PDA

View Full Version : ILR Evidence

trina
19th October 2008, 21:34
hello guyz...

My husband and I are just looking for ILR evidence... and just start to think about it even i've just arrived here...:D I already did search in here but it really confused me...

suggestions...comments or advice are very much appreciated...

thanks... Godbless everyone!!! :):):)

darren-b
19th October 2008, 22:01
It's good to think about it even though you've only just got it here as the evidence should be spread over the two years. You don't need so much evidence now (I think you only need 6 pieces now rather than the 20 they use to require), but it's better to have too much than not enough.

Things to think about is having any household bills (like council tax) made into joint names if possible, opening joint bank accounts, and making sure you keep any official letters sent to you.

trina
19th October 2008, 22:04
It's good to think about it even though you've only just got it here as the evidence should be spread over the two years. You don't need so much evidence now (I think you only need 6 pieces now rather than the 20 they use to require), but it's better to have too much than not enough.

Things to think about is having any household bills (like council tax) made into joint names if possible, opening joint bank accounts, and making sure you keep any official letters sent to you.

thanks for that darren...

Ann07
20th October 2008, 14:00
Although its only 6pcs now Trina better keep all the documents that has your name or your husband on it or both and you can just pick which one to send when your times come.

vbkelly
20th October 2008, 15:19
trina you need joint bank account,your own bank account,your GP card,NI as long as you don't pay the house bill the gas, electricor landline phone just ask the customer services to join or attach your name in the bills.

jbt
21st October 2008, 04:47
hi trina,

the earlier the better.

these were the documents that i have submitted :)

1) council tax (addressed to both our names)
2) water and electricity bill (addressed to my husband's name and addressed to both our names on the same address - when we requested to put my name on it)
3) house phone bills (addressed to my husbands name) and mobile phone bills (addressed to each our name on the same address)
4) bank statements - we submitted all the monthly bank statements for the period of 2 years (joint account, my husbands account and my bank account statements)
5)policy insurance - for both of us
6) tenancy agreement
7) medical letters - got some letters from our local surgery reminding me of my appointments w/ them - got quite a few
8)pay slips
9) tv license - addressed to my husband
10) P60 End of Year Certificate (for both of us)

I hope the above infos will help you...

:)

Geraldine
23rd October 2008, 11:19
Hi!

Other than bank statements and utility bills. You will get loads of letters/correspondence if you will have a baby within 2yrs - appointment letters/tests/check-ups from NHS/midwife/GP. You can apply for driving license as well, you will get appointment/test results letters from DVLA then you can apply for car insurance. If you got a job, payslips and you can ask a letter from your employer. Those should be enough to cover 2yrs.

Hope that helps.

aug06_2006
23rd October 2008, 15:13
Hi!

Other than bank statements and utility bills. You will get loads of letters/correspondence if you will have a baby within 2yrs - appointment letters/tests/check-ups from NHS/midwife/GP. You can apply for driving license as well, you will get appointment/test results letters from DVLA then you can apply for car insurance. If you got a job, payslips and you can ask a letter from your employer. Those should be enough to cover 2yrs.

Hope that helps.

Hello Ge, tnx 4 ur additional info...