PDA

View Full Version : Letters and CARDs

amyburple
11th October 2008, 18:05
I still have one issue again... regarding to the CARDS and LETTERS -- I read that the ENVELOP of the LETTERS and CARDS is also included in evidences ummm our case is We more use padded big ENVELOP and that is tons..my hubby is complaining about it... because it's too bulky... He told me if what he will cut the padded envelop with the stamp there from the post office and the dates... DO you think it's good...?

Please any suggestions please... He will send all the papers on Monday.

kimmi
11th October 2008, 18:36
I still have one issue again... regarding to the CARDS and LETTERS -- I read that the ENVELOP of the LETTERS and CARDS is also included in evidences ummm our case is We more use padded big ENVELOP and that is tons..my hubby is complaining about it... because it's too bulky... He told me if what he will cut the padded envelop with the stamp there from the post office and the dates... DO you think it's good...?

Please any suggestions please... He will send all the papers on Monday.

when I submitted my documents before, I include everything sis Amy, even the padded envelope..as in everything that u think will help ur visa application..

Goodluck,,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

marylen
12th October 2008, 01:30
include all the letters that u have had which has the stamp on and so as of course the letters inside of those, i even photocopied the cards n letters but not the envelop itself anyway......well.in my case i didn't submit the padded envelop i have for its too bulky, i do have enough evidence to help weigh things more....so i guess it doesn't matter if you won't as long as there is another means of to prove you have an existing relationship from now and then on...........

good luck...

menchkin
12th October 2008, 02:05
For my visa application, I submitted all the cards that me and my husband sent to each other including the envelopes with stamps. I got them all back (nothing missing). So I suggest you submit all you have along with your application. The more proofs you show the higher the chance of getting a favorable result.

amyburple
12th October 2008, 11:23
when I submitted my documents before, I include everything sis Amy, even the padded envelope..as in everything that u think will help ur visa application..

Goodluck,,:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks sis Kimmi... :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

amyburple
12th October 2008, 11:25
include all the letters that u have had which has the stamp on and so as of course the letters inside of those, i even photocopied the cards n letters but not the envelop itself anyway......well.in my case i didn't submit the padded envelop i have for its too bulky, i do have enough evidence to help weigh things more....so i guess it doesn't matter if you won't as long as there is another means of to prove you have an existing relationship from now and then on...........

good luck...

ohhh so I need to photo copy all those sis ????? I'm planning not to anymore...

amyburple
12th October 2008, 11:28
For my visa application, I submitted all the cards that me and my husband sent to each other including the envelopes with stamps. I got them all back (nothing missing). So I suggest you submit all you have along with your application. The more proofs you show the higher the chance of getting a favorable result.

ok sis thanks sis!!! GOD BLESS YOU

andypaul
12th October 2008, 11:32
Just a quick question have they increased what you can send in as back in 05 they were keen to make it fit in to a particular size jiffy (padded) bag otherwise they would not accept.

DianaKevy
12th October 2008, 13:03
you did need to photocopy the cards and the letters. and for the envelope its not necessary if its bulky the important is the content and the letters. :)

amyburple
12th October 2008, 17:48
you did need to photocopy the cards and the letters. and for the envelope its not necessary if its bulky the important is the content and the letters. :)

Thanks sis...

lunaloves7
12th October 2008, 18:05
hi all! i have a question here...Me and my fiancee dont usually write letters because we talk everyday over the phone... skype... and text messages. In fact i've never sent him any post letter because im very occupied with my work before. But we usually talk for an hour or so everyday. What we have is the phone bills which we printed from skype ... and BT statements. We have all that since from very beginning.

what if we don't have much of those letters? does that affect our application?

marylen
13th October 2008, 02:18
no it doesn't affect any. anyway u have other way of communication to prove it all, it won't affect or may cause for a refusal just only because you haven't write much letters...So ..text, chat, emails are already enough...........plus with much more evidence included.........so no worries....

If you still have enough time before sending your applicaton,,,,try to write a couple of letters through post once a week....to keep your mind at ease...but if you were running of time .....no worries............................i can guarantee there's no make any difference at all....

amyburple
13th October 2008, 09:19
no it doesn't affect any. anyway u have other way of communication to prove it all, it won't affect or may cause for a refusal just only because you haven't write much letters...So ..text, chat, emails are already enough...........plus with much more evidence included.........so no worries....

If you still have enough time before sending your applicaton,,,,try to write a couple of letters through post once a week....to keep your mind at ease...but if you were running of time .....no worries............................i can guarantee there's no make any difference at all....

I almost print everything... our emails and chat history since 2006 till th present... In terms of cards and letter recently we didn't write each other because we're both busy but of course emails and chat is everyday...I printed the history and the emails...!

About the receipt that we had when his hear last year and the inter-flights I will also include that for our evidences... I let my mom and her mom write a letter too

marylen
13th October 2008, 10:54
yeah..thats a good idea...it do counts as well............

misscarie
13th October 2008, 12:56
dont forget also to print of ur Fiancee's Passport with stamp and do get a copy of it.

menchkin
13th October 2008, 13:01
dont forget also to print of ur Fiancee's Passport with stamp and do get a copy of it.

Speaking of which, you need to instruct your fiance to get them notarized before he sends them to you. That's what my husband did. Photocopy the passport detail page and all the pages with immigration stamps during his travel to and from the Philippines.

misscarie
13th October 2008, 13:09
Speaking of which, you need to instruct your fiance to get them notarized before he sends them to you. That's what my husband did. Photocopy the passport detail page and all the pages with immigration stamps during his travel to and from the Philippines.

i printed out his passport when he was here and i get a photo copy as well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

anyway te mench, have u sorted out ur things yet? ur flight is nearly coming.

menchkin
13th October 2008, 13:15
i printed out his passport when he was here and i get a photo copy as well :xxgrinning--00xx3:

anyway te mench, have u sorted out ur things yet? ur flight is nearly coming.

