PDA

View Full Version : Got my Spouse VISA but still need help!!!

jta
6th October 2008, 14:50
Hi guys,

THANK U SO MUCH TO MR. ADMIN AND TO ALL CO-MEMBERS HERE WHO SHARED THEIR EXPERIENCES AND INFORMATIONS WHICH HELP A LOT OF MY APPLICATION.

It's been a long time that i didn't post any threads though i still open this forum whenever i can...I applied my spouse visa Aug. 5 and approved Oct.2 including my 2 kids (they asked father's consent but father didn't give, so i only explained in additional information sheet about the situation). The problem is my son's validity start Nov.2 which supposed to be Oct. 2 same as mine and daughter...do u think it will be a big problem in immigration if we will fly before Nov. 2? If we will fly Nov. 2 do u think it will affect our ILR application? Pls give me your brilliant ideas and also give me contact no. of embassy or VFS. thnks so much...

menchkin
6th October 2008, 15:06
Hi guys,

THANK U SO MUCH TO MR. ADMIN AND TO ALL CO-MEMBERS HERE WHO SHARED THEIR EXPERIENCES AND INFORMATIONS WHICH HELP A LOT OF MY APPLICATION.

It's been a long time that i didn't post any threads though i still open this forum whenever i can...I applied my spouse visa Aug. 5 and approved Oct.2 including my 2 kids (they asked father's consent but father didn't give, so i only explained in additional information sheet about the situation). The problem is my son's validity start Nov.2 which supposed to be Oct. 2 same as mine and daughter...do u think it will be a big problem in immigration if we will fly before Nov. 2? If we will fly Nov. 2 do u think it will affect our ILR application? Pls give me your brilliant ideas and also give me contact no. of embassy or VFS. thnks so much...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

VFS website is www.vfs-uk-ph.com and their call center number is below:

Call Center Contact number:
For PLDT 1-909-885-VISA (8472).
For Bayantel 1-903-VISAUK or 1-903-847285

You can also contact Visa Section of the Embassy to inquire - +632 8582297

marylen
6th October 2008, 15:14
hello jta...just wanted to ask what date did you applied your spouse visa as it confused me a bit as you said you applied last aug 05 and approved on oct 02? is that you mean this year 2008 or last year coz i applied mine last aug 08 and haven't got any result yet...please let me know asap....thank you

menchkin
6th October 2008, 15:17
hello jta...just wanted to ask what date did you applied your spouse visa as it confused me a bit as you said you applied last aug 05 and approved on oct 02? is that you mean this year 2008 or last year coz i applied mine last aug 08 and haven't got any result yet...please let me know asap....thank you

I think she applied just this year (2008). Basing from her post, she is just about to fly to UK.

marylen
6th October 2008, 15:23
does it mean she applied 3 days ahead of me which mine was aug 08? oh my.....it feels me getting nerveous more by then...

menchkin
6th October 2008, 15:25
does it mean she applied 3 days ahead of me which mine was aug 08? oh my.....it feels me getting nerveous more by then...

Yes, indeed! :D I have a feeling you'll get the result (VISA inside the passport) in a few days time. So just relax..... :)

jta
7th October 2008, 01:38
hi menchkin thank u so much....i tried call center contacts but failed, i will try the no. u gave and i hope will sort this sooner.

To Marylen....yes i applied aug.5 2008 but don't worry so much, just think that u filled up application correctly and supplied all docs needed so no probs

marylen
7th October 2008, 02:16
ye i just wondered why i wasn't included on oct. 02 releasing..really i felt so worried now...i didn't receive any calls, text, i track online but still it stated the same "forward to british high commission" nor emails to confirm if i got it wrong or if i need to ask for an interview or whatever just to clarify something to ease my confusion...which i'll be happy at least i know......OHHHHHHHHHH MY.....if they ask for an interview do they have to return my documents? or just go there without.

please enlighten me some....have you undergo interview? or u just receive your visa through courier...?.how did u fnd out?

