PDA

View Full Version : UK again

telford
18th September 2008, 07:55
Hello!!! we're back in UK... we arrive yesterday!:)

angel2008
18th September 2008, 07:56
welcome back steve,grace and baby bea

aromulus
18th September 2008, 08:10

Just in time for winter.......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Welcome back.........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
18th September 2008, 11:25

hi grace welcome back

alicat
18th September 2008, 13:15
welcome back sis grace.

jbt
18th September 2008, 13:27
hello..:Hellooo: welcome back...

:)

telford
18th September 2008, 14:42
thanks everybody! baby Bea seems to like here...coz she easily sweat back in Philippines,and it makes her bad mood.

kimmi
18th September 2008, 15:05
welcome to the UK sis and family..:)

telford
18th September 2008, 16:26
we have a very good timing coz its has a very nice weather today:) and my baby bea enjoy outside.:)

jencha8569
19th September 2008, 15:18
good to know ur daughter Bea likes it there:)

Mrs Daddy
19th September 2008, 16:36
I bet you have your tuyo(dried fish) from the PI with you:) anyway welcome back

telford
20th September 2008, 21:01
I bet you have your tuyo(dried fish) from the PI with you:) anyway welcome back

Unfortunately not:NoNo: coz we have brought lots of things for baby Bea... Better luck next time:) coz we was planning to have a holiday in Pinas this christmas:Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

Ann07
21st September 2008, 16:29
Im late again wahhhhhhh Been from our holiday oopps sorry.:)
Anyway, welcome back sis grace and family. I was thinking of you on the 16th when we were on our holiday.:D I enjoyed it:D exhausted:Cuckoo:

Hows baby bea coping now with the weather? lucky you, its been nice this week. Hope it stays like this always:doh:cwm3::Cuckoo:

misscarie
22nd September 2008, 16:56
welcome back te grace :)

telford
23rd September 2008, 09:08
Im late again wahhhhhhh Been from our holiday oopps sorry.:)
Anyway, welcome back sis grace and family. I was thinking of you on the 16th when we were on our holiday.:D I enjoyed it:D exhausted:Cuckoo:

Hows baby bea coping now with the weather? lucky you, its been nice this week. Hope it stays like this always:doh:cwm3::Cuckoo:

hi sis ann... yeah Bea is ok, she loves cold places anyway.Coz back in Philippines,she cant stand being outside for long.She likes to stay in a room with aircondition all the time. Even on the plane,we take off her clothes coz she feel warm there. The stewardess ask us if the baby is ok without clothes,but as she can see,Bea is more behave and happy without clothes.
By the way,baby James looks big now,cute baby...

Ann07
24th September 2008, 18:45
hi sis ann... yeah Bea is ok, she loves cold places anyway.Coz back in Philippines,she cant stand being outside for long.She likes to stay in a room with aircondition all the time. Even on the plane,we take off her clothes coz she feel warm there. The stewardess ask us if the baby is ok without clothes,but as she can see,Bea is more behave and happy without clothes.
By the way,baby James looks big now,cute baby...

Glad to hear that sis grace:)

I know he is huge now. He eats solid foods 3 times a day now:doh
James is the same as Bea. he likes cold:doh if we put on the fire he is sweating always:Cuckoo:
kisses to cutee bea.

take care always and GBU all:)