PDA

View Full Version : Mood Swings

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 11:35
Why WOMEN have so many MOODS...:Erm::Erm:

Most women has TEMPER esp when their period is coming. :NoNo::NoNo: Some says it's sooooooo natural hehehehe :Rasp::Rasp: because of the HORMONES.. Hmmmm I just hate it if my period is coming because every time I easily get mad, :cwm23: irritated,:furious3: moody, :cwm24: low self esteem :cwm34::cwm34: I lost control sometimes ... always want to argue with my hubby have fight talk to him. :CompBuster::CompBuster: I have this food cravings hayyyyyyyy...:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Is there any DIFFERENCE TO single women and to a WIFE and have kids??? :Erm::Erm::Erm:

Mrs Daddy
23rd September 2008, 11:47
I use to be like that! but I have tried my best to adjust my mood as i know it will not do good for me and my hubby.and now he is quite impressed coz its been about 4 months i havent had my mood swings when I am expecting my monthly visits.:D

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 11:55
I use to be like that! but I have tried my best to adjust my mood as i know it will not do good for me and my hubby.and now he is quite impressed coz its been about 4 months i havent had my mood swings when I am expecting my monthly visits.:D

WOW galing sis... What did you do... Tell me hehehe! I want to control it as much as possible but I dunno still the same.... Just lately I had this small things that I argue with my hubby :doh:NoNo::NoNo:

Mrs Daddy
23rd September 2008, 11:57
better to lock up yourself in a room.hehehe:D

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 12:00

whatttttttttt as in gnun ang drama sis heheheheh.... WOW :yikes::omg::D

amyburple
23rd September 2008, 18:55

IS there any medicine to loose temper or to have mood swings hehehe :Erm::doh because if there is.. I will buy and take it before my period comes :NoNo::NoNo:.

missmiles
23rd September 2008, 19:13
Why WOMEN have so many MOODS...:Erm::Erm:

Most women has TEMPER esp when their period is coming. :NoNo::NoNo: Some says it's sooooooo natural hehehehe :Rasp::Rasp: because of the HORMONES.. Hmmmm I just hate it if my period is coming because every time I easily get mad, :cwm23: irritated,:furious3: moody, :cwm24: low self esteem :cwm34::cwm34: I lost control sometimes ... always want to argue with my hubby have fight talk to him. :CompBuster::CompBuster: I have this food cravings hayyyyyyyy...:Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Is there any DIFFERENCE TO single women and to a WIFE and have kids??? :Erm::Erm::Erm:

I have MOOD SWINGS too:):):) If i have the moods I can kick the butt of my love waaaa :D:D:D

Jay&Zobel
23rd September 2008, 20:00
It's all in the mind! hehe control lang yan hehe

GaryFifer
23rd September 2008, 20:07
Why you ask so many questions that we cannot answer?I mean men can answer, but its never the RIGHT answer.Its never the answer you want. I give you a example from a guy called LEV who does videos on life on YOUTUBE.He is good at observation comedy. TRIP TO THE VIDEO STORE :P

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HmBkpXOP6EY

You want to get a video of something so you can laugh at me... so true....and she goes galit haha

Jay&Zobel
23rd September 2008, 20:59
Why you ask so many questions that we cannot answer?I mean men can answer, but its never the RIGHT answer.Its never the answer you want. I give you a example from a guy called LEV who does videos on life on YOUTUBE.He is good at observation comedy. TRIP TO THE VIDEO STORE :P

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HmBkpXOP6EY

You want to get a video of something so you can laugh at me... so true....and she goes galit haha

Excellente! :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

trina
23rd September 2008, 21:42
IS there any medicine to loose temper or to have mood swings hehehe :Erm::doh because if there is.. I will buy and take it before my period comes :NoNo::NoNo:.

Just buy a CHILLAX medication...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:...combination of Chill and Relax

GaryFifer
23rd September 2008, 21:45
Chill and Lax? You freeze while you sit on the lavatory having a poo? Because its LAXative haha.

Jay&Zobel
23rd September 2008, 22:15
Chill and Lax? You freeze while you sit on the lavatory having a poo? Because its LAXative haha.

whahehehe:Hellooo:

amyburple
24th September 2008, 03:28
Just buy a CHILLAX medication...:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:...combination of Chill and Relax

hehehehe COOL :Rasp::icon_lol::Rasp: OK I will try.. THANKS :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
24th September 2008, 03:30

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Thank you!!! hmmmm CONTROL ok try and try hehehehe :Rasp::Rasp::Rasp:

LadyJ
24th September 2008, 09:33
Based on my experienced, since I have two young kids my attitude has changed a lot, I can get bad mood easily specially if I don't have enough sleep in the evening.:cwm3:

Amyburple, try calm tablets which you can buy easily in most drugstore.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
24th September 2008, 11:21
Based on my experienced, since I have two young kids my attitude has changed a lot, I can get bad mood easily specially if I don't have enough sleep in the evening.:cwm3:

Amyburple, try calm tablets which you can buy easily in most drugstore.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

ohhh good for you sis hehehe... I guess most of women if they got married and have kids they really change... Ohhh so I can buy over the counter of those tablets even without doctor's prescriptions? hmmmm I'll try :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

missmiles
24th September 2008, 14:45
I'm not in the mood today... I'm happy hehehhehe

Mrs Daddy
24th September 2008, 18:50

I 2nd demotion:xxgrinning--00xx3:when you feel you`re not in the mood try to do things that will entertain you and soon you probably set aside your bad mood for while.

amyburple
24th September 2008, 18:56
I 2nd demotion:xxgrinning--00xx3:when you feel you`re not in the mood try to do things that will entertain you and soon you probably set aside your bad mood for while.

Sometimes I do the SILENT mode if I'm in the moods but then my hubby is keep on asking what's wrong and keep on asking many QUESTIONS :doh:doh:doh that annoys me. To the point that we will start to argue :furious3::Brick::cwm23::NoNo:

GaryFifer
24th September 2008, 19:03
You can always get a punchbag

amyburple
24th September 2008, 19:05
You can always get a punchbag

I don't have punch bag but i have my pair BOXING GLOVES here :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::Rasp::Rasp: for my MUAY THAI CLASS SOON :xxgrinning--00xx3:

GaryFifer
24th September 2008, 19:06
as long as its not the husband haha

amyburple
24th September 2008, 19:07
as long as its not the husband haha

of course hehehehe :xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol::Rasp::D