PDA

View Full Version : My CFO experience

trina
16th September 2008, 20:14
hi friends...

I went to Good Sheperd Convent yesterday (16 Sept) at 8am for the CFO counseling and Sticker for my passport...and it's all went great... I wrote my name on a piece of paper at the waiting area for the registration and then at 8:30 the receptionist called my name for payment of counseling and to filled up the forms...and after doing that PICTURE TAKING..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:... (Smile)....after that all the counselee proceed to second floor for orientation and film showing...(it's all about documentary of MGB on Domestic VIolence that had encountered of our fellow Filipina)...:Brick::Brick::Brick: ....I felt sorry for them.... and lastly the group and one on one counseling(this was done by a counselor of a certain country of your destination)...and that was it...wait for your CFO certificate
and once you get it go at the back of the building 2nd floor for your payment of Stickers..and they will put the sticker on your pasport...

I just spent 3 hours to do that all...that is why it was great...as I thought it would take me 5 hours to do that...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

and now everythings sorted.... I'll be in UK next sunday...fly on saturday (27 Sept) arrive on sunday (28 Sept) morning.... and yipee I will be with my handsome husband again in a few days....:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

Ana_may365
16th September 2008, 20:37
happy trip Trina,and welcome here in cold,rainy UK:):):)

trina
16th September 2008, 20:43
happy trip Trina,and welcome here in cold,rainy UK:):):)

thanks ate anna:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

maria_and_matt
16th September 2008, 21:07
hey have a safe trip, make sure you bring a light jacket with you :)

trina
16th September 2008, 21:08
hey have a safe trip, make sure you bring a light jacket with you :)

yep sis I will

IainBusby
16th September 2008, 21:32
hi friends...

I went to Good Sheperd Convent yesterday (16 Sept) at 8am for the CFO counseling and Sticker for my passport...and it's all went great... I wrote my name on a piece of paper at the waiting area for the registration and then at 8:30 the receptionist called my name for payment of counseling and to filled up the forms...and after doing that PICTURE TAKING..:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:... (Smile)....after that all the counselee proceed to second floor for orientation and film showing...(it's all about documentary of MGB on Domestic VIolence that had encountered of our fellow Filipina)...:Brick::Brick::Brick: ....I felt sorry for them.... and lastly the group and one on one counseling(this was done by a counselor of a certain country of your destination)...and that was it...wait for your CFO certificate
and once you get it go at the back of the building 2nd floor for your payment of Stickers..and they will put the sticker on your pasport...

I just spent 3 hours to do that all...that is why it was great...as I thought it would take me 5 hours to do that...:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

and now everythings sorted.... I'll be in UK next sunday...fly on saturday (27 Sept) arrive on sunday (28 Sept) morning.... and yipee I will be with my handsome husband again in a few days....:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

That brings back memories, When I think back to exactly the same weekend in 2006, thats when my darling wife Louella arrived here in the UK.
Iain.

trina
16th September 2008, 21:35
That brings back memories, When I think back to exactly the same weekend in 2006, thats when my darling wife Louella arrived here in the UK.
Iain.

awww...that' sweet....:):):)

benb
16th September 2008, 23:10
hi friends...

Good to hear that all is great! :xxgrinning--00xx3:Enjoy all the best foods in the Philippines now!

Have you started packing?

Best Wishes,

Dedworth
17th September 2008, 00:10
:xxgrinning--00xx3: WELL DONE

trina
17th September 2008, 02:30
Good to hear that all is great! :xxgrinning--00xx3:Enjoy all the best foods in the Philippines now!

Have you started packing?

Best Wishes,

hello friend...
I'm gong to start packing this evening.....thanks... how's your wife and the baby??? hope they're both fine...and well...

menchkin
17th September 2008, 04:45
hi friends...

It's good to know that you finally got your CFO stamp. Now you're all set to fly to UK and be with your husband. I'm really happy for you sis. Have a safe flight and keep in touch okie. :) :) :)

alicat
17th September 2008, 08:23
have a safe trip...good to know that you finally sorted
everything.

vbkelly
17th September 2008, 08:50
goodluck trina and have a safe journey

jencha8569
17th September 2008, 09:34
have a safe trip trina
best wishes for the new beginning:)

trina
17th September 2008, 10:30
Thanks everyone.......

aug06_2006
17th September 2008, 17:57
Hello Trina, have a safe journey n welcome here in UK.

andypaul
17th September 2008, 21:29
great news Trina and bon voyage

trina
17th September 2008, 21:37
great news Trina and bon voyage

Thanks Kuya Andy!!! :):):)

angel2008
18th September 2008, 08:08
Vonvoyage

trina
18th September 2008, 08:47