PDA

View Full Version : I'm back from my HOLIDAY VACATION

amyburple
16th September 2008, 11:53
yehey :) I'm back from my lovely holiday. :icon_win::REDancedancer08::xxgrinning--00xx3:We've been to BOHOL, stayed at Alona-Tropical, Panglao Island for 2 nights.. visited almost tourist spot there excluding the bee farm and the big python place coz we running out time already.. Been to Loboc River, chocolate hills, Baclayon church the oldest church in Asia, the light house at Tagbilaran, tarsiers place, Hinagdanan cave, the man made forest, the oldest house at Tagbilaran, Panglao Island Resort, butterfly farm..All the beaches at Panglao Island... We love our resort it's nice, very lovely...white sand love the food. :Hellooo::Rasp::huepfen024:

3rd day..Cebu is our next stop. We took Ocean Jet from Tagbilaran to Cebu. From there we went to Jasmine Pension along Capitol, Jones Street. Then we ate lunch at C n T lechon.. surely CEBU CITY have this very delcious PORK LECHON goshhhhhh so yummy. :xxgrinning--00xx3::Beer::smileybigtmouth: We do the CITY TOUR: Went to Sto. Nino, Fort San Pedro, MAgellan Cross, Taoist Temple, to Lahug, places of dried fish, and SM. I visited alone the freedom park place yesterday for native goods (bags, cap, and accessories etc.) We went to massage spa very cheap compared here to Manila. We ate at Jovens Grill, it's a buffet thing and there from I got my allergy from eating crabs and fresh clamps... that was my first time ever to have that... I have my ALIEN FACE because of that :NoNo::NoNo: :8_1_215: it's almost perfect minus I got my allergy hayyyyyyyyyyyy.. But everything is PERFECT :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

We really enjoy our 4 days HOLIDAY TRIP

vbkelly
16th September 2008, 12:03
that's brilliant news from you guys im glad you enjoyed your holiday in BOHOL,

amyburple
16th September 2008, 12:16
that's brilliant news from you guys im glad you enjoyed your holiday in BOHOL,

Yes! The place is very LOVELY hehhehe.. i love the kalamayhati an the peanut kisses LOL :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::Rasp: It's so yummy. Just the food in the resort is very expensive heheheheh

Ana_may365
16th September 2008, 13:04
i wish we going there someday,i love to go there coz my mum was born there.i want to meet my relatives in my mom's side and also in talisay,cebu.

maria_and_matt
16th September 2008, 13:30
welcome back sis!

aug06_2006
16th September 2008, 14:00
Welcome back n nice to hear that u both enjoyed ur vacation.

We been there also in Bohol last june..my hubby love the place hehhe!

amyburple
16th September 2008, 14:15
Welcome back n nice to hear that u both enjoyed ur vacation.

We been there also in Bohol last june..my hubby love the place hehhe!

yes the beach resort there are very good, the white sand is very fine! Its just the our time is not enough..we didn't do the dolphin watching, island hopping hehehehe, diving and snorkeling... I suggest stay there for at least 4 days.. ALona-tropical resort is the most cheapest resort in there... but surely very very lovely place... goshhhhhhhh i love the place :):):)

amyburple
16th September 2008, 14:17
i wish we going there someday,i love to go there coz my mum was born there.i want to meet my relatives in my mom's side and also in talisay,cebu.

if you will go there sis surely you gonna love it hehehe!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
16th September 2008, 14:19
welcome back sis!

Y ea sis back to work again hehehhehe :D:D:D Back to my diet again and need to enroll to my boxing class hehhehehe :rolleyes::):cwm12:

amyburple
16th September 2008, 14:48
If you will visit CEBU...don't miss to go to C n T Lechon somewhere at Guadalupe all the jeepneys and taxi there knows that place, they have 6 branches I guess...goshhhhh the pork lechon there is very 100% so so so yummy :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:! and very affordable only 300 per kilo hehehehehe :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

And don't forget to go to TABUAN if you real fond eating DRIED FISH :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo: the danguit there is very affordable too they have free taste hehehe.. I love eating dried fish (danguit and pusit awwwwwwwww yummy) :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: