PDA

View Full Version : Im still lucky...just a thought

flomike
4th October 2008, 00:35
I am not well for a few days (I've got a bad stiff neck) I could hardly moved my head for a day (Im off to work as well with pay that's the main thing:)) and bec I have a caring husband looking after me I am a bit better now than the previous day:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Well, being stuck at home a for few days all I do is watching tv most of the day as I just recently managed to use my computer bec I can't move my shoulder much as well and I can't even play my nintendo DS:NoNo:

I think being at home is more depressing as I thought like watching rubbish on tv on daytime and more depressing watching news to keep on telling you that UK has a high crimes, high gas/electric bill, high fuels, expensive food, the UK economy is down means not much job right now, politician blaming the flooding of immigrant (the economy is down but there's 4000/day immigrant coming to the UK) and all sorts of depressing you want to hear:NoNo:

So I think being at work sometimes is better atleast I know that Im still lucky I have work and many are facing redundancy or uncertainty with their current job.

joebloggs
4th October 2008, 02:04
every day above ground, is a good day :xxgrinning--00xx3:

yes there are always a lot of people worse off than yourself :doh

missmiles
4th October 2008, 03:22
GOD BLESS YOU :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: