PDA

View Full Version : hello kapwa pinay

girl england
15th September 2008, 10:59
good day to all,
im new this site i just want to join 4 moths lang na ako dito sa banbury nakatira with my husband.nagpakasal po kami last 10th of june dito land sa banbury.but my visa until 1st week of november this year 2008.but were planning to extend for two years so i will remain to stay with my husband.ask ko lang if maka pag work na ba ako if my extention visa approved?can u tell any suggestions mga kapwa ko pilipina dyan.yung my expereince tulad ko.paano po mag apply tapos anu ba bawal kasi iba sa atin ehh.boring na kasi dito sa bahay hindi kasi ako sanay mag stambay sa bahay.Wala po kaming anak parang single pa rin ako :icon_lol: dati sa cebu security guard ako one of the government in cebu phil.sa DENR-7 i stop my job when i get married and fly here.okey yun lang salamat talaga in advance sa gustong mag reply sa aking or any suggestion.more power on this site

menchkin
15th September 2008, 11:38
Hello and welcome aboard! :Hellooo:

angel2008
15th September 2008, 13:18
welcome here

aug06_2006
15th September 2008, 13:29
Hello n welcome here!

kimmi
15th September 2008, 13:48
good day to all,
im new this site i just want to join 4 moths lang na ako dito sa banbury nakatira with my husband.nagpakasal po kami last 10th of june dito land sa banbury.but my visa until 1st week of november this year 2008.but were planning to extend for two years so i will remain to stay with my husband.ask ko lang if maka pag work na ba ako if my extention visa approved?can u tell any suggestions mga kapwa ko pilipina dyan.yung my expereince tulad ko.paano po mag apply tapos anu ba bawal kasi iba sa atin ehh.boring na kasi dito sa bahay hindi kasi ako sanay mag stambay sa bahay.Wala po kaming anak parang single pa rin ako :icon_lol: dati sa cebu security guard ako one of the government in cebu phil.sa DENR-7 i stop my job when i get married and fly here.okey yun lang salamat talaga in advance sa gustong mag reply sa aking or any suggestion.more power on this site

hi Girl england,

welcome to the forum..as long as u already have ur FLR I dont see any problem why u cant work..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sis, remider also pls post in english so our british friends here can also understand what u post and can reply to u..:)

vbkelly
15th September 2008, 14:55
welcome english girl

alicat
15th September 2008, 17:04
welcome to the forum.

Ana_may365
15th September 2008, 17:55
hiya!English girl,welcome here to the forum:):):)

aromulus
15th September 2008, 21:59
good day to all,
any suggestion.

It is all very nice, but can you try in English, please.....:Erm:

Bitaw, welcome.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

IainBusby
16th September 2008, 11:28
Hi Girl England,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

demlyn888
16th September 2008, 15:19
welcome to the forum...:Hellooo:

jbt
18th September 2008, 17:33
hi girl england,

welcome to the forum, whereabouts in banbury do you stay, we're near to each other? is your husband british or filipino? there are lot of employment agency that you can submit your job application either online or in person.

Goodluck

:)

fhara
21st September 2008, 08:15
hi girl in england...welcome...

tomoboyle2000
21st September 2008, 11:01
Hi, welcome to the forum!

lizaphil
25th September 2008, 21:20
welcome,:)
yes i think you can find work here,even part time job,as starting job

baboyako
26th September 2008, 17:54
... cebu security guard ako one of the government in cebu phil.sa DENR-7...

you worked as security guard :Erm: ... so how did you meet your husband exactly :yikes::BouncyHappy::Hellooo::Rasp:

ANDRES25
28th September 2008, 17:46
WELCOME! and hope someone can help you answer those questions...