PDA

View Full Version : Getting married in February

alifromthefort
9th October 2008, 16:58
my Fiance, Lunaloves7 and I are getting married in February and then we will be applying for Spousal visa. Anyone wanting to help Lunaloves7 through this her address is sweetpaper_doll@yahoo.com . You can spend days searching through threads on this site, I think Luna need someone who has been through it already, She is from Cebu and I cant wait to be with her in Scotland.

Thanks in advance, alifromthefort

trina
9th October 2008, 17:03
Welcome to the forum!!! :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:
and Best wishes to your upcoming wedding...

cheers,:)

alifromthefort
9th October 2008, 17:13
Thanks Trina and Matt for welcoming me to the forum and for our wedding in February

maria_and_matt
9th October 2008, 17:20
welcome to the forum and best wishes....

trina
9th October 2008, 17:31
Thanks Trina and Matt for welcoming me to the forum and for our wedding in February

You're very much welcome....:):):)
remember: start to gather all the neccesary docs that you may need in applying for your wife's visa...

alifromthefort
9th October 2008, 17:40
thanks again, we have all the nessesary documents, photos of us together, proof that we have met, phone calls and supporting letter, think we just need a hand filling in the application

lunaloves7
9th October 2008, 17:50
Thank you for answering my fiancee. Right now, we are really preparing for our wedding for we have a lots of requirements that we need to submit. Though we have all the documents to prove that we have a relationship and all yet I have still worries about it. So, i think Ali is right... that this site would love to help us especially in processing VISAs.
We know that we still have a long way to go.... but we wish that we would have inspiration and suppport through answering our inquiries about VISA processing.

Just like you before we can't wait to be with each other....so we need your help! :-)

alifromthefort
9th October 2008, 17:55
Hi Luna, Thanks for writing a reply on my thread, you so good to me

Lina Mendoza
9th October 2008, 18:40
my Fiance, Lunaloves7 and I are getting married in February and then we will be applying for Spousal visa. Anyone wanting to help Lunaloves7 through this her address is sweetpaper_doll@yahoo.com . You can spend days searching through threads on this site, I think Luna need someone who has been through it already, She is from Cebu and I cant wait to be with her in Scotland.

Hi, I tried to add Luna but she didnt accept me....

amyburple
9th October 2008, 18:44
Welcome... Oh your getting married here... Me and my hubby is planning to get married there in Scotland on Feb too.. :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: God willing and we're praying that we have FIANCEE APPLICATION SUCCESFUL....

lunaloves7
9th October 2008, 18:47
sorry Lina...add me again

lunaloves7
9th October 2008, 18:49
Lina im very sorry...can you add me again? really sorry for that....

kimmi
9th October 2008, 18:55
hi Ali and Luna,

Best wishes on ur wedding and Dont forget to start preparing all the documents needed for the visa application..

Goodluck..:)

lunaloves7
9th October 2008, 19:12
hello kimmi!

Thanks you so much... though we have all the necessary documents that we need to prepare yet i still have worries with me yet i know things will fall into place simply because i have the right people whom i can ask incase of confussions.

God Bless as well!!! from now on i will be an active member here...hehehe Ali told me that i should join the Forum but I just told him that i will just follow the steps on how to process the VISA. But when i read all the messages on how happy the people who got their VISA for few weeks. I got inspired by them...

kimmi thanks...

kimmi
9th October 2008, 19:15
Dont worry too much, Luna as long as u have all the necessary documents I dont see any reason why ucant have ur visa..

I bet u're already busy now in preparing for ur wedding..is it church or civil wedding sis??have u chosen ur wedding dress already???

Best wishes and lots of love..:)

lunaloves7
9th October 2008, 19:22
thanks kimmi! it's a church wedding so we need to prepare documents...

thanks for adding me!

PAT
10th October 2008, 01:40

Hello welcome to the forum and best wishes in advance for both of you:)

jbt
10th October 2008, 04:58
hi ali and luna,

all the best for both of you....Goodluck.

:)

marylen
10th October 2008, 05:55
oh good luck....advance happy wedding.............

menchkin
10th October 2008, 08:22
Hello and welcome to the forum!!! :Hellooo:

Advance Best Wishes on your upcoming wedding :)

Sconnie
10th October 2008, 12:50
Congratulations and best wishes.

Any specifice questions on the form just ask, I am sure you will receive lots of help and support.

lunaloves7
10th October 2008, 17:23
thank you...thank you.... thank you!

God Bless to you all................wish we could invite you to our wedding :-)

ANDRES25
10th October 2008, 17:38
Good luck and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

lunaloves7
10th October 2008, 17:45
thanks MRS. O'farrell.....

alifromthefort
10th October 2008, 18:55
Thank you all, for the post yesterday and today, my fiance now has friend on her yahoo to ask questions to. Its like a big happy family here, thank you again

miayela
11th October 2008, 13:12
Good Luck and Congrats in advance!