PDA

View Full Version : Worst gift you have ever received?

Geraldine
22nd September 2008, 11:56
I used to work in an IT consulting firm in Makati a few years ago, our boss is obligated :icon_lol: to give gifts to our whole team - we were around 40 then excluding contractual staff. We excitedly opened our gifts and got this little pack of folded paper, puzzled we pulled one paper and behold... its a disposable toilet seat cover!! :icon_lol: We still find it hilarious whenever we talk about it. However the following Christmas, he gave us a better gift :D I know we shouldnt laugh, we just can't help it! :D

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 12:23
hahaha... ohhh last year.. One of my kris krngle, I received at toothpaste :D:D

misscarie
22nd September 2008, 17:26
I used to work in an IT consulting firm in Makati a few years ago, our boss is obligated :icon_lol: to give gifts to our whole team - we were around 40 then excluding contractual staff. We excitedly opened our gifts and got this little pack of folded paper, puzzled we pulled one paper and behold... its a disposable toilet seat cover!! :icon_lol: We still find it hilarious whenever we talk about it. However the following Christmas, he gave us a better gift :D I know we shouldnt laugh, we just can't help it! :D

I remember i got 4 pcs of caramel candy from my childhood friend 11 years ago lol and if im not mistaken it was only 25cents each :icon_lol:

Ana_may365
22nd September 2008, 17:57
my worst gift that i recieve 7 years ago that i'll never forgot until now is '2 boiled eggs and in the middle of it is an eggplant.:NoNo:

amyburple
22nd September 2008, 18:29
my worst gift that i recieve 7 years ago that i'll never forgot until now is '2 boiled eggs and in the middle of it is an eggplant.:NoNo:

:icon_lol:awwww worst than mine :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ann07
22nd September 2008, 18:55
:Erm::Erm::Erm: mine was a melted chocolate with dried fish on it:doh:doh it was my deacon's friend horrible idea:Erm::Erm:

LEAHnew
23rd September 2008, 07:44
:rolleyes:when i was 4 years old i receive pressie from my ninang(godmother) a piggy bank:omg: I was crying out loud when i got it coz she kept the money inside and i can't get it anymore:bigcry::bigcry::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::D

Geraldine
23rd September 2008, 11:23
hahaha all your posts were funny.

In kris kringles/ex-change gifts in Philippines...you are meant to give silly non-sense gifts however with my boss, he was serious..maybe he hated our team that time :icon_lol: in fairness, I did use that disposable toilet seat paper whenever I use the public toilets :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I prefer to get a card with a personal note on it, find it more sincere rather than getting a gift that you wont use it anyway. It might even be a recycled gift! :icon_lol:

alicat
23rd September 2008, 13:19
frankly speaking,im not easy to pleased,
so sometimes,they need to ask me first..
dont get me wrong or watever...im just
being myself.

anview
12th October 2008, 02:00
2 orange sweets and 1 small totsieroll!

andypaul
12th October 2008, 13:47
I usually give the worse presents ever:cwm24:

aromulus
12th October 2008, 13:57
I had a set of cordless screwdrivers.....:Erm:

:omg: