PDA

View Full Version : Just a silly thoughts...

trina
30th September 2008, 13:59
I've just been asked by a friend with this situation..

what will you do if your husband/boyfriend still care for her x-girlfriend???
are you going to accept it??? ignore it??? be angry with it??? or just go with the flow???

GaryFifer
30th September 2008, 14:08
Hell no. Thats past.Unless there is a connection with kids, she can go to hell. Ex is ex for a reason.

maria_and_matt
30th September 2008, 14:20
i will go nuts:cwm23:

trina
30th September 2008, 14:30
hehehehehe...what if the girl always ring the guy???and the guy is happy that the girl is still communicating with him

menchkin
30th September 2008, 14:43
hehehehehe...what if the girl always ring the guy???and the guy is happy that the girl is still communicating with him

then that a BIG ISSUE for me.:cwm23: i think there's something wrong there and i will definitely confront the guy. maybe he's still not over his ex and that's kinda unfair to his girlfriend.

trina
30th September 2008, 14:46
then that a BIG ISSUE for me.:cwm23: i think there's something wrong there and i will definitely confront the guy. maybe he's still not over his ex and that's kinda unfair to his girlfriend.

but what if the guy just said they are just friends helping each other at some point?????

marylen
30th September 2008, 14:49
oh its a bit quite painful to someone who've been through with...but well...i don't mind any, its all up to the newly wife/girlfriend if shes that oversensitive or a jealous type kind. just try to think its only part of their past that needs to be deal with..like kids if there is any....the girl needs to be mature enough in dealing such kind of unexpected things happen, its only i guess normal for them to communicate in whatever things involved for as long as they two both have set their own limits.

My husband do as well communicate his ex for some reason that they have kids to look after and have in the best position to have an equal rights, i don't care in whatever by means they communicate its either by phone, email or in person it doesn't matter to me and its no big deal on my part...i don't care his past, i just want to live for what is today and seems everything went fine if you know how to deal it in a mature way. Its not against my way...in fact i told my husband that its okay for me if it needs to for as long as no monkey business involved....ha ha ha...

but if two both have no reason to talk and to go further with...well i guess you have to correct with that and say it so....try to open and tell him how do u feel by the time he acted that way so...feel free to open it up to him.....

menchkin
30th September 2008, 14:51
but what if the guy just said they are just friends helping each other at some point?????

i still wont buy such lame explanation/excuse..... :NoNo:
if he really cares about my feelings then he will stop talking to his ex.

trina
30th September 2008, 14:54
here's one thing my friend said that her husband still keeping lots of pictures of her husband's ex girlfriend with her husband on their computer...isn't that painful????

trina
30th September 2008, 14:56
i still wont buy such lame explanation/excuse..... :NoNo:
if he really cares about my feelings then he will stop talking to his ex.

I agree to it...because i in myself i am a jealous and sensitive type....

maria_and_matt
30th September 2008, 14:56

have the phone cut off:icon_lol:

trina
30th September 2008, 14:58
have the phone cut off:icon_lol:

hehehe....good idea:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
30th September 2008, 14:59
I've just been asked by a friend with this situation..

what will you do if your husband/boyfriend still care for her x-girlfriend???
are you going to accept it??? ignore it??? be angry with it??? or just go with the flow???

Hmmm dunno actually coz never exp that. But in my opinion, A big NO:Erm:

menchkin
30th September 2008, 15:02
I agree to it...because i in myself i am a jealous and sensitive type....

i'm not the jealous type of person but if i'm put in the same situation as what your friend is going thru then i will definitely get jealous. the reason why they're called EX is because they are already PAST and should no longer be getting in the way of the current relationship of your friend's boyfriend.

trina
30th September 2008, 15:03
and I think it would be better for the guy to stop doing it...for their reletionship sake....

