PDA

View Full Version : new member...

simplicity
4th October 2008, 05:29
hi to everyone in this forum..I have just submitted my application for spousal visa..i hope i am one of the many successful stories that i have read in this site...God Bless you all!!!:)

fhara
4th October 2008, 06:30
hi simplicity,..just be patient and enjoy ur days in philippines coz soon you will have ur visa also...like what happen to menchkin...im happy for her also...so good luck and have faith...take care :)

PAT
4th October 2008, 07:25
Welcome to the forum simplicity and good luck for your application. You will be posting thread like other members here with big smiles after few weeks of waiting!...God bless us.

simplicity
4th October 2008, 07:39
thanks fhara and Pat...hope God will shower with all His blessings to us

simplicity
4th October 2008, 08:50
hi fhara and Pat..are you both from cebu?where in cebu are you?

maria_and_matt
4th October 2008, 10:05
welcome to the forum and goodluck with your application..

IainBusby
4th October 2008, 10:48
Hi Simplicity,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

alicat
4th October 2008, 11:50
hello and welcome.

miayela
4th October 2008, 12:43
Hello simplicity
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your application...
Where are you from?

Mrs.JMajor
4th October 2008, 12:58
hi to everyone in this forum..I have just submitted my application for spousal visa..i hope i am one of the many successful stories that i have read in this site...God Bless you all!!!:)

You're just in time to registered,you will get the luck of the forum...best of luck simplicity:Hellooo:

menchkin
4th October 2008, 13:23

Hello and welcome to the forum!!! :BouncyHappy: :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy:

Just be positive and keep the patience because the waiting stage could really be stressful and tiring. As long as you submitted all the required supporting docs then you have a very good chance of getting the visa. I just got my spouse visa yesterday after 10 long weeks and 2 days of waiting. :)

jbt
4th October 2008, 16:42
hello...

welcome to the forum and goodluck to your application.

:Hellooo:

simplicity
5th October 2008, 04:32
thanks to everyone...

simplicity
5th October 2008, 04:35
Hello simplicity
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your application...
Where are you from?

thanks!!! i'm from the southern part of cebu, miayela..how about you?

simplicity
5th October 2008, 04:54
Hello and welcome to the forum!!! :BouncyHappy: :Hellooo: :BouncyHappy:

Just be positive and keep the patience because the waiting stage could really be stressful and tiring. As long as you submitted all the required supporting docs then you have a very good chance of getting the visa. I just got my spouse visa yesterday after 10 long weeks and 2 days of waiting. :)

congrats to you menchkin...i'm sure your husband was so happy...

fhara
5th October 2008, 08:32
thanks simplicity..me im from cebu and i forgot wer pat from..but surely she would reply..and yup good luck and keep searching.. lots here are willing to give advices..and all of them are very friendly..:)

PAT
5th October 2008, 10:17
hi fhara and Pat..are you both from cebu?where in cebu are you?

I'm from Mindanao simplicity....there are many members here from cebu:)

miayela
5th October 2008, 12:15
thanks!!! i'm from the southern part of cebu, miayela..how about you?
Hello again im from Iloilo but i live in manila right now..
Good Luck on your visa application..
Just be optimistic and be patient like everybody said on the forum..
Just keep us updated..
:)

ANDRES25
7th October 2008, 17:11
Hi Simplicity,

Good luck on your application! I'm sure you'll get urs soon just be patient! I am preparing now for my spouse visa application and hoping to submit it in November. I really don't have an idea before until I found this forum which really helps me a lot! When did you get married?

Ann07
7th October 2008, 17:17
welcome and goodluck:)

DianaKevy
7th October 2008, 17:20
welcome and good luck to u simplicity :)

amyburple
7th October 2008, 18:03
WELCOME ABOARD.... GOD BLESS YOU

Ana_may365
7th October 2008, 22:21
all the best!4 u,and welcome aboard:D:D:D

lizaphil
8th October 2008, 19:37
hello welcome:Hellooo:

marylen
9th October 2008, 01:54
hello simplicity...just want to ask when did you lodged your application? Am waiting for the result of my "spouse application" as well...applied last Aug 8. how about you please....?

from cebu here.....

simplicity
9th October 2008, 04:43
Hi Simplicity,

Good luck on your application! I'm sure you'll get urs soon just be patient! I am preparing now for my spouse visa application and hoping to submit it in November. I really don't have an idea before until I found this forum which really helps me a lot! When did you get married?

Hi MRS. O'farrell, i get married Feb.14, 2006..how about you?

simplicity
9th October 2008, 04:48
hello simplicity...just want to ask when did you lodged your application? Am waiting for the result of my "spouse application" as well...applied last Aug 8. how about you please....?

from cebu here.....

Hi marylene...i lodged my application last sept.23..i'm from cebu too..asa ka dapit sa cebu, marylene?:BouncyHappy:

simplicity
9th October 2008, 04:53
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THE WARM WELCOME!!!!!!

marylen
9th October 2008, 05:04
i am from cordova cebu here...and u?

simplicity
9th October 2008, 08:13
i am from cordova cebu here...and u?

from dalaguete,cebu...don't worry, your visa will be knocking in your door one day:)have faith and trust in God!!!