi Ianbusby, thanks for ur helpful reply It really appreciated.

Regards,

Terrielicious :)

vbkelly
9th September 2008, 09:33
Iain.

yeah you are right iain like mine the local cni was address in davao city but the wedding was held in BOHOL,i think its doesn't matter as long as they still knows that you have a family live that address you gave.

Le'em
9th September 2008, 10:33

hello, ms Juliet....how are you na?are you here in Uk na?hmm i bet coz its september na....have a great day...

Mrs Daddy
9th September 2008, 11:35
yessss as along as you can provide your add in PI I think British embassy in manila will not make fuss of i.so it wedding bells now then:D goodluck ad best wishes!

PeterB
9th September 2008, 11:39
It doesn't matter at all .... the document you obtain from the British Embassy, in exchange for your UK-issued CNI, doesn't state the venue for the marriage. All that appears are both your names, and your residential addresses.

aug06_2006
9th September 2008, 13:43
Talking about CNI..when I applied my fiance visa my hubby didn't had his CNI..ohhh, lucky me bcoz ECO was approved my visa.

Terrielicious
9th September 2008, 14:02
Thanks a lot guys for ur helpful reply this site are really helpful, tomorow we will be back again to local registry and for sure we can proceed now in CNI thing without a problem.

Yes Mrs Daddy wedding bells soon we are deciding if it is on 18 November or 28 November , sadly cos we cannot do it as church wedding as my fiancee isnt catholic and the church i think wont marry if we are not both catholic? He's religion is church of England.

Thanks a lot again,

IainBusby
9th September 2008, 14:32
Thanks a lot guys for ur helpful reply this site are really helpful, tomorow we will be back again to local registry and for sure we can proceed now in CNI thing without a problem.

Yes Mrs Daddy wedding bells soon we are deciding if it is on 18 November or 28 November , sadly cos we cannot do it as church wedding as my fiancee isnt catholic and the church i think wont marry if we are not both catholic? He's religion is church of England.

Thanks a lot again,

The Catholic church in the UK will marry non catholics, but not divorcees and I thought their rules were global. I suppose in country like phils where the church is so powerful and the catholic priests are so high and mighty, they probably just make the rules up to suit themselves. But like everthing in phils, I'm sure a little gratuity would sort it out and allow you to get married in church if it's really important to you. I think your fiancee would probably have to have something show he has been baptised in the Church of England though.
Iain.

PeterB
9th September 2008, 15:01
...sadly cos we cannot do it as church wedding as my fiancee isnt catholic and the church i think wont marry if we are not both catholic? He's religion is church of England.

Speak to your local priest ... While there are 'guidelines' which come from the Vatican, a lot is left to the discretion of the priest.

There's always the option for your fiance to be baptised into the Catholic Church.

Otherwise, would you consider marrying in a protestant church? There seem to be lots of impressive 'Iglesia ni Christo' around.