Half-way done with packing na ako. Today is my last day at work. I'm jobless starting tom.hehe! :D I'll be attending the CFO seminar tom 11am at the Good Sheperd bldg with Tinick's wife Cristine. :) My flight is already this coming friday. Can't wait to see my husband.... :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

misscarie
13th October 2008, 13:18
Half-way done with packing na ako. Today is my last day at work. I'm jobless starting tom.hehe! :D I'll be attending the CFO seminar tom 11am at the Good Sheperd bldg with Tinick's wife Cristine. :) My flight is already this coming friday. Can't wait to see my husband.... :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Goodluck for tomorrow :D set the alarm clock early haha ... i know how excited u are :BouncyHappy: have a safe trip:xxgrinning--00xx3:

menchkin
13th October 2008, 13:24
Goodluck for tomorrow :D set the alarm clock early haha ... i know how excited u are :BouncyHappy: have a safe trip:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks, Elena! Yeah, I will still have to wake up early tom to get to the CFO seminar on time (they told me to be there 30 mins before the set time). By the way, how's your wedding preparation?

marylen
13th October 2008, 13:27
oh good luck mench for the upcoming travel and so as for the cfo kind of thing. you are almost at the end of the tunnel....much so very excited were you can see the light after the rainbow......oh can't believe how time fly so fast.....it was just seems yesterday that you were asking about the visa stuff with all those worries and confusions fixed am sure you deserve to have it all.....am so happy to hear someone who succeeded and been into such pain before getting into the final end......it inspires us all and learn how life work out to be that way if only people strive hard to success in life....and yeah right........we PEOPLE deserve after all..........................

menchkin
13th October 2008, 13:36
oh good luck mench for the upcoming travel and so as for the cfo kind of thing. you are almost at the end of the tunnel....much so very excited were you can see the light after the rainbow......oh can't believe how time fly so fast.....it was just seems yesterday that you were asking about the visa stuff with all those worries and confusions fixed am sure you deserve to have it all.....am so happy to hear someone who succeeded and been into such pain before getting into the final end......it inspires us all and learn how life work out to be that way if only people strive hard to success in life....and yeah right........we PEOPLE deserve after all..........................

Thanks sis Marylen! :) Yeah, time flies so fast. 4 months went by so quickly. I remember the time when me and my husband didn't know where to start with the visa application thingy, then came the supporting docs gathering and answering of the visa applicationf form, the visa payment, then submission to the VFS Center, the 10 weeks and 2 days stressful waiting (accompanied with sleepless nights), and lastly seeing the visa stamped inside my passport.....I've been through a lot and all of them worth it because now am just 5 days away to seeing my most beloved husband. I'll be with him on my birthday. Yey!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy:

Just extend your patient a little bit more sis. Your visa is already on it's way.

marylen
13th October 2008, 13:46
oh is it.....that's mainly good, surely have a real birthday blast coming....that's a very special presents ever to wish and have on your birthday or to any one whose been into the same thing as you........................you got all the wish come true now...........if there is any more wish ..in 5 days time, you then begin to wish and dream for a lifetime ahead, not on cam anymore but all for real...............wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....what a LIFE! Good luck....

aug06_2006
13th October 2008, 13:58
Hello amy, when i applied my fiance application i submitted the letters, cards n envelops with photocopies each. Anyway, wish u a luck for ur application!

misscarie
13th October 2008, 14:02
Thanks, Elena! Yeah, I will still have to wake up early tom to get to the CFO seminar on time (they told me to be there 30 mins before the set time). By the way, how's your wedding preparation?

we will have a quite wedding :D hopefully by next month :Erm: :icon_lol: i've got an Advance Gift from Simon :Rasp: and i'm very surprised :yikes:

misscarie
13th October 2008, 14:06
oh is it.....that's mainly good, surely have a real birthday blast coming....that's a very special presents ever to wish and have on your birthday or to any one whose been into the same thing as you........................you got all the wish come true now...........if there is any more wish ..in 5 days time, you then begin to wish and dream for a lifetime ahead, not on cam anymore but all for real...............wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....what a LIFE! Good luck....

Hi te Marylen , now u are in ur 10th weeks of waiting surely ur Visa is nearly coming :xxgrinning--00xx3:

marylen
13th October 2008, 14:14
yes miscarrie i am on my 10th weeks of waiting now until friday Oct 17. so then by saturday Oct18 its officially 10th weeks n 1 day, i am so hoping to have the result within this week if possible. I started to feel like the world is tumbling down on me, beginning to have my sleepless night few days ago till no visa yet on hand.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......more IFS stored up on my mind since the day i applied.........i do hope it clears up all soon............

lunaloves7
13th October 2008, 14:16
good luck mench!!! we are all happy for you...

misscarie
13th October 2008, 14:22
yes miscarrie i am on my 10th weeks of waiting now until friday Oct 17. so then by saturday Oct18 its officially 10th weeks n 1 day, i am so hoping to have the result within this week if possible. I started to feel like the world is tumbling down on me, beginning to have my sleepless night few days ago till no visa yet on hand.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......more IFS stored up on my mind since the day i applied.........i do hope it clears up all soon............

Calm Down :D i know ur baby is kicking :icon_lol: just keep checking ur status and relax :rolleyes: stay pretty ; - )

menchkin
13th October 2008, 14:40
good luck mench!!! we are all happy for you...

Thanks sis! :) Try to gather all the needed documents for your visa application okie and if you need any help or clarifications on anything don't be shy to ask us here in the forum. We would love to help you as much as we can. :)