PDA

View Full Version : Got my CFO Sticker Today =)

menchkin
14th October 2008, 14:54
I went to the Good Sheperd Convent in Aurora Blvd. QC this morning to attend the CFO Seminar and get the certificate and sticker. I attended the 11 am session and was done with everything by 1:30PM. I was able to meet Tinick's wife Cristine there. :)

All set before my flight this Friday. Need to enjoy the remaining days here in PI especially the sun and food.....:D

lunaloves7
14th October 2008, 15:17
I'm happy for you mench... thanks for being an inspiration for us here! wish you could still reply to our inquiries ...

God Bless you and have a safe trip soon... always take care!

Cheers from alifromthefort and lunaloves7

menchkin
14th October 2008, 15:23
I'm happy for you mench... thanks for being an inspiration for us here! wish you could still reply to our inquiries ...

God Bless you and have a safe trip soon... always take care!

Cheers from alifromthefort and lunaloves7

Thanks to both of you. :) Of course I will still reply to your inquiries even if I'm in UK already. How are you doing with the supporting docs gathering? Hope you could complete everything so you can already lodge you application.

DianaKevy
14th October 2008, 15:30
congratulations! :) are you ready for your trip already? how's your packing?;)

menchkin
14th October 2008, 15:35
congratulations! :) are you ready for your trip already? how's your packing?;)

I keep changing the things I want to bring with so I always end up not done with packing. :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Hopefully by tomorrow I will be done. :icon_lol:

DianaKevy
14th October 2008, 15:39
make sure you try weighing your bags so that you will not be overweight or else you will pay in dollars for overweight. just ship the rest of the things that you dont need it right away and the liquids should be in the luggages, nothing in the handbag. :)

menchkin
14th October 2008, 15:43
make sure you try weighing your bags so that you will not be overweight or else you will pay in dollars for overweight. just ship the rest of the things that you dont need it right away and the liquids should be in the luggages, nothing in the handbag. :)

Noted sis. I was only given additional 2kgs by British Airways when I made a request. So I should not exceed 25 kgs for check-in luggage and 7kgs for hand-carry. It's so hard to decide which of my things I need to leave behind.:doh I have a weighing scale here in the house so after I'm done packing tom I will have to weigh my luggage. According to British Airways, for every extra kilo I will be charge GBP 90. :NoNo:

DianaKevy
14th October 2008, 15:52
Noted sis. I was only given additional 2kgs by British Airways when I made a request. So I should not exceed 25 kgs for check-in luggage and 7kgs for hand-carry. It's so hard to decide which of my things I need to leave behind.:doh I have a weighing scale here in the house so after I'm done packing tom I will have to weigh my luggage. According to British Airways, for every extra kilo I will be charge GBP 90. :NoNo:

are you travelling alone or is he picking you up? wear the thicker clothes especially the jackets, sweatshirt , boots already so that it will lessen your luggage :P... and at the same it helps also when you arrive here coz its a bit chilly already.

menchkin
14th October 2008, 15:55
are you travelling alone or is he picking you up? wear the thicker clothes especially the jackets, sweatshirt , boots already so that it will lessen your luggage :P... and at the same it helps also when you arrive here coz its a bit chilly already.

I'll be travelling alone. My husband will just pick me up from Aberdeen airport. I'm thinking of wearing layers of clothes on Friday so I could put more clothes in my luggage. hehehe! :icon_lol:

DianaKevy
14th October 2008, 15:57
I'll be travelling alone. My husband will just pick me up from Aberdeen airport. I'm thinking of wearing layers of clothes on Friday so I could put more clothes in my luggage. hehehe! :icon_lol:

Okay. good luck to your packing heheheheh :Cuckoo: have a safe trip. :)

menchkin
14th October 2008, 15:59
Okay. good luck to your packing heheheheh :Cuckoo: have a safe trip. :)

Thanks again sis!!!! :)

misscarie
14th October 2008, 16:14
Well done te mench :xxgrinning--00xx3: te Diana is right , wear ur boots when u traveling also layers of clothes..Enjoy ur remaining days in PI and do ur beauty rest :Cuckoo:

Ana_may365
14th October 2008, 16:16
im happy for u my sis,afterall the good and bad experience.by the way happy trip and take care.:D

menchkin
14th October 2008, 16:21
Thanks sis Elena and sis Ana!!! :) :) :) I'm really looking forward to Friday.

honeybunny
14th October 2008, 16:27
congrats sis menchkin............
bon voyage.........

hope to get my visa too .... asap

misscarie
14th October 2008, 16:30
bon voyage.........

