PDA

View Full Version : it's over 9 weeks and 4 days now and still haven't heard any...

marylen
14th October 2008, 04:10
oh my..............how can i handle the pressure of waiting...maybe am just too much excited to know the result soon as possible or even within this week if only there is any way....it's now my 9th weeks and 4 days of waiting for my "spouse application" and no heard any yet....my 10th weeks this coming friday,,,,,grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....although i expected to be more but just so hard to deal with....isn't it? oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.....hopefully i get a positive result within this few days in spite of ...(much more if there's no further interview.).

PAT
14th October 2008, 04:21
Hello marylen, I was looking for your post earlier for an update about your application. I understand how you feel but even you waited for this long, its worth!!!...you will get your visa soon. You can pour out your feelings by eating more fruits for your baby hehehe... dont worry, the right time for u will surely come...be more patience. ingatz

marylen
14th October 2008, 04:34
yeah thanks PAT....am trying to be more positive whatever it takes, there's no other way around that I could be more happier than to have my visa in hand, looking forward to be with my husband as i want him to be there when time comes that i am about to deliver our first child in tummy.....there's no one on this earth that can do much care, love and attention towards me..

we plan to fly off soon right after All Souls n Saints day..uhmm maybe Nov.3...oh its my choice as i wanted to spend that occasion going to graveyard with families around, so that my husband can witness how filipino celebrated on that day on forward even at the last occasion i can be able to spend out all with them ..as its takes long surely before i can go back down to visit all way here especially now in 3mos time life would be so different carrying a handful duties n responsibilities with family on my own...

Sangoma
14th October 2008, 12:43
The embassy in Manila are still quoting 13 weeks. Anything less and it seems that is good!

I agree, waiting for my wife and step-son is one the hardest things of my life. I thought I had been through some difficult times, but this is hard!!!

aposhark
14th October 2008, 14:15
oh my..............how can i handle the pressure of waiting...maybe am just too much excited to know the result soon as possible or even within this week if only there is any way....it's now my 9th weeks and 4 days of waiting for my "spouse application" and no heard any yet....my 10th weeks this coming friday,,,,,grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....although i expected to be more but just so hard to deal with....isn't it? oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.....hopefully i get a positive result within this few days in spite of ...(much more if there's no further interview.).

Hopefully you will be granted your visa soon now marylen.
Best of luck and keep smiling :)

marylen
14th October 2008, 14:32
yeah aposhark hopefull my visa will come soon, just can't take to wait any longer now but as i have no other choice than to..........

misscarie
14th October 2008, 16:51
It is a Visa Granted !!! :D

5olidsnake
14th October 2008, 20:35
yeah aposhark hopefull my visa will come soon, just can't take to wait any longer now but as i have no other choice than to..........

think you will get your visa next week:xxgrinning--00xx3:

cheeky question
how many weeks pregnant are you ???

will you have to get a medical letter before you fly ???

marylen
14th October 2008, 22:19
i am on my 24weeks pregnant, yeah my doc knew it already that i was to about to fly within this month and she's willing to issue me a medical certificate before so.............am doing well with pregnancy, the doc find no reason not to let me as she can see that i am physically fit to travel....she's happy with our plan and seems very supportive,,,,,

My OB is not just my personal doc who handle me through out my pregnancy here but she's my former teacher during my high school days..........I have a good relationship with her and am happy and content, that ease my nervous in my upcoming big day if ever i deliver my baby here.........

Ady
14th October 2008, 22:32
MaryLen, I have read your messages. Every hour must seem like a day, and every day like a week. Just hang on in there. You will get here just in time for the winter chill, and you will be missing the sunshine before long too. I think they quote 12 weeks waiting time. So, try to take your mind off it. Maybe make a list of baby names, and hopefully soon you will have good news.

marylen
14th October 2008, 22:34
thank you Ady....good luck on yours as well.............

marylen
14th October 2008, 23:35
If ever the documents will be send as courier for any visa application..what services are they going to use up? do they send it through our local post office or via 2Go....am confuse as i don't know where to get it by then or do i need to go through our local post office to check it out or just wait till someone will come over to deliver privately.

thanksssssssssssss

menchkin
15th October 2008, 02:14
If ever the documents will be send as courier for any visa application..what services are they going to use up? do they send it through our local post office or via 2Go....am confuse as i don't know where to get it by then or do i need to go through our local post office to check it out or just wait till someone will come over to deliver privately.

thanksssssssssssss

It will be sent via 2GO courier.

marylen
15th October 2008, 03:26
thanks mench.........

marylen
15th October 2008, 07:19
i tried to call up the embassy for two times already, as usual they won't give you any further explanation instead of quoting me to wait 13th weeks until to have the result ready......that totally pissed me off..........oh 13th weeks is a way too long ....................

vbkelly
15th October 2008, 15:37
i tried to call up the embassy for two times already, as usual they won't give you any further explanation instead of quoting me to wait 13th weeks until to have the result ready......that totally pissed me off..........oh 13th weeks is a way too long ....................

waiting the result is too much stressful specially for that long, will marylen you'll nearly there finger cross in a couple of days you recieve your visa.

marylen
15th October 2008, 22:12
yeah vbkelly....so much stressful to any one who undergo the same thing as me esp that we have nothing to do any better yet than just to sit and a wait....

5olidsnake
16th October 2008, 18:34
when you get here in the uk

ask your husband to make an appointment at the doctors/GP clinic to registered you there and your get NHS medical card

because here there is a 20 week scan (they will tell you if boy or girl etc) if you dont know already

regards
good luck