PDA

View Full Version : Looks like its a double celebration then Mench

Tinick
3rd October 2008, 12:20
Yes Finally our sleepness night ended, but still no courier when I called Asawa ko this morning before going to work

About 30 minutes later she called me in floods of joy... to tell me the good news, almost crashed the car on the M65...(difficult to drive with tears of joy in your eyes)

Congrats also to you Mench glad to hear you got yours too.

Thanks to all the advice I poached from this site over the months. Everyones input is invaluble

Keep up the good work guys

Keep you posted.

Sconnie
3rd October 2008, 12:22
Congratulations

Well done happy times ahead...

menchkin
3rd October 2008, 12:29
Yes Finally our sleepness night ended, but still no courier when I called Asawa ko this morning before going to work

About 30 minutes later she called me in floods of joy... to tell me the good news, almost crashed the car on the M65...(difficult to drive with tears of joy in your eyes)

Thanks to all the advice I poached from this site over the months. Everyones input is invaluble

Keep you posted.

Yes, it's indeed a double celebration. Congratulations to you and your wife. When is your wife flying to UK? :)

Tinick
3rd October 2008, 12:34
Lol thats a good question.

Guess next week she'll have to travel up from Laguna and go to CFO perhaps Tuesday.. Travel back home pack a bag so maybe late next week/weekend. I'll have to start looking at flights Friday or Saturday next week then maybe.

Given a choice she'd be on a plane tomorrow :laugher:

menchkin
3rd October 2008, 12:38
Lol thats a good question.

Guess next week she'll have to travel up from Laguna and go to CFO perhaps Tuesday.. Travel back home pack a bag so maybe late next week/weekend. I'll have to start looking at flights Friday or Saturday next week then maybe.

Given a choice she'd be on a plane tomorrow :laugher:

HAHAHA!!! That's funny. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: So your wife is just from Laguna. I'm also thinking of attending the CFO seminar sometime next week.

trina
3rd October 2008, 12:42
congratulations!!!! where exactly in west manchester are you???

IainBusby
3rd October 2008, 13:14
Congratulations! :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Louella & Iain.

marylen
3rd October 2008, 14:07
congrats.....double celebration indeed......................

PAT
3rd October 2008, 14:53

Keep you posted.

Congratulations !!!....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

ANDRES25
3rd October 2008, 17:05
Congratulations! !!

Piamed
3rd October 2008, 17:07
:xxgrinning--00xx3:That is fantastic news too. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jbt
3rd October 2008, 17:15
:xxgrinning--00xx3: GREAT NEWS!!!

Tinick
3rd October 2008, 18:50
Thanks all for your kind words

Still smiling it been a wonderful day :)

Trina:- Where am I in West Manchester. Astley, Just off the East Lancs Between Leigh and Worsley (if you know the area a little) so not to far really from Ecclestone.

joebloggs
3rd October 2008, 20:26
Thanks all for your kind words

Still smiling it been a wonderful day :)

Trina:- Where am I in West Manchester. Astley, Just off the East Lancs Between Leigh and Worsley (if you know the area a little) so not to far really from Ecclestone.

i went to leigh college many years ago :icon_lol:
what part of laguna is your wife from ? my wife has lived there for many years :D

Tinick
3rd October 2008, 20:40
Kristine originally grew up in and around Paeta and Longos

Since coming back to the Philippines from Korea we have a place in Santa Cruz, Pagsawitan in fact.

Leigh Collage .yea that takes me back to the heady days of 1985 :Giggler:

joebloggs
3rd October 2008, 20:53
i've spent most of my time in the phils in San Pedro/Laguna

as for 1985, your showing how old/young you are :D

i went when it was still in 2 parts, railway road and the other place, which i cannot remember the name of :doh. spent mostof my time in the amusement arcade near the bus station :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gingxrick
3rd October 2008, 21:00
Congrats From Ricky And Gingx2

Tinick
3rd October 2008, 21:07
Marshall Street..................
and yes familiar with said arcade and the Rocket(think thats what it was called) Pub by the bridge over the canal:xxgrinning--00xx3:

5olidsnake
3rd October 2008, 23:08
good news tinick

tell your asawa
"wagmong kalimutan ang guwantes at makapal na jacket,dahil sa sobrang lamig" :36_1_26[1]:

Tinick
4th October 2008, 02:31
No need to we were blessed with a vistors visa this time last year so my Asawa is more than aware of what the weather is like in October in the UK :)

alicat
4th October 2008, 11:55
congratulations.

miayela
4th October 2008, 12:54
Congratulations!
Have a safe flight to your wife..

Mrs.JMajor
4th October 2008, 13:04
congratulation,:36_1_26[1]: need some thick coat by this time..............brrrrrrrrr

aug06_2006
4th October 2008, 13:22
That's a brilliant news congratulations!

joebloggs
4th October 2008, 15:30
Marshall Street..................
and yes familiar with said arcade and the Rocket(think thats what it was called) Pub by the bridge over the canal:xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol: yes it was, happy carefree days :rolleyes:

:censored: that was more than a 1/4 of a century ago for me :icon_lol:... :cwm24:

LEAHnew
5th October 2008, 04:17
Congrats..All the best..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Le'em
5th October 2008, 13:07

Keep you posted.

congratulations to both of you....at last you will be here in UK soon....enjoy your day with your family while ur still there....and see you soon.....cheers:xxgrinning--00xx3: