PDA

View Full Version : Just lodge my application today

miayela
24th October 2008, 08:48
Finally after 2 days of sleepless night of completing the papers i need to submit for my spousal visa application is in good hands now:Rasp:...

I already lodge my application and hand it in on the VFS staff this morning around 10.30 i arrive at 10 and theres only few applicants.

The staff there are accomodating even the lady guard happens to be my kababayan it was just 1 hour procedure and voila im done..

Now my waiting game is ON..

marylen
24th October 2008, 08:52
waiting game is now officially started...........wish you all the best and good luck....i've been into the same process and i know how it feels, so much frustrating but worth it all ...

miayela
24th October 2008, 09:13
Very well said i like the word officially hahaha! Your right marylen now i have to make myself a lil bit busy so i wouldnt pay too much attention of what will be the outcome of my visa application especially time flies really quickly my waiting game is on...

Thanks a lot for the advice im sure the waiting game is all worth it...

mavid
24th October 2008, 09:42
Goodluck miayela!

miayela
24th October 2008, 09:48
Thanks mavid...

DianaKevy
24th October 2008, 10:07
good luck :)

menchkin
24th October 2008, 12:21
Time flies fast so you wouldn't notice that 10 weeks have already passed. For the mean time enjoy your time there in PI with your family and friends coz you will surely miss them once you're here in UK.

Have fun waiting. hehe! :D

miayela
24th October 2008, 12:50
Thanks menchkin i will for sure make the most out of it...
Enjoy life to the fullest while im here! Hopefully God willing i will have a positive result..

PAT
24th October 2008, 16:23
Good luck miayela!....just keep yourself busy.

Ann07
24th October 2008, 18:15
Goodluck Miayela:)

Ross
24th October 2008, 18:25
hello to all

in applying spouse visa do i need to get appoinment first before going and passing all my required doc or i just go staright to Embassy and pass it all am fom mindanao i was just thinking of my distance of travel

kimmi
24th October 2008, 18:45
hello to all

in applying spouse visa do i need to get appoinment first before going and passing all my required doc or i just go staright to Embassy and pass it all am fom mindanao i was just thinking of my distance of travel

hi Ross,

i think it will be better if u check the Visa website for u to know what's the best..

http://www.vfs-uk-ph.com/schedule.aspx#

hope this one helps..:xxgrinning--00xx3: