PDA

View Full Version : its a CON!

Ana_may365
15th October 2008, 19:05
hiya! just asking if anybody here still using thier sim card[roaming]from the phils.?i have smart roaming no. here with me.,so that everytime my children tx me it didnt cost them alot.i always recieve a tx from somebody and tell me that my roaming no.has won 2mil.pesos and the other one is 950,000 pesos.im just ignore it in the first time,but im curious why they know my no.?i dicide to ring the people who need to ring so that i claimed my prizes.and his name is atty.angara.and he said i claim my prizes in any western union branch.but at that time were in ballinasloe horse fair in ireland.and i tex him that i cant see any branch of western union there.and he tx me back that if im not interested they give it to kawanggawa.so i said its ok.so the next day they tx me again that theres a problem about my prizes,they need a 300£ to pay the charge in western union b4 they send to me the control no.i dont think that the smart company knows about this coz its a big CON!:doh:doh:doh:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::cwm23:

amyburple
15th October 2008, 19:40
hiya! just asking if anybody here still using thier sim card[roaming]from the phils.?i have smart roaming no. here with me.,so that everytime my children tx me it didnt cost them alot.i always recieve a tx from somebody and tell me that my roaming no.has won 2mil.pesos and the other one is 950,000 pesos.im just ignore it in the first time,but im curious why they know my no.?i dicide to ring the people who need to ring so that i claimed my prizes.and his name is atty.angara.and he said i claim my prizes in any western union branch.but at that time were in ballinasloe horse fair in ireland.and i tex him that i cant see any branch of western union there.and he tx me back that if im not interested they give it to kawanggawa.so i said its ok.so the next day they tx me again that theres a problem about my prizes,they need a 300£ to pay the charge in western union b4 they send to me the control no.i dont think that the smart company knows about this coz its a big CON!:doh:doh:doh:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::cwm23:

yes exactly it's really a CON.. even I'm here in the Philippines I always receive those kind of TXT... Just really ignored it OK^^. don't bother to txt them either....

benb
15th October 2008, 19:47
There is no such thing as free money.

Cheers

vbkelly
15th October 2008, 20:30

that is a kind of scam just ignore it

Scouse
15th October 2008, 21:00
They get your number by buying a phone and then calling all the numbers before and after the number they are allocated. Most shops have phone numbers that are in a cerain range one after the other. They only nedd a few people to pay them to make it worthwhile.

marylen
15th October 2008, 22:07
please ignore it...that's a real scam......am using smart Sim card here as well.... i already knew it in the first place....................don't believe that kind of crap..

johncar54
16th October 2008, 07:20
Always remember, if it sounds too good to be true, its a con.

menchkin
16th October 2008, 08:09
It's definitely a con. Such scam was already featured in XXX and Imbestigador. I myself receive 3 text messages saying I also won but just ignored them.

keithAngel
16th October 2008, 10:10

Please send me his number ......:D its a hobby of mine now to play with them

missmiles
16th October 2008, 13:22
really a CON it's a SCAM.... if you will believe on them you will be sorry....

Ana_may365
16th October 2008, 23:53

ok.his name is atty.angara,and his no.is +639098201538.i just leave it to u:xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
16th October 2008, 23:56
first text on its way hehe

Mrs.JMajor
17th October 2008, 08:08

I did the same thing :D,:Cuckoo:

alicat
19th October 2008, 11:59
thats a real scam.dont believe that kind of crap.

Jay&Zobel
20th October 2008, 19:52
always a CON!

nigel
20th October 2008, 20:12
It's a con, if you give me their telephone number I will prank call them and tell them I am from the Inland Revenue and they must pay the £35,000 they owe in taxes by tomorrow or they will be issued with a court summons!:icon_lol: If you can give me their address I will arrange for 5 tons of manure to be dumped at their home!:icon_lol: I'm not joking either! I'll do it!:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Ana_may365
20th October 2008, 21:09
sorry Nigel i dont know his address:D