Hi Hunnybunny , goodluck on ur Visa.
btw,wat kind of Visa are u applying to?

Welcome aboard :Hellooo:

menchkin
14th October 2008, 16:30
bon voyage.........

Thanks sis honeybunny! :D

You applied for spouse or fiancee visa? How many weeks are you waiting now?

honeybunny
14th October 2008, 16:35
Hi Hunnybunny , goodluck on ur Visa.
btw,wat kind of Visa are u applying to?

Welcome aboard :Hellooo:

thanks sis misscarrie.............

im applying for a fiancee visa.......

honeybunny
14th October 2008, 16:37
Thanks sis honeybunny! :D

You applied for spouse or fiancee visa? How many weeks are you waiting now?

thanks sis........
im applying for a fiancee visa.......

on its 8 weeks today...........

alicat
14th October 2008, 16:37
have a safe trip.take care.
btw...bring some magasine,gameboy etc...
its a long journey..

misscarie
14th October 2008, 16:38
Goodluck to ur application i know that u will get ur Visa Granted if u submit all the documents needed...

Enjoy ur stay here :)

menchkin
14th October 2008, 16:39
have a safe trip.take care.
btw...bring some magasine,gameboy etc...
its a long journey..

Yes, I will bring a book with me to kill time especially once I'm in Heathrow airport. I'll be there for 5 hours before my flight to Aberdeen. :)

PAT
14th October 2008, 16:42
hello sis mench, have a safe trip....I am really happy for you. Always keep in touch to us here in forum. Ingatz

menchkin
14th October 2008, 16:44
hello sis mench, have a safe trip....I am really happy for you. Always keep in touch to us here in forum. Ingatz

You can count on that sis Ann! :) I will still be around here in the forum even if I'm in UK already. Keep me posted on your visa application result once you get it okie. :)

PAT
14th October 2008, 16:52
I will sis, whatever the result is.....I am really hoping and praying its favorable to us.

sneaker23
14th October 2008, 17:26
goodluck menchkin!

ohh i just live near good shepherd :-D

Tinick
14th October 2008, 20:50
Thanks for helping my Asawa Mench. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You going to be flight 902 to Hong Kong (20:00) I guess. I'm just looking at flights now and Cathay Pacific/ BA looks to be about the best deal going. So you might not be on the flight alone :omg:

Good that you have 5 hours waiting in Heathrow. I could get Kristine on a flight to Manchester pretty early, but I know that Heathrow can be a very daunting and difficult place to get around if your not to sure where your going.

Add to that the queues at immigration and quiet simply 2 hours between flights is cutting it a bit fine. Much better to have a comfort zone of several hours. In which Kristine can do some more damage to my Credit Card :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Have a good and safe trip Mench. I'm sure I'll let you know which flight we decide on.

menchkin
15th October 2008, 02:11
Thanks for helping my Asawa Mench. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You going to be flight 902 to Hong Kong (20:00) I guess. I'm just looking at flights now and Cathay Pacific/ BA looks to be about the best deal going. So you might not be on the flight alone :omg:

Good that you have 5 hours waiting in Heathrow. I could get Kristine on a flight to Manchester pretty early, but I know that Heathrow can be a very daunting and difficult place to get around if your not to sure where your going.

Add to that the queues at immigration and quiet simply 2 hours between flights is cutting it a bit fine. Much better to have a comfort zone of several hours. In which Kristine can do some more damage to my Credit Card :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Have a good and safe trip Mench. I'm sure I'll let you know which flight we decide on.

You're welcome Nick! :) It was really nice to meet Kristine. She's friendly. :D

Yes, I'm taking Cathay Pacific flight CX 902 from Manila to HK on Friday. and flight BA 28 from HK to Heathrow. Let me know if Kristine will also be on the same flight okie.

simplicity
15th October 2008, 07:05
Hi menchkin, God Bless your trip!!!

miayela
15th October 2008, 08:41
Goodluck on your flight menchkin..
Have a safe trip!

menchkin
15th October 2008, 10:06
Thanks simplicity and miayela!!! :)

vbkelly
15th October 2008, 11:38
have a safe journey sis mench

menchkin
15th October 2008, 14:59
have a safe journey sis mench

I will sis, thanks! :)

PAT
15th October 2008, 15:04
it's 2 nights more and you will be with your hubby, what a real great thought!...have safe journey sis and ingat.

menchkin
15th October 2008, 15:19
it's 2 nights more and you will be with your hubby, what a real great thought!...have safe journey sis and ingat.