Jay&Zobel
30th September 2008, 21:33
he is a lame-O!!!

keithAngel
2nd October 2008, 08:50
Well Ladies you all seem to have a consensus here but just to add another possible thought the end of a relationship does not in all cases mean the end of a friendship .

It for me would depend on the existence of some other unhealthy fixation ,perhaps addiction to some previous pain but I for one require "Trust" in a partnership and I personally would not stand for having my friends vetoed because of jealousy without grounds.

If the love attention and good feeling are not enough for my partner to feel secure then I guess the relationship , for me, would already be ringing alarm bells.

Im not saying all western men do this either I just suggesting you might be challenging yourselves as Pinoys to consider the possible cultural differences and see them as potentially positive attributes in a mature person :ARsurrender:

ANDRES25
3rd October 2008, 09:53
I can never accept it if I find out that my husband still keep pictures or still cares for his ex-gf. I mentioned this before, I don't mind my husband communicating with his ex-wife because they have a son together but I can never accept it if my husband still continues to communicate behind my back with any of his ex gfs. That's just unacceptable and a form of cheating!.. I agree to Mench's reply, If he really cares and loves his gf/wife so much, he wouldn't do anything to hurt her feelings. My husband implied to me before that he doesn't hate any of his exes and I said I didn't ask you to hate them I just want you to stop communicating with any of them( excluding the ex-wife). I made it clear to him that it will be the end of our marriage If i find out that he's still communicating with his ex from holland and some of you may think this is over the top but I'm serious... I dropped all communications with my ex since the time I've been with him so I think it's just fair that he does the same right?

menchkin
3rd October 2008, 12:53
I can never accept it if I find out that my husband still keep pictures or still cares for his ex-gf. I mentioned this before, I don't mind my husband communicating with his ex-wife because they have a son together but I can never accept it if my husband still continues to communicate behind my back with any of his ex gfs. That's just unacceptable and a form of cheating!.. I agree to Mench's reply, If he really cares and loves his gf/wife so much, he wouldn't do anything to hurt her feelings. My husband implied to me before that he doesn't hate any of his exes and I said I didn't ask you to hate them I just want you to stop communicating with any of them( excluding the ex-wife). I made it clear to him that it will be the end of our marriage If i find out that he's still communicating with his ex from holland and some of you may think this is over the top but I'm serious... I dropped all communications with my ex since the time I've been with him so I think it's just fair that he does the same right?

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
3rd October 2008, 16:49
I dropped all communications with my ex since the time I've been with him so I think it's just fair that he does the same right?

:):):xxgrinning--00xx3:

GaryFifer
3rd October 2008, 20:38
I have recent experience of this. So.. you can be aware internet pictures can cause friction.A couple of days ago I setup Friendster for Jessica so she can make contact with her Filipino friends again.They made contact within few hours of it being up there, which is great. Unfortunately...

My ex gf Mary(who is a gold digger Filipino) BEWARE! here she is.http://profiles.friendster.com/10849869

Summary-It was a text relationship only for 2 year. I tried to contact her on the telephone and NEVER managed to speak to her, or see her on camera, or hear her voice.

My own fault, because I had faith in someone. I fell for her excuses and problems. I need this, I have this wrong. Please send me money, my dad has crashed his tricycle into a little boy we are in hospital we need to pay the bill.
You get the idea!! bola bola. I felt sorry for her.

So now I have a hard attitude and don't give a t:censored:ss about Filipino problems. I got my own. I got diagnose with testicular cancer on Feb 2005 on my birthday! During that time I was with Mary, contact was about herself only, no care, wala. So I knew where I stood.

Mary left comments on my profile, and Jessica profile. Of course, this caused an argument. because Jessica says I looked at her pictures, so I must be in wrong.And got tampo and :cwm23: I clicked a email message "You have received comment from ...." so that led me my ex profile and got me in hot water.

Well I am glad we talk it out and Jessica is angry about her contacting me, and she thinks she is a threat.I understand that.We got talking and focus on what we have and I explain that the relationship before was dependency, not love.