jta
7th October 2008, 03:35
hi marylen,

when i applied my visitor's visa last year, they returned all original docs to me thru courier together with their appointment letter for my interview. But now my spouse visa i never followed up and never heard from them until i received the docs thru courier Oct.4, 11 a.m. Just relax and be ready of the result so that u have a positive options if ever... and I seldom heard about spouse visa refusal...Mine was so complicated since i have 2 kids applied and they asked me for father's consent and father didn't give. And now i have problem on how to contact the embassy...i tried menchkin given no. but its attached to fax machine, hope somebody here could give me other nos.

menchkin
7th October 2008, 03:38
ye i just wondered why i wasn't included on oct. 02 releasing..really i felt so worried now...i didn't receive any calls, text, i track online but still it stated the same "forward to british high commission" nor emails to confirm if i got it wrong or if i need to ask for an interview or whatever just to clarify something to ease my confusion...which i'll be happy at least i know......OHHHHHHHHHH MY.....if they ask for an interview do they have to return my documents? or just go there without.

please enlighten me some....have you undergo interview? or u just receive your visa through courier...?.how did u fnd out?

You will be informed either through text message or phone call. If the contact number that you gave when you lodged your application is your mobile number then it would be text message. But if it's a landline number then you will receive a call to advise you on whether you will have interview or the result of your visa application been released (if you opted to have it picked up from the VFS Center). But if you have it sent thru courier then you will not get neither a text or a phone call. :)

menchkin
7th October 2008, 03:41
hi marylen,

when i applied my visitor's visa last year, they returned all original docs to me thru courier together with their appointment letter for my interview. But now my spouse visa i never followed up and never heard from them until i received the docs thru courier Oct.4, 11 a.m. Just relax and be ready of the result so that u have a positive options if ever... and I seldom heard about spouse visa refusal...Mine was so complicated since i have 2 kids applied and they asked me for father's consent and father didn't give. And now i have problem on how to contact the embassy...i tried menchkin given no. but its attached to fax machine, hope somebody here could give me other nos.

Sorry I gave you the fax number. :doh The correct number is this - 8582297. :)

Mrs.JMajor
7th October 2008, 06:11
Also 8582200 that is the one appeared on my mobile when i complain some of my original doc that they didn't returned so they called me and ask me to pick it up (British embassy near on market,market,taguig) if that is visa section ,if some one answered you ask w/c department u want to connect or u want to inquire
Congratulation to you and best of luck to your 2 kids,
Gosh I'm worried to apply my 2 kids,but I'm planning to do the same thing w/ you
can u tell me how old you're 2 kids are??

jta
7th October 2008, 07:05
thank u jed, my kids aged 8 and 6. Talked to them but they need formal written request to change the date. Hmmmmm i read \joeblogs post re: 24 or 27 months visa maybe i will choose to fly Nov. 2 since we have 27 moths visa...I'm confused!!!

marylen
7th October 2008, 07:37
hi jta...just want to know where u came from? am from cebu here.thanks

jta
7th October 2008, 07:44
hi marylen,
im from cagayan de Oro

Mrs.JMajor
7th October 2008, 21:41
Hi can i ask you some question...Did u pay a visa fee for each person or just yourself ? And did u have to fill up a visa form(settlement) for them.one form for one kid??
And my hubby ask what is your "explanation" when the father of the kid refuse for consent
you can send it offline msgs to yahoo just type jedc143 if u don't want to say it on public

Thanks

jta
8th October 2008, 04:38
hi jed,
yes u should pay each and fill up application for each applicant. pls read your ym

Mrs.JMajor
8th October 2008, 05:41
hi jed,
yes u should pay each and fill up application for each applicant. pls read your ym

Hi,thanks a lot :cwm38: already add you...Von boyage sa nalalapit na pag alis :)

jbt
9th October 2008, 04:33
hi jta,

congratulations.:Hellooo: and all the best.

:)

jta
10th October 2008, 05:38
thanks jed and jbt....hmmmm i requested embassy to change the date of my son's visa but they ONLY replied me tru email that if i choose to fly before valid date i will encounter problems...Anyway I booked already to fly this Nov.4....FOR those waiting the VISA goodluck to u all !!!