PDA

View Full Version : NVQ Program

brattlynne
9th October 2008, 11:44
Hello! I'm a newbie here and gus2 ko lang po malaman san pwede mag apply d2 sa pinas regarding student visa in U.K...help naman po..thanks

trina
9th October 2008, 11:52
Hello! I'm a newbie here and gus2 ko lang po malaman san pwede mag apply d2 sa pinas regarding student visa in U.K...help naman po..thanks

hiya!!! you can use the search engine of this site....and write your post in english...so that everybody can understand...

cheers,

menchkin
9th October 2008, 14:50
hiya!!! you can use the search engine of this site....and write your post in english...so that everybody can understand...

cheers,

Yes, by using the SEARCH engine you will already find what you're looking for because there are a number of post regarding studen visa application. Have fun searching! :)

brattlynne
9th October 2008, 15:20
Hello again...I was looking for some agencies here in the Philippines where I can ask about student visa going to U.K.. I don't have any idea where to go and the fastest way to apply for that visa. I know someone here in the forum have acquired their student visa I do hope you can help me out...Thank you so much

trina
9th October 2008, 17:06
Hello again...I was looking for some agencies here in the Philippines where I can ask about student visa going to U.K.. I don't have any idea where to go and the fastest way to apply for that visa. I know someone here in the forum have acquired their student visa I do hope you can help me out...Thank you so much

recently... someone has got his student visa named DOONAT... i think it took him 2 months....

try this link...www.vfs-uk-ph.com

brattlynne
11th October 2008, 12:54
Thank you for the information.....