PDA

View Full Version : hello i just want to ask some info...

yam
8th October 2008, 06:50
Hello everyone...

Hope all of you are all fine....

I'd like to ask some info of what's the cheapest way to send text messages from the UK or from the isle of man to the philippines. In the Philippines case, we have unlimited text here i'd like to know if there in the UK also have like this. Thanks.....

Have a nice day everyone....

darren-b
8th October 2008, 06:56
The cheapest way is using a PC application called chikka that allows you to send text messages to the philippines for free.

Mich
8th October 2008, 07:00
Chikka is the cheapest way to text the Philippines because its free.

My fiance uses O2 Your country. if you top up GBP20 on your O2, youll get 200 SMS to any Philippine mobile numbers plus 200 free minutes to any Philippine mobile or landline number.

marylen
8th October 2008, 07:10
ye same here i did used chikka to text my husband if there is any emergency occur or if am running out of load which you can only send 3 text per day same way to my husband

LEAHnew
8th October 2008, 10:59
Chikka txt from pc to UK mob. is free but i guess the receiver charge:Erm: does anyone from UK experience charging it?

Anyway I use TEXTWISE prepaid card (Thnx to jedc) cost 100 pesos 20 txt. It's very useful for us since my beb most of the time away from pc so i can txt him only if needed:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Another thing is UNLICHAT to globe network send to 2979 check if ur phone supported with this feature u can log in to ym (i guess they have free trial) there is also from smart (mobile to pc)

I hope it helps:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marylen
8th October 2008, 11:41
ye everytime i send chikka to my husband through pc , as a receiver he pays a lil charge for it, although its free on my part...i only allow to send message 3 times per day.

vbkelly
8th October 2008, 13:16
Hello everyone...

Hope all of you are all fine....

I'd like to ask some info of what's the cheapest way to send text messages from the UK or from the isle of man to the philippines. In the Philippines case, we have unlimited text here i'd like to know if there in the UK also have like this. Thanks.....

Have a nice day everyone....

i use 02 10p/text

Jay&Zobel
8th October 2008, 13:36
www.chikka.com

FREE!!!!

PeterB
8th October 2008, 16:18
I used Skype for sending sms to Ruby ... it's about 4p a text, but you can send as many as you want .... also, you can set it up so that the message appears to come directly from your mobile. In this way, a normal 'reply' will be sent direct to your mobile (and if you use your Phils roaming number, it only costs 1 peso).