PDA

View Full Version : VV granted.....

fhara
10th October 2008, 15:14
hello to all....i just got my visit visa today im so happy coz its granted!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: i really cant believe it but GOD is sooooooooooo good..:cwm12:.but anyways i want to thank you all here who have shared their opinions.:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:. thanks so much and im so happy now so as my bf coz we miss eachother so much.....but just want to ask coz i was confused of whats the meaning of MULTI coz thats what my number of entry is...pls try to explain i dont know whats that...thanks so much to all and im happy to be part of this forum...:BouncyHappy:godbless to all and soon pat you will next to mine :xxgrinning--00xx3:..

marylen
10th October 2008, 15:29
oh my GOD that is so good.....thanks and praise God above all...when did you applied again? anyway visit visa takes less than a spouse visa..is it? have you got your visit visa through courier ? did the ukvacs texted you to inform or on what way? ....am so happy for you fhara...having you a visit visa means you deserves to be happy.....am still a bit down for couple of days now since i haven't heard any result for my spouse visa yet, applied last Aug 8....but at least I've heard another one success story again .................

DianaKevy
10th October 2008, 15:30
that means you can just come and go anytime :) but how many years is it? coz they put that when its multiple entry.:)

dondi
10th October 2008, 15:33
Congratulations!

'Multi' mean multiple entry. It gives you the option to visit the UK as many times as you like within the validity period of your visa. However, you can only stay up to a maximum of 6 months per visit from date of entry (or until your visa expires whichever is lesser).

Enjoy you visit!

fhara
10th October 2008, 15:34
oh my GOD that is so good.....thanks and praise God above all...when did you applied again? anyway visit visa takes less than a spouse visa..is it? have you got your visit visa through courier ? did the ukvacs texted you to inform or on what way? ....am so happy for you fhara...having you a visit visa means you deserves to be happy.....am still a bit down for couple of days now since i haven't heard any result for my spouse visa yet, applied last Aug 8....but at least I've heard another one success story again .................

thanks marylen im so happy and still i cant believe it..i lodge my application last aug.22 and then this morn when i check the statues it said that processed application forwarded to courier oct.09,..so what i do is i tried to call 2go mactan directly and ask them is if my papers is there,so when he said yes and i can pick it up to sm this afternoon...so thats why i directly go even that im so scared of whats the result is...but luckily its granted :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:im so happy...thanks so much and i know yours in on the way also....just enjoy and take care of the bb..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fhara
10th October 2008, 15:35
that means you can just come and go anytime :) but how many years is it? coz they put that when its multiple entry.:)

thanks dianakevy...i dont know also of how long,, but ill try to read it again..as of now im so happy.thanks for the reply...:)

fhara
10th October 2008, 15:37
Congratulations!

'Multi' mean multiple entry. It gives you the option to visit the UK as many times as you like within the validity period of your visa. However, you can only stay up to a maximum of 6 months per visit from date of entry (or until your visa expires whichever is lesser).

Enjoy you visit!

thanks dondi...at least now it cleared my mind...:)

marylen
10th October 2008, 15:43
it worries me fhara...really so....you applied aug 22 and that you have your visa now..ohhhhhhhhhhh.....i applied ahead than you which is aug 08 but still no heard any yet.....while jta applied 3 days ahead of me aug 05 and that she got her visa last oct 02....oh my........it scares me now..................

fhara
10th October 2008, 15:48
dont worry marylen...they said they will processed the settlement visa in 3 months,,so lets keep praying and hoping for a good result and without interview...i know how u feel but THY WILL BE DONE..:)

marylen
10th October 2008, 15:52
but jta got hers in just 8 weeks as we applied same week...shes only 3 days ahead of me..and now you there again just applied aug 22....and you finally have yours...it scares me to death really.....its on my first day of 10th weeks of waiting....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Anyway am really so happy for you fhara..i know the feelings of badly wanting to see our beloved one...enjoy girl coz u both deserve it..... when do u plan to travel anyway?

fhara
10th October 2008, 15:57
but jta got hers in just 8 weeks as we applied same week...shes only 3 days ahead of me..and now you there again just applied aug 22....and you finally have yours...it scares me to death really.....its on my first day of 10th weeks of waiting....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Anyway am really so happy for you fhara..i know the feelings of badly wanting to see our beloved one...enjoy girl coz u both deserve it..... when do u plan to travel anyway?

yup..lets keep praying also...ill be back tom in cebu trying to get tkt to qatar airways coz thats what my bf want,coz he used that one when he come here last may..and also we'r planning within this week hopefully if theres available flight...

aromulus
10th October 2008, 16:25
[quote=fhara;92201]hello to all....i just got my visit visa i really cant believe it but GOD is sooooooooooo good..quote]

Sorry to burst your bubbles.....:doh

But in this, and similar cases, God hasn't got anything to do with it.....:doh

Unless the spelling is.....

