PDA

View Full Version : At last

Sangoma
23rd September 2008, 16:10
We have all the documents for our application.

My wife queued as NSO this today for about 6 hours, despite being near to falling over with a bad cough and fever. She's a hero!

Just waiting for her to recover to arrange the trip to Manila.

Not much chance of it going through before Chriatmas now, the embassy informs me the current time is 13 weeks.

I suppose we can still hope. If it doesn't go through before Christmas, it will be even longer than 13 weeks I should think with the Christmas holidays

IainBusby
23rd September 2008, 16:49
If she can get the application in by early October, I would think that there's still a chance that it could be processed before Christmas. I would expect that the level of applications would tend to go down a bit on the run up to Christmas. I wouldn't take any notice of what they said about the waiting times, because this is just their stock answer whenever this question is asked question
Iain.

LEAHnew
24th September 2008, 04:43
:Hellooo:Goodluck to your wife application and for her speedy recovery:xxgrinning--00xx3:

All the best:)

demlyn888
24th September 2008, 09:34
wish you all the luck on your visa application...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
24th September 2008, 10:36
We have all the documents for our application.

My wife queued as NSO this today for about 6 hours, despite being near to falling over with a bad cough and fever. She's a hero!

Just waiting for her to recover to arrange the trip to Manila.

Not much chance of it going through before Chriatmas now, the embassy informs me the current time is 13 weeks.

I suppose we can still hope. If it doesn't go through before Christmas, it will be even longer than 13 weeks I should think with the Christmas holidays

goodluck!