PDA

View Full Version : so depressing

maria_and_matt
19th September 2008, 12:28
it is my sons 15th bday today and i just feel so sad, time has gone by so quick soon he will be leaving home to go to uni :bigcry::bigcry: i do not know how the hell i'm gonna cope with whats to come, seems only like yeaterday i held him in my arms now he is 15 and all grown up not needing me as much.

to all you mums out there enjoy the time you have with your little kiddies they all grow up so quick:bigcry::bigcry:

IanB
19th September 2008, 13:10
I'm 48 and I still see my Mum and Dad every week . . .

Ian

KeithD
19th September 2008, 13:56
I'm 48 and I still see my Mum and Dad every week . . .

Ian
Well you have to feed them at least once a week in the cellar :omg:

jbt
19th September 2008, 17:03
it is my sons 15th bday today and i just feel so sad, time has gone by so quick soon he will be leaving home to go to uni :bigcry::bigcry: i do not know how the hell i'm gonna cope with whats to come, seems only like yeaterday i held him in my arms now he is 15 and all grown up not needing me as much.

to all you mums out there enjoy the time you have with your little kiddies they all grow up so quick:bigcry::bigcry:

Happy Birthday to your son sis, i know how you feel, my daughter's turning 15too and it's just hard to accept sometimes that they're not the little babies we used to kiss and cuddle all the time, they'll be young adult soon and they will have to decide for themselves soon but of course, w/our guidance :).

don't worry sis, your son will just be a phone call away, at least it will give you time to miss your son more and make it so worthwhile when you see him again.

is there any party sis? arent we invited? :)

maria_and_matt
19th September 2008, 17:30
Happy Birthday to your son sis, i know how you feel, my daughter's turning 15too and it's just hard to accept sometimes that they're not the little babies we used to kiss and cuddle all the time, they'll be young adult soon and they will have to decide for themselves soon but of course, w/our guidance :).

don't worry sis, your son will just be a phone call away, at least it will give you time to miss your son more and make it so worthwhile when you see him again.

is there any party sis? arent we invited? :)

no party sis he just wanted a quad core computer and clothes, but we are taking him out for a meal tonight at a posh restaurant:rolleyes: i probably wont like the food, my taste in food is simple :Cuckoo: just give me rice and dried fish or sardines and i am so happy.... posh food i just dont like:BouncyHappy:

jbt
19th September 2008, 19:22
quad computer, clothes and posh restaurant :xxgrinning--00xx3:

im also not really into eating in a posh restaurant sis(hubby is happy about this, lol), my husband loves to cook for me and i love to eat :), so much nicer and much cheaper as well.

enjoy the night with your family sis....:Hellooo:

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 14:23
my taste in food is simple :Cuckoo: just give me rice and dried fish or sardines and i am so happy.... posh food i just dont like:BouncyHappy:

Same here...love dried fish...dangit hehehe and dried pusit lol :):):) love it....
Anyway ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
WHERE'S THE PARTY :Erm:

maria_and_matt
22nd September 2008, 15:16
Same here...love dried fish...dangit hehehe and dried pusit lol :):):) love it....
Anyway ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
WHERE'S THE PARTY :Erm:

ty sis amy, i am eating dried fish right now with garlic rice :icon_lol:

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 15:26
ty sis amy, i am eating dried fish right now with garlic rice :icon_lol:

WOW SARAP -- SUPER SARAP HEHEHEHEHE...
YESTERDAY I ATE DANGIT AND PUSIT WHICH I BOUGHT IN CEBU DURING MY TRIP HEHEEHHE....hayyyyyyyyyyy I have to control if not I will get fat duuuuuu :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

misscarie
22nd September 2008, 16:48
enjoy ur night te maria :) i like simple foods also..rice..and rice...lol

maria_and_matt
22nd September 2008, 17:27
enjoy ur night te maria :) i like simple foods also..rice..and rice...lol

thank you miz :) ... i just finish eating and i enjoyed it, hope u have a good night too