E.C.O......:rolleyes:

menchkin
10th October 2008, 17:10
hello to all....i just got my visit visa today im so happy coz its granted!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: i really cant believe it but GOD is sooooooooooo good..:cwm12:.but anyways i want to thank you all here who have shared their opinions.:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:. thanks so much and im so happy now so as my bf coz we miss eachother so much.....but just want to ask coz i was confused of whats the meaning of MULTI coz thats what my number of entry is...pls try to explain i dont know whats that...thanks so much to all and im happy to be part of this forum...:BouncyHappy:godbless to all and soon pat you will next to mine :xxgrinning--00xx3:..

CONGRATULATIONS
FHARA!!! Another success story! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm sure you're still filled with overwhelming joy at the moment. When are you flying to UK?

jbt
10th October 2008, 17:17
Congratulations!!!!

Mrs Daddy
10th October 2008, 17:17
congrats to both of you:)

kimmi
10th October 2008, 18:22
well done Fhara, welcome to the UK..:)

amyburple
10th October 2008, 18:35
wow FHARA that's good news... it's only 7 weeks that you waited for the result.... CONGRATULATION

ABSOLUTELY GOD IS REALLY GOOD... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ann07
10th October 2008, 19:17

well done po:)

gemini63
10th October 2008, 22:23
congrats fhara...

joebloggs
10th October 2008, 23:02
[quote=fhara;92201]hello to all....i just got my visit visa i really cant believe it but GOD is sooooooooooo good..quote]

you won this months VV lottery at the embassy, there will probably be no more this month :NoNo:

:D

marylen
10th October 2008, 23:29
opssssssss joeblogs..i still waited for the result of mine......started my 10th weeks of waiting ....

Mrs.JMajor
10th October 2008, 23:39

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::cwm12::cwm12::BouncyHappy:

congratulation fhara :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

joebloggs
10th October 2008, 23:47
opssssssss joeblogs..i still waited for the result of mine......started my 10th weeks of waiting ....

:NoNo: i know, making you and all of us suffer :doh

stop worrying, nothing you can do, the length of time it's taking has really nothing to do with the result.

most people get their spouse visa, so i'm pretty certain you will, so try and take it easy, your one day nearer to getting your visa :xxgrinning--00xx3:

not many on here have had a spouse visa refused, i don't remember anyone in the 2yrs I've been on here who has :Erm:, a couple of fiancée and many VVs :doh have been refused thou

PAT
11th October 2008, 02:13
[QUOTE=aromulus;92224]

you won this months VV lottery at the embassy, there will probably be no more this month :NoNo:

Ouch!!!...please don't say that, i am still waiting for the result of my application same with Fhara ( VV). I keep hoping and it feel stressful....I am really hoping and praying for favorable result...

To fhara, Congratulations....My bf and I are so happy for you and your bf ( nindot i tambling ) hehehe

vbkelly
11th October 2008, 11:41
congratulation fhara and your bf

Sconnie
11th October 2008, 11:49

10 weeks and one day, then your visa is on its way.....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

Sconnie
11th October 2008, 11:53
hello to all....i just got my visit visa today im so happy coz its granted!!:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy: i really cant believe it but GOD is sooooooooooo good..:cwm12:.but anyways i want to thank you all here who have shared their opinions.:REDancedancer08::REDancedancer08:. thanks so much and im so happy now so as my bf coz we miss eachother so much..... :xxgrinning--00xx3:..

