PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone!

sweetweng08
14th October 2008, 22:41
hello everyone,

im new here and new to the UK..i have visited b4 but living here temporarily now and waiting my settlement visa. my husband is English and he's a teacher. i'm filipina. my husband found this site for me because he wants me to have filipina friends here in the UK specially in Bedford.

looking forward to making new filipina friends here in the UK :).

PAT
15th October 2008, 01:13
Hello sweeweng08 welcome to the forum, there are many members here are settled in UK. You will hear them soon.

menchkin
15th October 2008, 02:13
Hello and welcome to the forum! :Hellooo:

fhara
15th October 2008, 04:04
hello sweetweng08..welcome here...im sure ul find lots of friends here...take care :)

jbt
15th October 2008, 04:41
hello sweetweng...

welcome to the forum.

:)

LEAHnew
15th October 2008, 05:54
:Hellooo:Welcome to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo:

alicat
15th October 2008, 08:05
welcome here

IainBusby
15th October 2008, 09:30
Hi Weng,
Welcome to the forum. :Hellooo:
Louella & Iain.

miayela
15th October 2008, 09:32
Hello welcome to the forum..

misscarie
15th October 2008, 11:07
hi te weng , welcome to the forum.

DianaKevy
15th October 2008, 11:41
hello welcome to the forum :)

vbkelly
15th October 2008, 11:45
welcome weng don't worry lots of filipina in bedford

amyburple
15th October 2008, 12:24
Welcome aboard... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

DianaKevy
15th October 2008, 13:05
hello everyone,

im new here and new to the UK..i have visited b4 but living here temporarily now and waiting my settlement visa. my husband is English and he's a teacher. i'm filipina. my husband found this site for me because he wants me to have filipina friends here in the UK specially in Bedford.

looking forward to making new filipina friends here in the UK :).

so you are waiting for your FLR too? if so, when did u apply? im waiting for it too. im on my 2 wks and 3 days now to be exact. hope it will be alright. (cross fingers and toes as well) ;)

aug06_2006
15th October 2008, 14:30
Hello n welcome here!

kimmi
15th October 2008, 19:05
hi weng,

welcome to the forum...:)

Ana_may365
15th October 2008, 20:25
hiya!welcome aboard weng:D

sweetweng08
15th October 2008, 21:57
so you are waiting for your FLR too? if so, when did u apply? im waiting for it too. im on my 2 wks and 3 days now to be exact. hope it will be alright. (cross fingers and toes as well) ;)

hello everyone,

thank you so much for the warm welcome. i really appreciated it a lot.

no i haven't apply a settlement visa yet. im on a 5 years visit visa and i can only stay here up to 180 days at a time but we're planning to change it into a settlement visa as soon as we can. we already inquire in home office about it if we can change my visa here but they said,i need to go back to philippines to change it.

anyway,what kind of visa do u have now? is it fiancee visa?

have a good night all!

DianaKevy
16th October 2008, 15:06
[QUOTE=sweetweng08;93323]

hello everyone,

no i haven't apply a settlement visa yet. im on a 5 years visit visa and i can only stay here up to 180 days at a time but we're planning to change it into a settlement visa as soon as we can. we already inquire in home office about it if we can change my visa here but they said,i need to go back to philippines to change it.

have a good night all!

[/QUOTE

i'm holding a fiancee visa but right now i'm just waiting for my FLR. hopefully i will receive it this month or early next month. i'm a bit bored already for not working.

i guess once you get back to the Phils. you are going to apply right away for settlement visa ;) when are you going back anyway?

mavid
16th October 2008, 15:57
hello everyone,

have a good night all!

Welcome to the forum Sweetweng!:)

I have to say a big WOW for the 5 years visit visa! How many times did you visit england before they've given u a 5 yrs visit visa?

Thanks
Mavid

Ann07
16th October 2008, 20:00
hello po and welcome:)

sweetweng08
16th October 2008, 23:53
hello again,

To DianaKevy=good luck with your FLR..hope u'll get it soon! we're not sure yet when im going back but soon as i get back im gonna process my settlement visa there.

To Mavid=i visited just once on a 6 months visa last year. and then got my 5 year visa this year. i can make any number of visits to the UK in that 5 years but i can only stay 180 days at a time and i can't have a job. i got this visa in Saudi while we were living there.

have a good night all!

sneaker23
17th October 2008, 02:31
welcome sweetweng!

not only getting in touch with pinoys in UK. likewise pinoys here in manila are in the forums as well. :-D

I'm from QC.

mavid
17th October 2008, 19:36
hello again,

To DianaKevy=good luck with your FLR..hope u'll get it soon! we're not sure yet when im going back but soon as i get back im gonna process my settlement visa there.

To Mavid=i visited just once on a 6 months visa last year. and then got my 5 year visa this year. i can make any number of visits to the UK in that 5 years but i can only stay 180 days at a time and i can't have a job. i got this visa in Saudi while we were living there.

have a good night all!

Oh! u got the visa in Saudi...i guess that's a different story here then..might be a lot lot harder to get.

gazlou
19th October 2008, 00:19
:Hellooo: Welcome here.:)

reginacarlson
19th October 2008, 00:21
Welcome. Enjoy using this site.