PDA

View Full Version : yes i got it! thank God so much!!!!

jainaewen
24th October 2008, 14:23
i cant believe i got my visa :yikes:thank you all really!!! thank God so much this site helped me so much in gathering my requirements.
its my 7th week aand i didnt expect it to be so early thats why i was so nervous ..i dont even wanna eat lol. but yea its all worth it . i really am so happy and my fiance too that really soon now were gonna be together.

marylen
24th October 2008, 14:26
woohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....congrats! have a safe trip...so you are coming to the uk on monday? uhmmm thats a bit quick ..huh..bet so excited.................is it a spouse visa?

maria_and_matt
24th October 2008, 14:27
congrats! time to pack now hahaha

misscarie
24th October 2008, 14:33
Congratulations !!! still sunny here don't missed it :icon_lol: goodluck and have a safe trip :)

menchkin
24th October 2008, 14:34
A big congratulations to you!!! :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: :BouncyHappy: Hurry up and pack. hehe :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

aug06_2006
24th October 2008, 14:44
CONGRATZ n HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY.

jainaewen
24th October 2008, 14:58
thank God so much!!!!! he really gave me favour.thank you all !!! im so excited~~!! heheheh!i cant believe i got my fiancee visa so early but yea God really answers prayers. :BouncyHappy::Hellooo::cwm12::omg::yikes:

misscarie
24th October 2008, 15:05
still staring ur passport ? :D yeah god is really good...really happy for u.

miayela
24th October 2008, 15:23
Wow congratulations..

menchkin
24th October 2008, 15:30
thank God so much!!!!! he really gave me favour.thank you all !!! im so excited~~!! heheheh!i cant believe i got my fiancee visa so early but yea God really answers prayers. :BouncyHappy::Hellooo::cwm12::omg::yikes:

Don't forget to get your CFO sticker. :)

alicat
24th October 2008, 15:32
great news,congratulations

Sconnie
24th October 2008, 15:34
Congratulations and have a safe trip

honeybunny
24th October 2008, 15:46
congrats........:xxgrinning--00xx3:youre very lucky sis............
getting your visa after 7 weeks only...

still dont get mine.........:NoNo:
waiting for nearly 11th weeks........:NoNo:
getting pissed...........:Brick:

Ann07
24th October 2008, 15:56
i cant believe i got my visa :yikes:thank you all really!!! thank God so much this site helped me so much in gathering my requirements.
its my 7th week aand i didnt expect it to be so early thats why i was so nervous ..i dont even wanna eat lol. but yea its all worth it . i really am so happy and my fiance too that really soon now were gonna be together.

Congrats dear..:) start packing now hehehehe

PAT
24th October 2008, 16:13
Congrats!!!...so great news...

tiN
24th October 2008, 16:50
`congrats and have a safe journey.

AJS
24th October 2008, 17:11
hey...

well done and we are super happy for you:cwm12:, were applying soon and hopefully we will have the same good fortune as you guys. Any tips would be great :BouncyHappy:

AJS :D

DianaKevy
24th October 2008, 17:38
congrats and don't forget your cfo sticker since you are leaving so soon. ;)

Piamed
24th October 2008, 18:51
Hooray hooray!

mavid
24th October 2008, 20:05
Congrats and safe journey!

KeithD
24th October 2008, 20:53
thank God so much this site helped me so much in gathering my requirements.
Nice of you to call me God.....most people call me :furious3:

:icon_lol:

joebloggs
24th October 2008, 21:30
Nice of you to call me God.....most people call me :furious3:

:icon_lol:

i think you will find most people call you a nob not god :yikes:

:Bolt::xxparty-smiley-004:

:D

flomike
24th October 2008, 22:57
congrats to all who got their visas!!! On a fiancee visa is it the same fee as spouse visa then?:Erm: so it means if they got FLR after got married here in UK they have to pay another fee again or the same fee in getting the fiancee visa??? they have to pay twice:yikes: Sorry I am out of track now of immigration thing lately.

DianaKevy
24th October 2008, 23:48
congrats to all who got their visas!!! On a fiancee visa is it the same fee as spouse visa then?:Erm: so it means if they got FLR after got married here in UK they have to pay another fee again or the same fee in getting the fiancee visa??? they have to pay twice:yikes: Sorry I am out of track now of immigration thing lately.

fiancee and spousal visa doesnt have the same fee. for the fiancee visa once they get married here in UK you have to apply FLR and thats another fee then after 2 yrs apply again for the ILR and thats another fee and its more expensive than the FLR....:NoNo::bigcry:

jainaewen
25th October 2008, 00:52
thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jainaewen
25th October 2008, 00:55
i think spouse and fiancee visa has same fee because theyre both settlement

amyburple
26th October 2008, 18:35
i think spouse and fiancee visa has same fee because theyre both settlement

WOW i'M LATE ALREADY HAHAHAHAHHA....GOOD FOR YOU JAI... i'M HAPPY FOR YOU! GOD BLESS YOU

jainaewen
31st October 2008, 03:22
hey ajs ! my tips for it in applying is read the forum well ,read also the uk visa website the main one, gather all evidence you have and try to make your evidence clear and neat hehehe ... well thats what i did .