PDA

View Full Version : favor please....

marylen
13th October 2008, 14:45
hello guys.......try to be different tonight...just decided to ask some tips and advices in terms of choosing baby names...i know some of you here have had babies in particular....either a boy/girl it do counts me if you guys here try to help me choose any names for my upcoming baby....oh yeah as a first time mom it do sounds a bit picky and choosy when it comes to, i was having a hard time finding what is best for...yeah.. in 3mos time or a bit more my angel is popping out in to the world soon. I think its about time now to choose what names do i have to call her/him as. I tried using the search engine looking up for the best..still i couldn't find one, or maybe i didn't go to choose any further yet as i am tired of browsing out too much...maybe you guys have any idea or might u have any names that i prefer most than compare to what i preferably choose as of now. please do put a list of names if a girl...................read down below.

I want to add one word after/before with this..."Marylen"......

AND

if a boy...........any names ...

Note: nxt week i do have my scan test to find out the gender finally....the doc advice me to wait until later to know exactly as what it is.

THANKS GUYS..............................

Sconnie
13th October 2008, 18:42
John of course :-)

KeithD
13th October 2008, 19:51
Scouse :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Gerrard :D
Ronaldpuffyo :rolleyes:
Nigella :Erm:
Gay :cwm24:
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch :yikes:
Tetaumatawhakatangihangakoauaotamateaurehaeaturipukapihimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuaakitanarahu :omg:

Mrs.JMajor
14th October 2008, 05:22
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::Cuckoo::23_116_6[1]::23_116_6[1]::action-smiley-060::action-smiley-060:

Scouse :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Gerrard :D
Ronaldpuffyo :rolleyes:
Nigella :Erm:
Gay :cwm24:
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch :yikes:
Tetaumatawhakatangihangakoauaotamateaurehaeaturipukapihimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuaakitanarahu :omg:

alicat
14th October 2008, 08:07
my sister inlaw,she just bought a book,try to get a book
loads of choices,from A to Z.goodluck

Geraldine
14th October 2008, 11:03
Hi Marylen,

With our two boys, I've been thinking of Spanish names like Joaquin, Paulo etc but my husband doesnt like it and some of my English friends...they said when they go to school some kids might make fun of it so I agreed to use common English names. My husband thought of their first names and I decided the 2nd names - Daniel Lewis and Adam Liam.

I think Im pregnant again for the 3rd time, will know next week when I see a doctor...I hope this will be a girl this time and definitely will be my last, its so hard to look after 2 kids, what more with another one! :yikes:

Have a safe delivery!

marylen
14th October 2008, 11:33
wow geraldine..you got ample things to do with that 2 lovable kids u have as of now....that must be so hard for you to look after with them same time.....lucky enough to have them anyway....

you got a real nice name of your two gorgeous sons.................their names sounds real good

marylen
14th October 2008, 11:38
yes alicat...i might gonna purchase a book to help me finding names, yeah i want to be the best of it as its for my baby to use all his/her life....thanksssssssssss.....

gaius
14th October 2008, 15:46
Martin John as MJ

Ana_may365
14th October 2008, 16:23
my suggestions are if baby boy 'mark joshua' and if baby girl is 'marylen joy'.is that ok?

misscarie
14th October 2008, 16:24
try to combine ur father's name and ur Husband's name :) If ur husband's name is Simon :D put Simon if ur Father's name is Leonardo add Leonard cancel the " O " :icon_lol: Simon Leonard

marylen
14th October 2008, 23:02
yeah marylen joy is such a nice name......i put it on my names list...let my husband do the approval but surely its kinda so nice..liked it..thankssssssssssssssss...need more please...he he he

marylen
14th October 2008, 23:03
yeah misscarie that sounds real good as well...my husband is actually lennard...but his name mistaken to pronounce as leonard..ha ha ha

marylen
14th October 2008, 23:05
oh martin john is quite nice as well since my husband name is lennard john.....anyway........................

LEAHnew
15th October 2008, 05:18
I agree to Geraldine select names that other kids will not make fun of it or might turn to bullying:Erm::doh

But still i'll suggest:D
How about Sophia Marylen if its a girl:rolleyes:
or John Jeremy if its a boy:rolleyes:

marylen
15th October 2008, 05:55
wow kukurokuk thanks...nice idea yeah........i'll consider that to put on my baby names list.....thank you....