Congratulations Fhara, you and your bf must be over joyed :):):)

marylen
11th October 2008, 11:54
opssssss...really am hoping as well...............beginning of my first day of 10th weeks now

ANDRES25
11th October 2008, 19:25
Wow! Congrats Farah!

lunaloves7
11th October 2008, 19:41
CONGRATULATIONS Fhara!!! God Bless....

fhara
12th October 2008, 04:41

thats one also but the main is GOD..but thanks :)

fhara
12th October 2008, 04:45
CONGRATULATIONS
FHARA!!! Another success story! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: I'm sure you're still filled with overwhelming joy at the moment. When are you flying to UK?

thanks mench..this thurs soon..and also salamat sa reply ha :D

fhara
12th October 2008, 04:47
Congratulations!!!!

thanks jbt..:):)

fhara
12th October 2008, 04:47
congrats to both of you:)

thanks also mrs Daddy :BouncyHappy:

fhara
12th October 2008, 04:49
well done Fhara, welcome to the UK..:)

salamat kimmi..i really dont expect it..thanks..:cwm12::BouncyHappy:

fhara
12th October 2008, 04:51
wow FHARA that's good news... it's only 7 weeks that you waited for the result.... CONGRATULATION

ABSOLUTELY GOD IS REALLY GOOD... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:yup amyburple..sobrang bait nya talaga dme makapaniwala kc ang bilis tlaga ng mga pangyayari i just known my bf last march then we met on may and now im going to join him na dun..hehehe sobrang saya namin talaga..thanks ha..:BouncyHappy:

fhara
12th October 2008, 04:52
well done po:)

thanks ann07 at sa mga advice mo rin b4..thanks..:BouncyHappy:

fhara
12th October 2008, 04:54
congrats fhara...

thanks gemini63..thanks 4 answering my questions b4 also...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fhara
12th October 2008, 05:01

hope not.......

fhara
12th October 2008, 05:03
congratulation fhara :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

thanks jedc143 :)

fhara
12th October 2008, 05:05
To fhara, Congratulations....My bf and I are so happy for you and your bf ( nindot i tambling ) hehehe

hehehe thanks te...yup and i keep praying on urs also....:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

fhara
12th October 2008, 05:06
congratulation fhara and your bf

thanks vbkelly :)

fhara
12th October 2008, 05:07
Congratulations Fhara, you and your bf must be over joyed :):):)

thanks sconnie...yup we'r very happy and until now we still cant believe it...:BouncyHappy:

fhara
12th October 2008, 05:08
Wow! Congrats Farah!

thank u MRS. O'fareell :)

fhara
12th October 2008, 05:10
CONGRATULATIONS Fhara!!! God Bless....

thanks lunaloves7 :BouncyHappy:

simplicity
12th October 2008, 09:12

GONGRATS fhara:BouncyHappy: well done!!!! God Bless your trip!!!!

alicat
12th October 2008, 11:15
well done fhara..congratulations.

IainBusby
12th October 2008, 11:21
Congratulations Fhara,
You really are the lucky one, visit visas are very hard to come by, in fact there almost as rare as rocking horse sh*t these days. Your visa is likely to be valid for 6 month and the "multi" means you can come and go as many time as you like within that period.
Cheers,
Iain.

fhara
12th October 2008, 12:28
GONGRATS fhara:BouncyHappy: well done!!!! God Bless your trip!!!!

hi simplicity....thank you..:)

fhara
12th October 2008, 12:29
well done fhara..congratulations.

thanks alicat..:)

fhara
12th October 2008, 12:32
Congratulations Fhara,
You really are the lucky one, visit visas are very hard to come by, in fact there almost as rare as rocking horse sh*t these days. Your visa is likely to be valid for 6 month and the "multi" means you can come and go as many time as you like within that period.
Cheers,
Iain.

hi iainbusby..yup im lucky to have it and im really afraid of this one coz i thought its not granted but not.... god help me and thanks to u also for the opinion u gave me before i submit that...thanks for explaining the multi also...godbless :)

LEAHnew
13th October 2008, 02:53
:xxgrinning--00xx3:You're so lucky:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Congratulation:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Another success of Fil-UK forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

misscarie
13th October 2008, 11:25
Hi Fhara , im happy for you :BouncyHappy: Congratulations and i know u can't wait to be with ur hubby :) have a safe Journey :Hellooo:

fhara
14th October 2008, 06:28
:xxgrinning--00xx3:You're so lucky:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:
Congratulation:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Another success of Fil-UK forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

...thanks so much kukurokuk..:BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

fhara
14th October 2008, 06:30
Hi Fhara , im happy for you :BouncyHappy: Congratulations and i know u can't wait to be with ur hubby :) have a safe Journey :Hellooo:

thanks misscarie...yup very we're both excited to be together again...ims o happy....take care :BouncyHappy: