PDA

View Full Version : How Long Till U Can Apply Again

mavid
20th October 2008, 15:54
Hello everyone...just wondering, for those who've been to the UK with Visit Visa's twice or more...how long did you wait till you applied again?

Thanks

Mavid

mavid
21st October 2008, 16:16
Ok...I think i'll rephrase that...Anyone who has any idea how long then?

THanks Again
Mavid

darren-b
21st October 2008, 21:19
The only thing the rules state is that a single visit can only be up to 6 months. The rules do not state how many visits per year a person can make, or the minimum time between visits.

But the Immigration directorate instructions do state:

"A visitor should not, for example, normally spend more than 6 out of any 12 months in this country."

So if you've spent 6 months in the UK you would be best to wait 6 months until you apply again. You could apply earlier but I would think that it would significantly increase your chances of being refused.

Toyang
21st October 2008, 22:44
Hi Mavid,
I made an inquiry to the British Embassy before, and they said that from the of arrival to the Philippines must wait 10 working days before you can apply again for visit visa.
best wishes

gemini63
21st October 2008, 23:12
thru my experience, i applied again one month after my arrival.But my plan visit date that i told them is for the coming one month after my application.So they approved it and valid from the date i gave to them.

mavid
22nd October 2008, 12:52
Thank you Darren,Toyang & Gemini for the replies. That's good to know that you don't have to wait very long to apply again.

Much Appreciated

Mavid