PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

nielsfjords
19th October 2008, 00:15
Hi there,

This is my first time to post anything so I decided to introduce myself before going any further.:BouncyHappy:

I live and work in Scotland, I have Danish nationality. I met my girlfriend Connie online one year ago now, then around February time I decided to dare to meet up in Angeles City. (she is a normal girl there... not a bar girl). So now I have been there three times in one year

She finally got a passport around 3 weeks ago so now I have been looking into applying for a Visa, I see from the forum so many of you are or have done the same.

I look forward to hopefully chatting to some of you via the forum.

Take care. Niels

gazlou
19th October 2008, 00:23
Hello Niels, welcome to the forum.:)

Mrs.JMajor
19th October 2008, 00:25
Sure Niel !! Welcome aboard:Hellooo: and good luck to you and to Connie:)

jbt
19th October 2008, 00:28
hello niel,

welcome to the forum and goodluck to you and connie.

:)

PAT
19th October 2008, 07:27
Welcome to the forum neil!...

aromulus
19th October 2008, 08:04
I live and work in Scotland, I have Danish nationality. I met my girlfriend Connie online one year ago now, then around February time I decided to dare to meet up in Angeles City. (she is a normal girl there... not a bar girl). So now I have been there three times in one year
Take care. Niels

Welcome aboard.

Due to the fact that you are an EU citizen living and working in the UK, you are entitled to apply for family permit free of charge.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

It is easy, painless, and it doesn't cost you a penny.
But more important, under the present EU laws, it is your right.

If you use the search function, you will find more than enough info on the subject.

Again, welcome.

IainBusby
19th October 2008, 10:11
Hi there,

This is my first time to post anything so I decided to introduce myself before going any further.:BouncyHappy:

She finally got a passport around 3 weeks ago so now I have been looking into applying for a Visa, I see from the forum so many of you are or have done the same.

I look forward to hopefully chatting to some of you via the forum.

Take care. Niels

Welcome aboard.

Due to the fact that you are an EU citizen living and working in the UK, you are entitled to apply for family permit free of charge.:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

It is easy, painless, and it doesn't cost you a penny.
But more important, under the present EU laws, it is your right.

If you use the search function, you will find more than enough info on the subject.

Again, welcome.

Hi Niels,
Welcome to the forum. I think your jumping the gun a bit there Dom, they're still at the bf gf stage.
Iain.

aromulus
19th October 2008, 10:15
Hi Niels,
Welcome to the forum. I think your jumping the gun a bit there Dom, they're still at the bf gf stage.
Iain.

Yes, I know, thanks...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I just thought of letting him know where he stood, in case the financial burdens could have been a deciding factors in not continuing with the relationship.
If he went 3 times in one year, to see the same person,he looks determined enough in my books....:rolleyes:

Anyway....... Good luck to him in whatever he decides.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alicat
19th October 2008, 11:13
welcome to the forum.

menchkin
19th October 2008, 14:19
Hello and welcome to the forum! :Hellooo:

aug06_2006
19th October 2008, 15:01
Hello Niel, welcome to this informative forum.

Ann07
19th October 2008, 15:01
Welcome to the forum:)

All the best for both of you.

reginacarlson
19th October 2008, 15:55
Hello Niel and welcome!

Ana_may365
19th October 2008, 16:25
hiya!NIel,welcome aboard:D

lunaloves7
19th October 2008, 16:33
A warm welcome for you here Niel!!! you found the right site... feel at home. It would be better to tell your gf to be a member here as well. For sure, sooner or later she will have inquiries about the processing of her VISA. She will be guided here.

Good luck and God Bless!!!

amyburple
19th October 2008, 17:40
Welcome board.. cheers

kimmi
19th October 2008, 18:39
welcome Niels..and Goodluck on the visa application soon..:)

Sconnie
19th October 2008, 19:57
Hi Niel and welcome