Yeah, only 2 nights to go and still not done with packing....Shocks!:yikes:

DianaKevy
15th October 2008, 18:23
Yeah, only 2 nights to go and still not done with packing....Shocks!:yikes:

oh my :omg: how many luggages do u plan to bring? :Cuckoo:

kimmi
15th October 2008, 19:22
Have a safe trip Menchkin and hope to see u in Scotland..:)

Tinick
16th October 2008, 00:12
You're welcome Nick! It was really nice to meet Kristine. She's friendly.

Yes, I'm taking Cathay Pacific flight CX 902 from Manila to HK on Friday. and flight BA 28 from HK to Heathrow. Let me know if Kristine will also be on the same flight okie.

Flights are booked Mench. Kristine is on the same flights to Heathrow. Not a bad price £370

Due to the strange connnection times we opted for me to drive down to Heathrow and meet Kristine there + guess not seeing each other for almost 5 months, and knowing shes in England, we just cant wait another 6 hours to be together again.

I'll remind myself of that statement when I'm stuck in traffic crawling all the way back home :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Tinick
16th October 2008, 00:16
Opps forgot to say give her a call if you like. You have her CP number now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Enjoy your last few days there in the Philippines. Hope you get everything sorted out and have a good and safe trip.

Ingat ka ha

ps

Wear a coat :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Although I'm sure you've heard that one before :icon_lol:

menchkin
16th October 2008, 01:14
Flights are booked Mench. Kristine is on the same flights to Heathrow. Not a bad price £370

Due to the strange connnection times we opted for me to drive down to Heathrow and meet Kristine there + guess not seeing each other for almost 5 months, and knowing shes in England, we just cant wait another 6 hours to be together again.

I'll remind myself of that statement when I'm stuck in traffic crawling all the way back home :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

You mean we're on the same flights from manila to hk (CX 092) and from hk to heathrow (ba 28)? Cool! :D I will have someone to talk and will lessen my boredom.hehehe! I will call kristine day so we can check-in together tomorrow at the airport so we can seat beside each other. :)

DianaKevy
16th October 2008, 15:13
how's your packing doing sis? what time is your flight tomorrow? good for you that you have company. :)

menchkin
16th October 2008, 16:25
how's your packing doing sis? what time is your flight tomorrow? good for you that you have company. :)

I'm done packing and I hope I did not exceed my 25-kg limit. I will bring extra bag tomorrow just in case I need to unload some things during check-in time (will ask my parents to bring back home). My flight to HK is 8PM tom and then going to London it will be 1235AM. I will be flying with Tinick's wife Kristine.

menchkin
16th October 2008, 16:27
Have a safe trip Menchkin and hope to see u in Scotland..:)

Thanks Sis. Where in Scotland are you again? :)

menchkin
16th October 2008, 16:28
oh my :omg: how many luggages do u plan to bring? :Cuckoo:

I will just be bringing 1 luggage and 1 hand carry (including my 3.5 kgs wedding album. hehe! :doh).

kimmi
16th October 2008, 18:28
Thanks Sis. Where in Scotland are you again? :)

Glasgow part sis and u?

Ann07
16th October 2008, 20:02
I went to the Good Sheperd Convent in Aurora Blvd. QC this morning to attend the CFO Seminar and get the certificate and sticker. I attended the 11 am session and was done with everything by 1:30PM. I was able to meet Tinick's wife Cristine there. :)

All set before my flight this Friday. Need to enjoy the remaining days here in PI especially the sun and food.....:D

Hi menchkin congratz and welcome soon in the uk:)

menchkin
17th October 2008, 01:45
Glasgow part sis and u?

I'll be going to Aberdeen. How far are you from us? Hope we could meet up there sometime. :)

menchkin
17th October 2008, 01:46
Hi menchkin congratz and welcome soon in the uk:)

Thanks Ann! :) :) :)